ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, did the phone call from her da go something along the lines of “don’t go get surgery, your ma will pay for a big holiday”?

She’s a liar. Bare faced liar. So concerned about M’s health and her job as a mother she’s f**king off to America then on a Caribbean cruise. It amuses me that she forgets her own lies and believes that everyone is as stupid as her

Reactions: 19
This I exactly what I was thinking happened. She really does think people are stupid. The worst about it is...she doesn't need to tell anyone anything. Nobody cares only for the fact we love catching bullying liars out.

Reactions: 9
This, this, this and all of this!!!!

Reactions: 4
This I exactly what I was thinking happened. She really does think people are stupid. The worst about it is...she doesn't need to tell anyone anything. Nobody cares only for the fact we love catching bullying liars out.
Unfortunately, people are stupid and falling for every word she says

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to the meltdown that follows Toni rocking up to the Disney parks, which require reservations that sell out months in advance, to buy tickets on the day.

Reactions: 11
Ohh please spill, you seem to have insider knowledge lol

Reactions: 2
I know someone

I agree it's very run down looks nothing like u see in pictures or on the TV, I was actually very shocked how run down it was when I went a few years back
The only one good thing about magic Kingdom is the way back out of it, it's overpriced, filthy and full of ignorant people
---

Toni wil feel right at home

Reactions: 7
The brown boxes that’s she’s coloured in so we don’t see the Chinese writing

Reactions: 5
All of this
2 questions:

1) why is it all at the house and not the “warehouse”?
2) if this is today then why’s your Xmas nativity in the background Toni?
She posted about the nativity last week-ish I think. She just never put it away because she likes it

Reactions: 8
I take it they’re away today, met them heading over the Glenshane in the gypsy wagon- Paul driving of course

Reactions: 1
She kept the nativity out. More tacky clutter to gather dust in Tetris Towers. #notblasphemy

Her stories are the ramblings of a lunatic.

“Aginnnnnn”
“Wuuuurrrrr”

Tell me, am I missing a secret?
Or is she taking the canestan for a yeast infection why does 40, 000 PPL NEED to know that?
But if it's some kind of beauty tip I'm all ears, please tell me it is, that thought of chunky cheese in a pool turns me

Reactions: 10
Tell me, am I missing a secret?
Or is she taking the canestan for a yeast infection why does 40, 000 PPL NEED to know that?
But if it's some kind of beauty tip I'm all ears, please tell me it is, that thought of chunky cheese in a pool turns me
It was the ‘if you know you know’ like bitch please the majority of the population actually wash their flaps also thank you for the mental image of the cheese pool pure out of date cottage cheese

Reactions: 9
The way she eats antibiotics, she’s just a walking fungus! God bless the girl doing her spray tan

Nine pairs of designer sunglasses for 1 holiday She thinks she’s a Kardashian but she’s actually just a slow motion car crash.

9 pairs of sunglasses?????!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
They're the ugliest collection of sunglasses too. It's nearly lousy that no-one tells her what a clown she looks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.