Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to only do brows,
How she makes a living is beyond me, she charges £30 for brows,

Two of the other girls are charging £12, and using the same product,,

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She seems to only do brows,
How she makes a living is beyond me, she charges £30 for brows,

Two of the other girls are charging £12, and using the same product,,
In that business though treatments can cost more depending on who does it. So for example a junior stylist in a hair salon would be cheaper than a senior stylist for a cut and blow dry.
With that said, are they actually offering the same treatment or is the £30 inclusive of other stuff ie tinting, threading etc? 12quid for HD brows isnt plausible. They were about 18quid as a standard a few years ago. 12 quid would be more reflective of a basic eyebrow wax now?

£12 for hd tint & wax. (No threading)
Special offer ATM
The girls are just as good as Toni
I would question if they are actually carrying out HD brows. The company itself has stipulated a £25 start price for HD brows bar anyone aged 13-18 its £15.
It doesnt make sense for them to charge less than what HD permits.
Antonia is the only person listed at her salon as being HD certified on their website.

I would question if they are actually carrying out HD brows. The company itself has stipulated a £25 start price for HD brows bar anyone aged 13-18 its £15.
It doesnt make sense for them to charge less than what HD permits.
Antonia is the only person listed at her salon as being HD certified on their website.
Hd tint and wax is not HD brows... its simply what it says... using HD tint product followed by a wax ... standard tint and wax service.. hd brows is a process which initials more, therefore it would be advertised HD brows
She is doing the HD for 30 .. not confusing

Hd tint and wax is not HD brows... its simply what it says... using HD tint product followed by a wax ... standard tint and wax service.. hd brows is a process which initials more, therefore it would be advertised HD brows
She is doing the HD for 30 .. not confusing
Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: 2
Was he not upholstery something for a while too
Aye it was like PGUpholstery but looked at Antonios following and nothing has came up for him

He must be affronted that we know what he is into, just wish he'd come out and enjoy his life, its not as bad as people think.

Last edited:
Aye it was like PGUpholstery but looked at Antonios following and nothing has came up for him

He must be affronted that we know what he is into, just wish he'd come out and enjoy his life, its not as bad as people think.
I'm not convinced re the gay thing. However if he was doing lashes without the proper qualifications or insurance and it has been given attention here, he may want to distance himself.
Or maybe he gave up the lashes, who knows?

Is she a makeup artist or is she just selling me candles and clothes from mcelhinneys along with the odd car competition?
Think her Instagram is so far removed from what it was/should be. Like to be honest, I used to think she was the dogs balls at makeup but now the makeup she does on herself is just the same old rotten cakey look. I used to enjoy seeing all the bridal makeup pop up on her grid. Now it's just filled with self absorbed shite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Lashking has deleted his account,

Wonder when the next new product is gonna be announced😏

Does anyone know who won the bonus ball comp she was running during lockdown??

A lot of companies seem to run competitions, filtered Anaesthetic has one for the galgorm, a ring, a holiday, HAS ANYONE SEEN WINNERS?????????????

Reactions: 3
Lashking has deleted his account,

Wonder when the next new product is gonna be announced😏

Does anyone know who won the bonus ball comp she was running during lockdown??

A lot of companies seem to run competitions, filtered Anaesthetic has one for the galgorm, a ring, a holiday, HAS ANYONE SEEN WINNERS?????????????
Oh where has lashking gone?

Noticed she has finally wised up and isn't showing her children now which is a good move and also all the gifted stuff has dried up

Waxing time

Has anyone noticed, that Toni doesn't get her nails done in her own salon,

what an insult,,,,

I don't know who she goes too,

She has been to a few different nail tech

Filtered Aesthetics had her hair done during lockdown, coloured...

Her meme on her story is hilarious! Pot kettle and black. Think it's her mouth she should be watching after all the tit she has spouted about people in the past!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's all gone very quiet ATM
Think I've hit a nerve with insurance and qualifications lol

She hasn't been plugging her BA jobs in a while,

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.