ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her thanking DMG yesterday for the laughs at work- obv for Tonichas benefit as she was working in strabane. She had up she has no more appoints available for weeks now in strabane an T Toni won’t like that coming from her “salon manager”
She just can’t help herself being so bitchy and self centred!
Also I’m actually convinced MM doesn’t live with them now… either that or she doesn’t eat!
Only ever dinner made for her and Paula
I thought that about MM. thanks for that. So all that money spent on MMs bedroom was actually for Toni’s bedroom. Maybe Paula has kicked her upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that about MM. thanks for that. So all that money spent on MMs bedroom was actually for Toni’s bedroom. Maybe Paula has kicked her upstairs.
Toni has said a few times that Maggie may goes down to "look after her granny" that's probably where she's at.

Reactions: 1
See her thanking DMG yesterday for the laughs at work- obv for Tonichas benefit as she was working in strabane. She had up she has no more appoints available for weeks now in strabane an T Toni won’t like that coming from her “salon manager”
She just can’t help herself being so bitchy and self centred!
Also I’m actually convinced MM doesn’t live with them now… either that or she doesn’t eat!
Only ever dinner made for her and Paula
She took a wee dig at Tonicha there today "that's tonicha just up there letting on she's busy" while putting the camera on her on one of the chairs. Toni is bitchy AF!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus for that dinner looks like something I’ve regurgitated after a ten glass and a chicken box

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Three title suggestions

Toni, she’s as artificial as her dinners

fake hair, food & smile, poor Paul should run a mile

Reactions: 1

New thread created before this is locked. If it doesn't attach correctly it's in the blue tab at the top.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.