Colour Me Bootiful #9 From cosmetic surgery to designer gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£100 for the brides face and £50 for each bridesmaid. The call out fee is whatever she comes up with off the top of her greedy head!
Its defs more than this now! I know a few years back she did a bride 3 bridesmaids n 2 mothers n it was at least £750

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You do know what she is going to post when the Shady stick is back in stock & ready for purchase
🎵“guess who’s back, back again! Shady’s back, tell a friend” 🎵
I can just see it now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its defs more than this now! I know a few years back she did a bride 3 bridesmaids n 2 mothers n it was at least £750
She charged my friend £450 total for the bride, 3 bridesmaids and mother of the bride, £150 call out fee. However, Kiera did the 3 bridesmaids and mother of bride, not Toni!

The £150 call out fee was from Creggan to Donegal, less than 20 minute drive from her house.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I seen a brides call out fee from Creggan and staying in Creggan was £50 too 🙈

• Wow
I’m not sure if brides still book her or if she’s just not taking bookings until after Covid but you couldn’t trust her not to be saying all matter of things then to god knows who behind your back!

I’m not sure if brides still book her or if she’s just not taking bookings until after Covid but you couldn’t trust her not to be saying all matter of things then to god knows who behind your back!
Covids not stopping toni do anything.

Reactions: 2
I seen a brides call out fee from Creggan and staying in Creggan was £50 too 🙈
I had her for my wedding and she quoted £120 call out fee from creggan to Rosemont. £100 for my makeup and £50 each for the bridesmaids. Brogan did half and she did half. She was a total calamity 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg look at him all over her. Trying to prove us "trolls" wrong. It just proves us more right. We predicted this. Its just a day late lol
Hahaha such a show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.