Colour Me Bootiful #9 From cosmetic surgery to designer gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a minging head
She lies
She blames everyone else for her behaviour and her mistakes
She's a greedy bleep
She never washes

ANYONE know where kiera bag is from lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gucci bag probably came in the same shipment from China as the gucci trainers that Paul wears (£500) and that black VLTN hoodie (£500)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God knows why lol

Genuine question if her make up is not allowed to be sold then why is it allowed to be used on clients?
Its probably not allowed to be used! Personally I’d refuse it but if someone is booking makeup with her or her cronies, they must not be too concerned 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Its probably not allowed to be used! Personally I’d refuse it but if someone is booking makeup with her or her cronies, they must not be too concerned 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm surprised that she is taking the chance of someone taking a reaction to an unregulated policy but its not like she really cares about her clients anyway.
She can dress in all the designer brands she wants but money can't buy you class.

Reactions: 6
The gucci bag probably came in the same shipment from China as the gucci trainers that Paul wears (£500) and that black VLTN hoodie (£500)
I think you’re right!!! It probably came off that big ship that was stuck in the Suez Canal which has only docked in the uk after months of delay. 8 months in a box, but she didn’t say where the box was 🧐 it was clearly in a shipping container in Egypt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like there is 2 dogs waiting for Paul to get home from his D appointment. Toni can't do anything without him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised that she is taking the chance of someone taking a reaction to an unregulated policy but its not like she really cares about her clients anyway.
She can dress in all the designer brands she wants but money can't buy you class.
Surely it can't be used, although she doesn't give two fucks, it's all about ££££££

Would you look at the poses of her. She does have some notions about herself. 😂

Buzzing with herself that she painted that mug two days in a row but still wouldn't be bothered to wash that greasy, matted, dandruffy hair of hers 🤮

Love how she tries to label concerned members of the public as trolls for questioning her unethical, unsafe and unhygienic products. She really is a dose.

Anyone that tries to get in her way is automatically the villain. She need brought down a peg or two.

Reactions: 13
If she has had all her certificates for the past few months why have we not been shown them and why is she not already selling her products..

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why clients would pay big prices and then allow her to paint their faces with cheap, unregulated, un-sellable crap.

Reactions: 5
Omg I'm so excited for Ali Express finest to go back on sale this week. Lol

13:13. Time to put on the dinner. Thanks Toni

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This actually scared me that she is allowed to sell crap, that someone has had an allergic reaction to

The products should be banned for good

She bleeping pisses me right off, a troll didn't report you,

That smug witch needs brought down to earth with a bang

Two faced fake witch that spreads lies

Reactions: 7
“Say your prayers” that Juicy Lucy on sale this week….she’s not totally confident then or she wouldn’t need prayers.

I already know the answer to this question is that she’s a dirty witch….but WHY blend all that makeup and knockoff MAC bronzer into your hair and leave that white ashy look around your hairline when you have dark hair?

• Sick
We all know if she had the so called certificates they would've been plastered for all "trolls" to see
I'd say awaiting verdict on the investigation and she's clearly reading here again and thriving off the suspense of it all.knowong we are all waiting. She thrives off the drama

• Haha
How can she claim her lips are as she says ‘REEL’?! Throwback to 2013 💋 Wish she’d stop wearing that shagging 3 layers of shite on them that she does 🙈 they look horrendous now!
BC5E288C-2E5B-42C1-8EC7-D94442879986.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.