Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s a moron, clearly more than 6 people there, if you want to be a dick and ignore rules then be a dick but why put it on instagram when you have a relatively large following!

Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
And she was surprised her milk “didn’t come in”, well no you might need to actually rest and hold your baby for that to happen!
They all say this though. I absolutely don’t care if someone chooses not to breastfeed but all the huns do the “I tried but it didn’t work” post.

Reactions: 4

SC_love

Chatty Member
Erin and Cara don’t comment or like or comment on each other’s posts anymore and neither do Erin and Laura Zilli. Also a lot of her pics of Cara / the twins / Laura are gone from her page….her and Cara always seemed so close but they must have fallen out, is this what her previous posts were all about?!

Reactions: 3

SC_love

Chatty Member
She used to post things about having babies young, so when all the ‘old’ mums are doing the school run she’d be out having fun as her children would be grown up..now she’ll be the old mum! Plus she’s always liked a criminal, I’ve moved in similar circles for years and she’s always gone for bad boys & she’s not really a girls girl, always been bitchy & two faced.
I’m surprised to hear she is bitchy and two faced, because she always had such a large group on friends who she had had for years, I assumed she would be the opposite.

It is sad, she used to seem like she had a brilliant life (yes social media, I know) but she does seem really lost now.

e8Ent

I clicked through and I couldn’t believe how bad the shopify was. Looks like it’s been set up by a 13 yr old as part of a coursework project. Highly embarrassing. Also the stuff she is selling is straight from Ali Express. I feel sad for her, clearly her sister must have been the brains behind Elle Belle. Erin was deffo the sales person and used to be great at it, but this shit show just proves you need both to do well. I can’t help thinking she’s just lost her way. Very sad

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh when I see pics of her with her friends living this 'high end' life. I know of one of her friends she tags and she's a hairdresser in a bang average salon in a little average town. I'm definitely not judging the job choice but wearing Chanel earrings and top to toe in designer gear when I know the family cannot afford this lifestyle is so funny. So many lies 🤣

• Haha

SC_love

Chatty Member
I genuinely can’t tell from that post if she’s pregnant or just announcing a new relationship?!

SC_love

Chatty Member
I’m bored so looking at the instagram accounts…Erin’s mum appears to follow Cara but not Erin anymore!!

• Wow

MayfairAA

Yeah definitely much older.

What is this latest story making the smoothie and constantly checking her camera. Cringing.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is this Laura’s house she’s at? What’s happened to her kid and husband!?

*I thought Laura had a bigger following than she does but only 5k. Anyone who doesn’t know she’s some chefs daughter & married to record producer Nick Gold (at least she was)

But back to Erin, again showcasing she’a at a dinner with more than 6 people. Dancing around like a prat while some videos her. I’m annoying myself looking, I don’t even follow her 😂

Last edited: