Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has tried to destroy several businesses locally. Extremely clever that she never mentions anyone by name so that she’s not liable & also keeps copies of her IG stories so that she can demonstrate her ‘innocence’ if she’s pulled up on it. Pulls the classic ‘I’m the victim’ card every single time. It’s awful when you see someone so nasty & devious get the support she does. She’s proven that no matter what she does that there are zero consequences to her.
What has she done? I'm not from there so wouldn't hear of her, just online.

So she really believes her own bullshit?
How is the business going after the scandal? Are people still stupid enough to go to her?
Of course she does.

She bullied and tried to destroy Simone of Filtered Asthetics after she had filler that didn't work - Simone had advised her of this before she had it!

She was constantly on complaining about it and trying to make out she didn't blame Simone (bullshit), then went to another clinic and did another story of how the filler Simone had used wasn't FDA approved. Simone is an experienced registered nurse so knows exactly what she is doing.

Toni is a malicious person who makes everything about herself. She's fallen out with countless 'best friends'. It's all about her or nothing. Most of the girls are self employed in the salon now as well including her BFF Kiera.

She acts simple and naive. She's far from it.

Reactions: 8
Tell me this what is the age gap between her and Paul? She was 15 when they first met weren’t they?

Of course she does.

She bullied and tried to destroy Simone of Filtered Asthetics after she had filler that didn't work - Simone had advised her of this before she had it!

She was constantly on complaining about it and trying to make out she didn't blame Simone (bullshit), then went to another clinic and did another story of how the filler Simone had used wasn't FDA approved. Simone is an experienced registered nurse so knows exactly what she is doing.

Toni is a malicious person who makes everything about herself. She's fallen out with countless 'best friends'. It's all about her or nothing. Most of the girls are self employed in the salon now as well including her BFF Kiera.

She acts simple and naive. She's far from it.
This is actually awful trying to destroy that girls business, bet they were gifted too

Reactions: 1
Simone is an absolute doll and is the true essence of a wholesome and genuine person. Toni really did try and ruin her big time. Does anyone remember her saying she put ice on her face for too long (after having the filler). She thought it froze the filler and caused the problems.

Reactions: 4
Tell me this what is the age gap between her and Paul? She was 15 when they first met weren’t they?
it says on the Companies House site she's June 84 and he's February 80. was Paul 40 this year? i don't remember seeing a big production?

it says on the Companies House site she's June 84 and he's February 80. was Paul 40 this year? i don't remember seeing a big production?
she's very middle aged for a girl in her 30s

So

she's very middle aged for a girl in her 30s
Aye they had a 40th for him this year. I see someone hounded her phone all night 🙈 that’s bound to be worrying and hateful to wake up to.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe this woman is younger than me. I assumed she was in her forties until one day on her stories she put up a screenshot of someone guessing her age as 43 and her reply to them which was “excuse me but everyone tells me I look like a teenager” 😂 Yeah Toni a teenager who’s had an awful hard paper round maybe 🙈 Not saying she doesn’t look well, I’ve seen her look lovely, there was pics she had up over lockdown in a white floral dress and she looked lovely in it but she deffo looks older than her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe this woman is younger than me. I assumed she was in her forties until one day on her stories she put up a screenshot of someone guessing her age as 43 and her reply to them which was “excuse me but everyone tells me I look like a teenager” 😂 Yeah Toni a teenager who’s had an awful hard paper round maybe 🙈 Not saying she doesn’t look well, I’ve seen her look lovely, there was pics she had up over lockdown in a white floral dress and she looked lovely in it but she deffo looks older than her age.
Agree I was shocked when I found out her age, I assumed she was in her early forties, I think it's all the dark hair and make up that ages her

Simone is an absolute doll and is the true essence of a wholesome and genuine person. Toni really did try and ruin her big time. Does anyone remember her saying she put ice on her face for too long (after having the filler). She thought it froze the filler and caused the problems.
Do you even put ice on after fillers?

So

Aye they had a 40th for him this year. I see someone hounded her phone all night 🙈 that’s bound to be worrying and hateful to wake up to.
What happened her phone?

Last edited:
Jesus someone took a hand at her ringing her number. Chances r they might no even have known who they were ringing. Again its the Toni pity party. It would b different if they were outside her house or something. It might just have been ringing a random number and got a reaction from someone so they kept going

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
i agree, nobody likes their phone going in middle of the night.
so many people really don't like her. young people and people not from the town think she's ok and believe all the #bekind shite she posts. but the rest of us, older with more sense and from the town know that she is a nasty piece of work. she has over 40k followers on SM but very few people actually interact with her pages. so it's a fair enough assumption that the rest are following because they actually dislike her.
i will say this- she does deserve to be called out for blatantly disregrading the lockdown and trailing her two children with her. and not even for essential items- for loads of tat.
so yes, she should be called out by every right thinking person, but not in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 5
i agree, nobody likes their phone going in middle of the night.
so many people really don't like her. young people and people not from the town think she's ok and believe all the #bekind shite she posts. but the rest of us, older with more sense and from the town know that she is a nasty piece of work. she has over 40k followers on SM but very few people actually interact with her pages. so it's a fair enough assumption that the rest are following because they actually dislike her.
i will say this- she does deserve to be called out for blatantly disregrading the lockdown and trailing her two children with her. and not even for essential items- for loads of tat.
so yes, she should be called out by every right thinking person, but not in the middle of the night.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah agree, people should not be phoning her, she says she doesn't read messages but she does and is also on this page

Her big rant on Instagram about people following her cus there obsessed with her...omg get a life toni...were just waiting for ur next fall from grace...u cant give out about how people treat u after the way u treated people..dont make out ur holier than thou either every1 can see thru u ur as fake as duck...the things u said about ur clients u shud hang ur head in shame...yes we all slate people but not people who are paying us hundreds of pounds for a service...u cant even justify the fact it was a private msg...no1 shud ever be that cruel ur a disgrace I'd never step back in ur shop or buy a single aliexpress item u sell...stop posting looking for a pity party ur the person least deserves it...just keep quiet about ur struggles u brought it all on urself doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus someone took a hand at her ringing her number. Chances r they might no even have known who they were ringing. Again its the Toni pity party. It would b different if they were outside her house or something. It might just have been ringing a random number and got a reaction from someone so they kept going
I think if it was malicious tbey would have withheld their number

Reactions: 3
do you think she's on this page? that's good- she might take notice of the comments regarding the people carrying out services in her salon not wearing PPE. i know they are all self employed and not her staff, but she should still bring it to their attention that they may end up being reported for not taking proper measures to try & ensure client safety.
if my son had additional medical needs you can be sure i'd have everyone round me in masks, visors & following the handwashing protocol. but then again, i suppose when you haven't given a crap for the past 4 months and have been trailing him in and out of businesses for cheap promotion opportunities then you have shown you don't really give a tit. salon owners like her who are not complying with the highest standards that they can will be the first to whinge if we go into another lockdown.

• Heart
I messaged her, asked her why they weren’t all wearing masks And having a baby in the shop, after her begging people to be responsible regarding the virus. I also told her she was a disgrace swearing in her kids lives. She didn’t share that message 🤔 shes a disgrace of a woman and a mother. She’s all holy mary with her ” I’ve made mistakes, find the good, be a good person Verbal diarrhea 🤢
but then she’s calling people Critters.
its very obvious she’s not a nice person.
it is beyond me as to why Mc Ilhennys work with her. She clearly knows someone. The bigger bosses have clearly no idea what what with their marketing.
I always think she looks like she’s needs a good wash

Reactions: 5
I messaged her, asked her why they weren’t all wearing masks And having a baby in the shop, after her begging people to be responsible regarding the virus. I also told her she was a disgrace swearing in her kids lives. She didn’t share that message 🤔 shes a disgrace of a woman and a mother. She’s all holy mary with her ” I’ve made mistakes, find the good, be a good person Verbal diarrhea 🤢
but then she’s calling people Critters.
its very obvious she’s not a nice person.
it is beyond me as to why Mc Ilhennys work with her. She clearly knows someone. The bigger bosses have clearly no idea what what with their marketing.
I always think she looks like she’s needs a good wash
Did she answer you back? Maybe she's referring to you as one of the Karen's 🤣

Agree. I really think it was someone steaming at a party and ringing the wrong number.
Aye apparently they are all steaming and drugged up 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.