Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dantee

If you google the baby daddy it says in 2020 he’s getting locked up for 6 years, did that not happen then??

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
A little while ago I looked up the companies house info on Elle Belle as wondered how she lived such a lavish lifestyle (dont judge as i had pregnancy insomnia so often found myself down random rabbit holes 🤣). The sister and I think mum were registered as directors but Erin wasn't mentioned anywhere at all.

jeepez

Did anyone see on Erins story that she was moving house ? Must be moving in with the boys !

Its_Me

VIP Member
Update 😆
Confirmed Jamoire is Jamie Hanna
He wasn’t arrested till June though so not sure why he’s sending out threats to Billy unless there was a lap over before he went in.

gbboz

I wondered too what had happened to him! She got his name tattooed!!
Oh my god what! I missed that....I always thought if someone has to declare how much they love each other its All fake just like her bags....

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
This is great gossip!! Love to know how it all links together with new guy and timings etc.
I’m not sure exactly but I’ve gathered from what I’ve been told that she was still with him when he went inside as he is now sending out threats after Silly Billy.

I understand it can be tough when a partner goes to prison especially when they don’t have any real ties eg married or kids together and she might not want to stay with someone who’s up to no good as an example to her kids BUT the new one is also a criminal from a well known criminal family and I’m sure she knew what J was doing when she was with him. Just seems a bit fickle to me.

• Wow

SC_love

Chatty Member
Does she has a trust fund, just wondering as it doesn’t seem she’s earning from Elle Belle anymore.

Its_Me

VIP Member
There’s some chat that someone got arrested for something to do with her fake gear. I think Billy’s sister. Will report back if I get a full story. Does anyone follow that account?

Yes, she has a million best friends who seem to have parties in marquees every weekend. She seems very well off going by her clothes and accessories and countless trips to Selfridges, but yet her house looks fairly normal. I think she looks older than what she is. Seems like fun to be around, I’m guessing she enjoys the white stuff. Is the Keto thing a pyramid scheme as she was pushing it loads a few weeks ago.

SC_love

Chatty Member
She’s just posted a story about having a colonic, presumably not pregnant then…?

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Her tan knocks me sick. She posted the other day and half her fingers were white and the other half orange. There’s so many good fake tans out there that give you a brownish glow. Her bedsheets must be fucked.

Kelly72

Why does she have to document her entire night out on Instagram story it’s really not that interesting for other people to watch. And it would do my head in if my mate kept thrusting the camera in my face all night.
It’s all for the gram (insta not Coke 😂) used to really like her but too up her own arse now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Is she not living in her house anymore - photos she posts seem to be outside some flats I think, and she posted stories with the boyfriend today - not at her house - must be his! He looks erm well I didn't think he'd be her type looks rough! Thought she was a free loader usually!

Reactions: 2