Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought that too a few years back, was one of the worst I ever used. Use Nars sheer glow now and it's amazing

I didn't know they had closed either, I thought they had just moved
Must try that nars, the ilamasqua sp?! Just dried out my skin terrible.
nah they gone! I was going to book one of his classes they had on offer at Xmas but they’re only in belfast

Reactions: 2
Must try that nars, the ilamasqua sp?! Just dried out my skin terrible.
nah they gone! I was going to book one of his classes they had on offer at Xmas but they’re only in belfast
Nars sheer glow is class- really nice.

Reactions: 1
How many bottles of foundation did she buy?!?!?!? And the salon won’t be able to open for ages yet? And what happened all that foundation she found at home and depotted? That’s madness to spend that amount of money!!
As far as I know they don't really get on either, they fall out constantly.
Who said am from Derry 😂
she also has a brother- remember she was borrowing his wee baby to babysit and had the crib all set up in her bedroom whenever she was hoping to have another child ( another job for paul looking after it, in case he wasn't busy). she was all over that wee baby and then you never saw it again. her brother has told people that she falls out with everyone - and told people when she was slabbering about opening the 5* beauty spa/ salon with cliona, that cliona was mad going into business with her. he wasn't wrong, it would seem!

I never knew who cliona was or where she appeared from. Anyone know?
There was an announcement around that time of her getting a hair dresser to partnering with her too and then she's a brand ambassador for another salon. Their own super salon just quietly went away.

Crazy, about £700 worth of foundation but sure she doesn't need material things apparently. Where is she getting all the money? She was crying poverty a few weeks back
Spending Madison's DLA I'd say the benefits landed in the account, garden stuff all purchased too. I'd sY money changed hands for the car competition also. She's never in the fecking house but out spending this past two weeks.

Their spending is bloody ridiculous. I can’t believe the amount of tit she buys. She must spend thousands every week. They are bound to be in a serious amount of debt. She buys items for the house weekly, there’s always something new to show her followers.

I have to say I did really like Antonia and felt sorry for her. I think she really struggles with her confidence not being able to care for Maddison like Paul can. I find it really odd that she has no friends.

would you want to be her friend? she's very insincere. i'd rather not have a friend like that. there's something serious lacking in her life to be behaving the way she does- no adulting skills, no parenting skills, compulsive buying, all the time wanting more more more. out of the whole lot of them i feel sorry for maggie may to be honest. she will struggle with that type of person as her role model. toni has already turned her into an old fashioned wee girl, and has had to move her schools for being bullied. god love her, with toni being a mouth on social media that wee girl is in for a rough ride i'd say. i'd be heartbroken about that if i was her parents, especially if my life on social media had contributed to it in any way.

• Heart
Yes feel sorry for the wee girl and I hope this doesn't sound mean but toni dealt with her weight problems by getting a gastric band and If that was me I wouldn't want my child going down the same road, taking her out shopping and filling the trolley with processed crap will not help her later in life

• Wow
Reactions: 3
would you want to be her friend? she's very insincere. i'd rather not have a friend like that. there's something serious lacking in her life to be behaving the way she does- no adulting skills, no parenting skills, compulsive buying, all the time wanting more more more. out of the whole lot of them i feel sorry for maggie may to be honest. she will struggle with that type of person as her role model. toni has already turned her into an old fashioned wee girl, and has had to move her schools for being bullied. god love her, with toni being a mouth on social media that wee girl is in for a rough ride i'd say. i'd be heartbroken about that if i was her parents, especially if my life on social media had contributed to it in any way.
Have to agree about Maggie May, she seems a lovely wee child but I think Toni treats her like a baby, is she secondary school age in September? I hate to say it but think she’s setting Maggie May up as a target for bullies. Not saying she’s doing it intentionally but I do feel for that wee girl, I hope I’m wrong but I think she’ll have a tough time in secondary school 😢

• Sad
Their spending is bloody ridiculous. I can’t believe the amount of tit she buys. She must spend thousands every week. They are bound to be in a serious amount of debt. She buys items for the house weekly, there’s always something new to show her followers.

I have to say I did really like Antonia and felt sorry for her. I think she really struggles with her confidence not being able to care for Maddison like Paul can. I find it really odd that she has no friends.
Has she ever tried to care for him though? It always seems to be the husband doing it, I appreciate that it must be draining looking after him, he is a very ill boy but sometimes you just have to get on with things all the effort she puts into meaningless crap should be focused on him

I find her makeup horrible, it’s either caked on or looks chalky .. her brushes are from wish also, found duplicates the exact same just no logo

Which brushes off wish are they i can't find them.
I never knew she had gastric bypass, she put up a post the other day with weightloss I though she looked unreal. Thought it was from slimming world though

Has she ever tried to care for him though? It always seems to be the husband doing it, I appreciate that it must be draining looking after him, he is a very ill boy but sometimes you just have to get on with things all the effort she puts into meaningless crap should be focused on him
Tbh I’d say some things are hard for her to do with Madison, changing and washing him could be hard as he’s getting bigger but surely she could do something? He seems to be peg fed, she had stories up recently and Paul was doing that too, surely that’s something she could do for her son? I’d say she was the same when he was smaller and more manageable. I don’t doubt it’s hard and if she really can’t physically manage his needs then she should at least be doing other things like cooking but sure Paul does that too.

Paul does everything with that wee boy. and in the house. all toni did was bring in the big money at the height of her popularity as a makeup artist. that's all gone now though.
if anything happened to Paul she'd have to put that boy into care. if that was me, i'd be trying to learn. all she was good for doing was filming his fits, filming him in the shower, talking totally inapproraiately about his toileting and puberty & showing him getting shaved. and maggie may standing in the shower room commenting. awful. she was reported to social services.

just seen the LMD stories and remembered she is promoting Vogue competitions! that explains why toni is doing the car raffle stuff- LMD canny do anything without toni copying 🙄 toni, wise up- you or your life is nothing like that of LMD. you're about 10 years, a husband, two wains and a rented house too late. (& there's nothing wring with any of those things imo, just stating the obvious!). pathetic.

Last edited:
Yes feel sorry for the wee girl and I hope this doesn't sound mean but toni dealt with her weight problems by getting a gastric band and If that was me I wouldn't want my child going down the same road, taking her out shopping and filling the trolley with processed crap will not help her later in life
I have to disagree and think this is shocking to say! She was in a shop with no meat or veg etc on sale so of course was All Jar and tinned food etc! Their meals rarely look like processed crap! Always have side salad and veg etc Their meals alwahs look lovely and well balanced with meat , carbs and side salad. Unless you cook like a Michelin star chef with only fresh food 24/7/365 this is unfair to say! Yes I think it’s strange she didn’t even know how to go do the groceries and only learnt how to cook frozen chips etc last week that’s strange for a mammy to have never made your daughter a single bite to eat in all her life etc so fucked up but I think this is too far! I’m sure she wouldn’t want her daughter having a gastric band because she did. Pleasee god with the way Maggie May eats she won’t ever need one but it’s better that Maggie sees that her mum done something so extreme to help her health than done nothing at all! I don’t think people’s kids should be talked about like this on here it’s uncomfortable reading.

Don’t all go blaming Toni here-If your so worried about the child being bullied in school because of the way her mum acts online then maybe don’t add to it by saying mean things about her an Maggie and talk about her on here as I’m sure Maggie is old enough to come across comments like this about her mum and herself! She will see all this eventually so this is hypocritical to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to disagree and think this is shocking to say! She was in a shop with no meat or veg etc on sale so of course was All Jar and tinned food etc! Their meals rarely look like processed crap! Always have side salad and veg etc Their meals alwahs look lovely and well balanced with meat , carbs and side salad. Unless you cook like a Michelin star chef with only fresh food 24/7/365 this is unfair to say! Yes I think it’s strange she didn’t even know how to go do the groceries and only learnt how to cook frozen chips etc last week that’s strange for a mammy to have never made your daughter a single bite to eat in all her life etc so fucked up but I think this is too far! I’m sure she wouldn’t want her daughter having a gastric band because she did. Pleasee god with the way Maggie May eats she won’t ever need one but it’s better that Maggie sees that her mum done something so extreme to help her health than done nothing at all! I don’t think people’s kids should be talked about like this on here it’s uncomfortable reading.

Don’t all go blaming Toni here-If your so worried about the child being bullied in school because of the way her mum acts online then maybe don’t add to it by saying mean things about her an Maggie and talk about her on here as I’m sure Maggie is old enough to come across comments like this about her mum and herself! She will see all this eventually so this is hypocritical to me.
I was not being mean about her children, the way it came across was not my intention what I meant was that all that stuff in jars/packets can be made quite easily and cheaply yourself and is better for you, I am no Michelin chef myself but that dolmio sauce for example is absolutely full of sugar. Yes she got a gastric band but she should still educate herself about what is in those items for her children

I was not being mean about her children, the way it came across was not my intention what I meant was that all that stuff in jars/packets can be made quite easily and cheaply yourself and is better for you, I am no Michelin chef myself but that dolmio sauce for example is absolutely full of sugar. Yes she got a gastric band but she should still educate herself about what is in those items for her children
Loads of family’s use Dolmio sauce for cooking I think it’s fair to say it won’t lead to any issues later on in life. Also think Maggie May seems like a lovely girl, if she was running around wearing make up and acting grown up she would be called out for that too.

Reactions: 4

if i was you, and worried about maggie may, i'd be commenting actively on CMB's social media when (if) you see things that you think could be harmful to maggie may- which i have seen often. maggie may has social media and her mother has, over the past few years, posted some very damaging stuff- public melt downs, public rants slagging people, foul mouthed outbursts, stuff slating social services, stuff about her own father being accused of sexual abuse, stuff slagging her sister, the list is endless, and quite disturbing. so maybe it would be helpful if people who are worried about what maggie may may or may not see could try and keep CMB on the straight and narrow in that respect.
this site is for people to comment/ critique what they see on social media business accounts - so maybe it's not the best site if you're looking for a fan page.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Armagh556 why are you even on here if it makes you feel uncomfortable? Nobody is actually being mean about her children, we are talking about the way her actions affect her children and let's be honest she is putting then out their for the world to see. The daughter can consent and is old enough but her son can't and some of what she has shown of him should not be for public viewing

Reactions: 5
I don’t care about what she eats but I definitely agree that filming your son have a seizure is so so wrong. For one thing if your child was going through that would your first thought be to pull out your phone and film it for a load of strangers to watch?

And secondly give the child some dignity instead of filming him in his most vulnerable moments. I’m sure she loves her son but wish she had a bit more cop on, everything is for the camera, nothing is off limits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.