Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Antonia herself who said that her sister accused the father of abuse. I don't think we need to shy away from that, when Antonia said it. That's not us saying it's true it's merely repeating the accusation made against him.

Reactions: 4
It was Antonia herself who said that her sister accused the father of abuse. I don't think we need to shy away from that, when Antonia said it. That's not us saying it's true it's merely repeating the accusation made against him.
This should never have been said by her, some things should just be kept private, I think she said that to try dig herself out of a big hole

Reactions: 6
3 older sisters and 1 younger brother. The mammy daddy and her only speak to one older sister the one that the parents raised her kids. The rest they have fallen out with. Yeah I heard the daddy was a bad man to them growing up they had a hard life living there so I hear
Ye would wonder if it was true about the daddy that they got the children to be able to stay with them cause the mother definitely isn't fit to look after them.

Reactions: 2
This should never have been said by her, some things should just be kept private, I think she said that to try dig herself out of a big hole
I totally agree, her problem is she expects people to forget whats she's said. If she didn't want it repeated then don't say it.

Reactions: 1
Oh I know she’s said it herself, and I’d heard it before too but I didn’t fancy repeating it.

I totally agree, her problem is she expects people to forget whats she's said. If she didn't want it repeated then don't say it.
I think she made it public knowledge to try and show people that her sister is twisted and for her to keep up the victim, my sister is bat tit crazy persona that she plays so well... There is somethings that she just shouldnt share, rumour or not that will just open a whole new can of worms for her and her family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ye would wonder if it was true about the daddy that they got the children to be able to stay with them cause the mother definitely isn't fit to look after them.
But sure it would be his word against theirs, you wouldn't know. Maybe that's why the mother turned to drink

But sure it would be his word against theirs, you wouldn't know. Maybe that's why the mother turned to drink
I do know why but I wouldn't repeat it on here, some things just shouldn't be talked about to protect others.
I am not a fan of hers but this makes me feel uncomfortable, this stuff is private and not for us to discuss and she should never herself even brought this up

Reactions: 6
I do know why but I wouldn't repeat it on here, some things just shouldn't be talked about to protect others.
I am not a fan of hers but this makes me feel uncomfortable, this stuff is private and not for us to discuss and she should never herself even brought this up

I agree the things I've heard about the father would be a police investigation and I don't feel comfortable discussing it because I think it's really sad that them girls went through if it's true and it's not gossip.

I agree the things I've heard about the father would be a police investigation and I don't feel comfortable discussing it because I think it's really sad that them girls went through if it's true and it's not gossip.
Yeah just stick to talking about the idiotic things she does, the family don't need brought into it and neither do her kids, she seems to have stopped filming their every move which is great.

I can be an asshole but I am not heartless

Reactions: 3
Toni has always said her mammy never drank so I dont think she turned to drink. Her mammy has had it while hard especially getting the infected blood

Toni has always said her mammy never drank so I dont think she turned to drink. Her mammy has had it while hard especially getting the infected blood
I'm talking about her sister not her mother

Yeah once you put something like that out you can't take it back

She’s a joke selling AliExpress makeup and brushes ffs I hope someone exposes her ASAP because I feel sorry for everyone buying into it , buying cheap shite but awk sure she’s been working on them months - aye get too duck Antonia the biggest lier in Derry , I honestly can’t think of one thing she hasn’t lied about she’s a disgrace 🤭

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200801-213325_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200801-213325_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200801-213357_Instagram.jpg

Aye toni, you didnt happen to say the rude mirrors were available in McElhinneys 🖕

I think having swear words on brand products is extremely trashy.

Also I'm more than happy to delete what Antonia said if its made anyone uncomfortable, it wasn't wrote for that reason and can fully appreciate why others didn't write it x

Exactly, Toni plastered this all over her social media in the wake of all that scandal last year. She was using it as a smoke screen and part of her big sob story. No one would know anything about what the man was accused of if she didn’t tell the whole of Derry herself!

100% She was only ever sorry when she was caught red handed. Sure when it all first came out she came out guns blazing denying all, making out they were photoshopped. Then over the next few days more and more screen shots emerged she had no choice but to admit. Then the sob stories started.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.