Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, not Katie. I just meant that is obviously wasn’t doing so well with the old agent, hence the new agent and another giveaway.

Reactions: 1
Shovelling food into her gob again on Interior Curve's stories today. Funnily enough she hasn't uploaded that particular one herself 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she constantly in The Ivy? What's the appeal for the restaurant to have Katie of all people posting about them?

Reactions: 5
I live local to her and heard about Does my bum look big in this doing a fashion event in Leeds this weekend. My first thought was, she’ll be there to ‘network’ and bag any freebies. She was 🤣 along with her small time local insta hun Wear it like Ruth- so predictable, pretending to be best mates. If Ruth gets a follow from Kat, you can guarantee she’ll post about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plannings approved. A hot tub company have commented asking if she's going to put one in the garden. She's replied if budget allows. I think the secret swimming pool will take up a good chunk of the budget.

Reactions: 2
Plannings approved. A hot tub company have commented asking if she's going to put one in the garden. She's replied if budget allows. I think the secret swimming pool will take up a good chunk of the budget.
God help us. If her plans are anything like the 'Smurf House' it will be so bespoke and unique that it better be their forever home as they will have a hard time selling it. She is going to be insufferable now.

Reactions: 6
If budget allows. Ha. What she ment was yes if you gift me one. Let the begging commence.

Reactions: 9
Grabby glutinous Katie will be hoovering up all the freebies now…. Beg-fest overdrive!!

Reactions: 3
After a day trip to The Netherlands to look at flowers she has fallen in love and could see herself living there 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After a day trip to The Netherlands to look at flowers she has fallen in love and could see herself living there 🙄🙄
Of course she can because the whole trip was free. She will love anywhere that is gifted to her. Why should she pay for things in life?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.