Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was doing the questions and answers stuff about it and actually said that people can't lose weight without one, she is so full of shit

I have said this before I think CMB is obsessed with LMD, she does everything she does
And LMD got a campervan

Reactions: 2
Literally sick to the teeth with this woman, you wanted a day off and a client didnt show up and didnt cancel.. Antonio, your husband shags men, i heard he has a big dick on him, my friend chatted him up one night in Derry and got a kiss and a feel at his truncheon in his pants, not so straight now!

Reactions: 12
Oh god. Tell us more lol

Reactions: 3
Remember when she was doing the questions and answers stuff about it and actually said that people can't lose weight without one, she is so full of shit

And LMD got a campervan
And LMD got weight loss surgery too

Hahaha cracker

Reactions: 1
Oh god. Tell us more lol
My friend said that he had a hotel room but Paul said that Antonio would know if he wasnt back and was texting him constantly saying what he was doing, the way he was going on he wanted to shag the arse of my friend..

My friend said that he had a hotel room but Paul said that Antonio would know if he wasnt back and was texting him constantly saying what he was doing, the way he was going on he wanted to shag the arse of my friend..
I just wish he would come out and live the life he truly deserves.

Agree I feel for him, this has all his been said too much now not to be true and apparently him and his friend are meant to be more than just friends
Wow don't tell me it's paddy who is always up in the house u would see him in her stories sometimes

Reactions: 1
43k followed and just over 100 likes on that for being up an hour .. 3 comments ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.