Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Katie B?
A makeup artist in Derry. I don't know her or anything about her but Someone said to me "CMB is dangerous to work with, just ask Katie B, there was a court case with her". Don't know if it's true that's why I'm asking does anyone know lol

Reactions: 2
Katie b is a gorgeous girl...absolute heart of gold...toni is way way down in class in comparison...fake as duck...and no1 is jealous of u huni I certainly wud not want ur lifestyle...u were always known to be a gossip b4 xmas and then xmas came around and we all seen the real toni...u loosing weight did not change ur personality if anything it's made u worse...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD

Has anyone seen the absolute fifth of that fella in CMB PARLOUR hands. His nails and all are bleeping ROTTEN. I swear to god I've almost boked in my mouth watching him do that wee red headed girls make up. Even his tan is filthy. Sweet jesus GAG!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Katie B is an absolute lady she did my wedding almost 6 years ago and I still keep in contact. She has never mentioned cmb and has built a fab business on her own and her makeup is beautiful... cmb ya would need elbow grease to clean her

OH MY GOD

Has anyone seen the absolute fifth of that fella in CMB PARLOUR hands. His nails and all are bleeping ROTTEN. I swear to god I've almost boked in my mouth watching him do that wee red headed girls make up. Even his tan is filthy. Sweet jesus GAG!!!!!
He has the whole of the coronavirus lying under them nails 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He has the whole of the coronavirus lying under them nails 🤮🤢
Honest to god I've had to replay the story over and over. Matthew needs to have a bleeping detol wash and scrub his hands. There's her worrying about the public when her staff are clean rotten. Foul. Would let him near me!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
No harm I wouldn't let that boy near my face putting make up on with nails like that 🤮 not one bit of personal hygiene between any of them

Should they not be wearing gloves? We’re being advised to not touch our own faces, never mind other peoples...

Dosent really say much for her new 'up market' salon having someone working there that cant even wash their hands properly does it, she should be opening her mouth and telling him to have a good wash 🤔 actually never mind the last bit she goes at least a week maybe two without a drop of water near her hair 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dosent really say much for her new 'up market' salon having someone working there that cant even wash their hands properly does it, she should be opening her mouth and telling him to have a good wash 🤔 actually never mind the last bit she goes at least a week maybe two without a drop of water near her hair 🙊
for the life of me I cant understand how anyone cannot wash their own hair or even wont wash it. Dirty. Surely when you’re in the shower you might as well do your hair too? My head wud be itching to leave it any longer than 2, 3 days at the absolute maximum. Even the thought of leaving your hair a week before washing it disgusts me

It was all anyone in Derry could talk about, well, the women anyway 😂
Messages had leaked about the way she would talk about her clients, people who paid her hundreds to do their wedding make up. The ones that leaked were bad enough but there were more that came out after, a bride who she’d told to go jump off the bridge (suicide in Derry is high and typically means jumping off a bridge into the river).
Now, the woman would cry over anything, she’d say it was her ‘Bette Davis eyes’ but when this happened - nada. Not a tiny bit of upset or remorse. She came on Instagram to mouth off, saying that it was the haters fault and she’d not get upset over the haters trying to bring her down.
I think after a day, she came back on upset (after she’d kept her brave face to meet Rod Stewart) and said that the haters had won, that she was leaving Derry never to return and she’d been broken and would be leaving her family behind her forever.
2 Days later she returned from Belfast and not long after she was back on insta full of ‘that was the old me, I hated how fat I was so I was mean to other people. Sure now I have my gastric operation my mantra is to be kind always’ (paraphrased)

It was her sister that leaked the messages but it’s well known how messed up that family are.

There’s a load of other things about her too. Videoing poor Maddison in the shower and bath constantly, never having the phone out of her hand. It’s not as bad now, she focuses mostly on her ‘brand’ and Maggiemay definitely isn’t featured as much but she definitely invades Maddison’s privacy.

and for those who will send her messages. I’m not a troll, I just think weans deserve privacy. I wouldn’t even send my immediate family videos that she shares to tens of thousands.
What is the gossip about her side of the family anyroad? Do they not all speak and why

The lashkings month doesn't seem to see much toothpaste or mouthwash either they would all definitely win an award for the worst personal hygiene ever

• Sick
for the life of me I cant understand how anyone cannot wash their own hair or even wont wash it. Dirty. Surely when you’re in the shower you might as well do your hair too? My head wud be itching to leave it any longer than 2, 3 days at the absolute maximum. Even the thought of leaving your hair a week before washing it disgusts me

What is the gossip about her side of the family anyroad? Do they not all speak and why
Here sure every woman would be lieing if they said they didnt dread washing and drying their hair, its probably one of my most hated things to do but jesus id rather just get on with it than have the feeling of dirty smelly crawling hair. Especially when your hanging over the top of clients day in day out, and the fact that she bes buzzing when she actually does wash it makes me gag 🤮

The lashkings month doesn't seem to see much toothpaste or mouthwash either they would all definitely win an award for the worst personal hygiene ever
Jesus naw thank the lord ive never been graced with his smelly breath id boke

I don’t know all of the ins and outs but I think there are quite a few rifts. Drink plays a part, she’s mentioned before that’s why she never drinks at all. I was told that her dad got beat up by some of her siblings and some accusations which I’ll not even repeat as I don’t think they’re true. Lots of drama. Her mum had to take in her sister’s 4 children and all.

Reactions: 2
How many sister is there? I too have heard awful rumours about the daddy that I won't repeat as I have no proof that it is true and it's none of my buissness. But they seem to be a really troubled family with a lot of unresolved issues which I find really really sad.

How many sister is there? I too have heard awful rumours about the daddy that I won't repeat as I have no proof that it is true and it's none of my buissness. But they seem to be a really troubled family with a lot of unresolved issues which I find really really sad.
3 older sisters and 1 younger brother. The mammy daddy and her only speak to one older sister the one that the parents raised her kids. The rest they have fallen out with. Yeah I heard the daddy was a bad man to them growing up they had a hard life living there so I hear

From what I remember she shared some very hurtful messages in a WhatsApp group with her work colleagues. She had screenshots of a bride (whose make up she had done) and made fun of the brides eyes.CMB tried to put the blame on her estranged sister and that the messages were photoshopped. She allegedly told another person to go and jump the bridge.

Her husband is the one who deserves a medal.
Thank you for giving me the background on this.

It was all anyone in Derry could talk about, well, the women anyway 😂
Messages had leaked about the way she would talk about her clients, people who paid her hundreds to do their wedding make up. The ones that leaked were bad enough but there were more that came out after, a bride who she’d told to go jump off the bridge (suicide in Derry is high and typically means jumping off a bridge into the river).
Now, the woman would cry over anything, she’d say it was her ‘Bette Davis eyes’ but when this happened - nada. Not a tiny bit of upset or remorse. She came on Instagram to mouth off, saying that it was the haters fault and she’d not get upset over the haters trying to bring her down.
I think after a day, she came back on upset (after she’d kept her brave face to meet Rod Stewart) and said that the haters had won, that she was leaving Derry never to return and she’d been broken and would be leaving her family behind her forever.
2 Days later she returned from Belfast and not long after she was back on insta full of ‘that was the old me, I hated how fat I was so I was mean to other people. Sure now I have my gastric operation my mantra is to be kind always’ (paraphrased)

It was her sister that leaked the messages but it’s well known how messed up that family are.

There’s a load of other things about her too. Videoing poor Maddison in the shower and bath constantly, never having the phone out of her hand. It’s not as bad now, she focuses mostly on her ‘brand’ and Maggiemay definitely isn’t featured as much but she definitely invades Maddison’s privacy.

and for those who will send her messages. I’m not a troll, I just think weans deserve privacy. I wouldn’t even send my immediate family videos that she shares to tens of thousands.
Wow, thank you for the history.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.