Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well who would have EVER thought that a velvety sofa on a high traffic area would stain like that just a few months into being used. I can hardly believe it 🙄

Never mind. I was soon distracted by the minging grout on the front steps and the already stained pale pink and white tiles that don’t look properly glazed and inadequately cleaned

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s that ten back to back ads of gifted PR items. The content is so dull. Time to unfollow.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her twins in terms of their privacy when she says they keep fighting with each other. I know she’s half joking but they are 12 and it might still be a bit embarrassing for them.

Especially as she has such a big account with 264000 followers

Reactions: 3
Are you seriously telling me a woman of her intellect and connections doesn’t know where to buy a swimsuit from? Come on Katie… spark up a bit.,, you know exactly where to look for a supportive swimsuit…. Stop begging for free tit. Have a bit of self respect

Reactions: 10
Are you seriously telling me a woman of her intellect and connections doesn’t know where to buy a swimsuit from? Come on Katie… spark up a bit.,, you know exactly where to look for a supportive swimsuit…. Stop begging for free tit. Have a bit of self respect
I can only assume it’s like some sort of addictive behaviour for her. She’s an incredibly wealthy, multi home owner, and yet she cannot stop her self from begging for free stuff. She’s clearly become so used to not having to pay for anything. Tragic existence to live.

Reactions: 9
as transparent as duck when her mate and agent does the PR for various companies who sell swimming costumes, F&F amongst them

• Angry
Reactions: 6
God - so they obviously hung around waiting to see what freebie foreign holiday they will be offered. Nothing. So had to book their own package in the dog days of August?! Now on the beg for a free swimsuit. Honestly - who could be bothered with this? The amount of time put it to making posts asking and waiting and more posts etc, you could just get a job and earn the money snd buy your own.

My friend works in PR and was at an interesting conference recently saying that with the cost of living, a lot of people will need to trade down supermarkets etc and those who do still hang on shopping at Waitrose etc will be looking for more for less. That includes not having people advertising free food to them who clearly can afford to buy it themselves whilst those struggling are expected to fund it. So those advertising will need to produce really really good content that justifies the free product. Either highly entertaining or fantastic cooking on a budget type stuff that consumers feel it was worth funding. Because consumers are increasingly realising that the companies don’t provide the “free” products, they do by way of increased pricing.

Apparently a lot of brands are looking at giving smaller amounts of things to a larger group of micro influencers rather then loads and loads of product to one larger influencer. Which I can see would certainly look less glutinous to the average member of the public so probably less objectionable

Reactions: 10
God - so they obviously hung around waiting to see what freebie foreign holiday they will be offered. Nothing. So had to book their own package in the dog days of August?! Now on the beg for a free swimsuit. Honestly - who could be bothered with this? The amount of time put it to making posts asking and waiting and more posts etc, you could just get a job and earn the money snd buy your own.

My friend works in PR and was at an interesting conference recently saying that with the cost of living, a lot of people will need to trade down supermarkets etc and those who do still hang on shopping at Waitrose etc will be looking for more for less. That includes not having people advertising free food to them who clearly can afford to buy it themselves whilst those struggling are expected to fund it. So those advertising will need to produce really really good content that justifies the free product. Either highly entertaining or fantastic cooking on a budget type stuff that consumers feel it was worth funding. Because consumers are increasingly realising that the companies don’t provide the “free” products, they do by way of increased pricing.

Apparently a lot of brands are looking at giving smaller amounts of things to a larger group of micro influencers rather then loads and loads of product to one larger influencer. Which I can see would certainly look less glutinous to the average member of the public so probably less objectionable
this would be a great move. I find the taking of free food absolutely abhorrent, it is the ultimate in greed and is a vile part of Katie’s personality that she is willing to share.
I cannot ever imagine taking free food under any circumstances - when it’s ultimately the currency of life as to whether people live or die.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s booked sensatori Ibiza based on her stories.
I am guessing that is a fancy place on Ibiza. I have never been. Amazing she is just able to book a holiday to Ibiza on a whim after spending 3 weeks in her holiday home in Devon.

I am guessing that is a fancy place on Ibiza. I have never been. Amazing she is just able to book a holiday to Ibiza on a whim after spending 3 weeks in her holiday home in Devon.
It’s ok - it’s a nice hotel. But not fancy by true Ibiza standards (which are reasonably ridiculous to be fair)

but yes I agree, having spent 3 weeks in Devon and now a last minute holiday to Ibiza Katie is really advertising her wealth. But then when you constantly accept freebies you can afford this lifestyle.

I can only imagine what people in real life think of her! The absolute embarrassment that you can’t even buy yourself a swimming costume! Can you imagine what others say.

Reactions: 3
It’s ok - it’s a nice hotel. But not fancy by true Ibiza standards (which are reasonably ridiculous to be fair)

but yes I agree, having spent 3 weeks in Devon and now a last minute holiday to Ibiza Katie is really advertising her wealth. But then when you constantly accept freebies you can afford this lifestyle.

I can only imagine what people in real life think of her! The absolute embarrassment that you can’t even buy yourself a swimming costume! Can you imagine what others say.
Ah thanks. But it I guess it is not your run of the mill all- inclusive that many normal people save all year for as their 1 holiday of the year, especially with 4 kids.

On the swimsuits. Why can't she use her amazing John Lewis Personal Shopper, Victoria, I think it is, to find her an appropriate swimsuit, although I see nothing wrong with the one she wore in Devon, although I wasn't looking that closely. Oh that is right, she can't use the John Lewis Personal Shopper, as she would have to part with her own little earth nuggets to do that wouldn't she, and Katie doesn't like to do that as we all know.

Reactions: 8
Oh, they're going to destroy that lovely house. Planning on building a swimming pool but on the blag for a gifted swimsuit?
Where's/what's the inside outside tree? I can't see what she means.

The whole ‘we can’t afford to do it’ routine is a joke.

Katie can well afford to do it, she’s probably got multiple freebies lined up and moreover - she’s a spoilt madam..so she’ll get what she wants.

In that corner
It looks like an atrium sort of set up, but I can’t see how any of the extension is sympathetic to the beautiful original home.

She whacked a tissue box on the back of her last house so I suppose it’s to be expected. 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
“It’s wonderful to be away but even better to come back.”

Course it is when you come home to loads of free stuff 🙄 I wish brands would wake up and stop sending their products out to these people!!!!

“It’s wonderful to be away but even better to come back.”

Course it is when you come home to loads of free stuff 🙄 I wish brands would wake up and stop sending their products out to these people!!!!
And she off to Ibiza for her birthday next week????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.