Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Erin and Cara don’t comment or like or comment on each other’s posts anymore and neither do Erin and Laura Zilli. Also a lot of her pics of Cara / the twins / Laura are gone from her page….her and Cara always seemed so close but they must have fallen out, is this what her previous posts were all about?!
omg I thought this… it was Cara’sbirthday and Erin didn’t do a post, thought it was really odd

Reactions: 5
She must have fell pregnant very quickly with this new man as it doesn’t seem 5 minutes ago that she was tattooing the last boyfriend Bill’s name on her wrist 😂 I notice that her sister hasn’t liked or commented on the post announcing the pregnancy. I think they’ve definitely fallen out as she no longer posts anything to do with Elle Belle anymore. I thought it was a joint business with her sister.

Preened

Her Instagram is starting to resemble QVC with this styling brush! Smile into the camera Erin, it’s painful to watch!

• Haha

Ssmithy78

Hi, I happened to come across this thread back in August. After getting fed up of seeing her breaking lockdown rules on insta AGAIN and wondering why nobody ever commented saying so, I thought I'd google her and I stumbled across this post and realised it wasn't just me that was getting pissed off with it all and that my opinion of her had changed. So after seeing tonight's story and pics on insta 🤬😠I decided that I was going to comment on her post..........40mins or so later my comment had been deleted, so I posted again.....deleted again and now I'm blocked lol

So I thought I'd have a look to see if I could find anything again. Came across this thread again, had a little chuckle to myself reading the comments since I'd last read them in August. Then I saw the pic I'd commented on tonight and the post about comments been deleted......that was me 🤣🤣🤣 So thought I'd officially join so I can keep up with all the gossip 👍

Attachments

SavvyBee

VIP Member
And she was surprised her milk “didn’t come in”, well no you might need to actually rest and hold your baby for that to happen!

Preened

I thought the Nikes were just a genuine like for her until I found out it was an affiliate programme. Thought that was so shady, it was never mentioned anywhere, should she not have made that crystal clear on her stories? Apart from that, & vaping into camera today (why?), I like her style

Its_Me

VIP Member
A lot of the clothes from Net a porter I’m sure aren’t copies. Do you know her?
I meant her bags. If you followed Elle Belle Attire from the beginning you would know she used to sell fake bags. I know her loosely through other people and been at parties with her in the past.

Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
I have questioned if she is still drinking the sun glasses in the house was strange could be totally innocent.

Always going out like she’s still 20 something, keeping him happy because he’s clearly still young.
Not saying she needs to be locked up because she’s pregnant but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out in bars while I was pregnant sober with everyone else is drinking.
That DJ is so bad!! Another middle age man hanging on to his youth.
Mate you’ve passed it just like your hair line.

I can’t see her new relationship lasting while she’s sat at home with the baby and the new fella is out partying all the time.
Just so painfully boring to watch as well. I don’t think there’s anything wrong having a weekend night out if she feels up to it but why do people like her think anyone wants to watch people dancing round an empty restaurant to a terrible sound system?

Its_Me

VIP Member
I wonder whats happened, and Laura’s latest post is with Cara saying through thick and thin, I guess she was always more friends with Cara than Erin but weird they’ve all unfollowed each other. Or maybe Erin has blocked them? She was definitely on one the other week.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I discovered her as I love her hair.

But after seeing her lockdown behaviour and then all the grifting recently I went off her. She’s quite scummy really.

e8Ent

Also why do both her and her fella need sunglasses on in the house, on a night? And then she’s posted it to her main grid?

Kelly72

The Nike thing has really annoyed me! I used to like her too but gone right off her and all that posing and dancing with her friends, every week she has a post about her best friend which is a different person each time 😂

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oh my god! I wasn’t 100% sure from that pic if it was a pregnancy announcement. A baby at 40 odd with a drug dealer 🤣 Jesus!!!!!!

Was thinking the same! Confused as newspapers say he was sentenced to 6 years in 2020. Erin likes a drug dealer doesnt she!

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why does she have to document her entire night out on Instagram story it’s really not that interesting for other people to watch. And it would do my head in if my mate kept thrusting the camera in my face all night.

Shesaid

I have questioned if she is still drinking the sun glasses in the house was strange could be totally innocent.

Always going out like she’s still 20 something, keeping him happy because he’s clearly still young.
Not saying she needs to be locked up because she’s pregnant but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out in bars while I was pregnant sober with everyone else is drinking.
That DJ is so bad!! Another middle age man hanging on to his youth.
Mate you’ve passed it just like your hair line.

I can’t see her new relationship lasting while she’s sat at home with the baby and the new fella is out partying all the time.

wakametango 3.0

Nothing she does makes sense. Cropping out who recorded the video when they reposted it but showing everyone else’s handles on their reposts. Having a baby with this random guy. No mention of her kids anymore e

Cara used to be an assistant buyer for Tesco clothing. By all accounts she is lovely, very family focused, naturally stylish etc…I think quite the opposite of Erin. I don’t think Erin has anything to do with ElleBelle…she seems to be flogging these god-awful coats with fur sleeves. She used to have loads of ellebelle on her IG page, but hasn’t for months. Apart from the coats she also did those bottomless brunch events where she danced around with likeminded friends 🙄