Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Tog 24 is one of those brands you only see for sale in garden centres.

Surely she's too young to be their target market?! By about 25 years?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a TOG24 winter coat which is really nice. Their stuff is like fat face / joules / Boden smashed with North Face. I was not influenced by Katie however, i got a good deal in the Swindon Tog24 outlet. 🤣

I see the Rundowntothewoods account hasn’t been touched in weeks. Two posts only. She gave that up pretty quick didn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claiming she lost her makeup so hasn’t been wearing makeup for a whilst, um pretty sure you had a ton of slap on in that ‘fashion’ video Katie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do these instahuns tell such lies…. She must have oddles of make up and freebies lurking in her drawers…. Unless the Dripoid uses it all 💄👄

• Haha
Another prize draw for the blurf House, but can't take it in the holidays, that's useful for the majority of her demographic then 🤷‍♀️

Another prize draw for the blurf House, but can't take it in the holidays, that's useful for the majority of her demographic then 🤷‍♀️
Can't take it in the holidays as that is when she is using it, not because it is the peak season. The woman is crazy.

Apparently some reel she did on the front of the house has gone viral and even the New York Times want to speak to her, I mean really.

Reactions: 5
I just don't know what Katies account is any more. The same is true of loads of accounts that sprang up during those peak 'mumfluencer' years when Instagram was fresh and the freebies were flowing.

It's not just that she was a home renovation and interiors account and isn't renovating any more. It's that the whole landscape has shifted and people are pushing back on consumerism in a big way - people don't want to see tasteless hoovering up of PR freebies and an endless hard sell, they see straight through it. Carpet cleaners one day, to unattractive clothing, children's magazines and outrageously expensive holidays the next. This is not promoting a carefully selected and curated groups of businesses that she is recommending to her followers, it's saying a greedy yes to anyone who offers cash and/or freebies and hoovering them up. It's treating the audience like idiots and these days more and more see straight through it.

Nobody I know would dream of clicking an affiliate link any more.Now everyone is looking for real people with relatable lives, working hard, getting things done on their own merit. Katie and others need to accept they've ridden the wave, made their money, got their hauls of 'kindly gifted' freebies but that their time is up and it's time to move on. Their content just looks stale, dated and patronising in 2024.

Thank you for reading my Sunday sermon (did not intend that to be so long!)
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly this. Katie has created an echo chamber where the same old crew, who also benefited from that era, just blow smoke up her arse.

The whole ‘biggest; hugest’ style is so out of keeping and just isn’t in step with what most people want.

Sharing a post that says you are using pictures of swimming pools as house inspiration having recently said you can’t afford to clean your house for £4k makes no sense and demonstrates that total lack of honesty.

I still hold onto the belief that she will do the swimming pool and the ballroom sized bedroom.

Reactions: 13
Everything she does now is designed to “go viral” when just a few weeks back she was moaning about that exact thing - but fair enough that’s what Instagram is all about. However her general content is tired, incoherent and patronising. There’s only so many rabbits you can pull out of the hat, especially when you’re the one footing the bill for said rabbits.

Reactions: 10
That's a undisclosed ad for Daliah beach then. The Daliah beach women was one of the coven that went skiing, no way has she used her earth nuggets to purchase. Betting dahlia beach responds to her questions then helpful Katie shares ' as so many of you were aaking'

That's a undisclosed ad for Daliah beach then. The Daliah beach women was one of the coven that went skiing, no way has she used her earth nuggets to purchase. Betting dahlia beach responds to her questions then helpful Katie shares ' as so many of you were aaking'
She is a moron too

Reactions: 1