Colour Me Bootiful #9 From cosmetic surgery to designer gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate those chains that she wears. ๐Ÿ˜‚ They look like something my granny wore in the 90s they're so old ladyish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus but I just hate the stupid pouty fiss she pulls when doing her makeup and that lip smacking putting on lipstick and gloss grinds on me.

And Toni just for the record because we know you will be on for a wee read later... 'trolls' didn't report your makeup, it was reported by people who bought it and took a reaction to it who then got blocked off your Instagram page and you didn't return their messages or phone calls when they asked if you could let them know what the product was made up of because they were allergic to some of the stuff in it. A good business man or woman can answer any and all questions put to them about the products they are selling especially if they were involved in producing said product (like you have claimed that you have done Toni) without throwing a hissy fit and claiming people are out to ruin their livelihood. All I can say is Cliona had a lucky escape when she severed ties with you because you would have been a leech and used that girl until you ruined her

So the chin is actually all hers?!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah..... That chin has defs got much more pointy than that photo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Would you look at the poses of her. She does have some notions about herself. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Buzzing with herself that she painted that mug two days in a row but still wouldn't be bothered to wash that greasy, matted, dandruffy hair of hers ๐Ÿคฎ

Love how she tries to label concerned members of the public as trolls for questioning her unethical, unsafe and unhygienic products. She really is a dose.

Anyone that tries to get in her way is automatically the villain. She need brought down a peg or two.
She seriously loves herself. Shes rotten. Between caked on makeup, disgusting hair and dootsy clothes and not being washed shes very matronly looking.

And why does she insist on doing the same makeup look. Its old and dry and ew.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
We all know if she had the so called certificates they would've been plastered for all "trolls" to see
I'd say awaiting verdict on the investigation and she's clearly reading here again and thriving off the suspense of it all.knowong we are all waiting. She thrives off the drama
We also know that if the products had ingredients listed, she would have went to her stock, lifted 1 and showed us rather than going through all her old stories to take screenshots of her videos that ended up blurred and couldn't see it
When someone posted on mccauleys shop post, she went on and on about it and only then did she go looking for receipts to prove them wrong and that didn't work out for her. Would have took her hours to go through her old videos to find a blurred image of the side of the packaging. She can't delete messages made on other people's posts

Reactions: 7
She seriously loves herself. Shes rotten. Between caked on makeup, disgusting hair and dootsy clothes and not being washed shes very matronly looking.

Because itโ€™s the only makeup look she knows. In fact, itโ€™s got worse over the years, looked much better when she used Tom Ford and reputable, blendable brands, not this caked on shite she wears now.

Married 17 years and on to her 3rd set of rings, she got a new set for her vow renewal and the rings she wears now. I must be low maintenance or sentimental, still on the originals ๐Ÿ˜

Because itโ€™s the only makeup look she knows. In fact, itโ€™s got worse over the years, looked much better when she used Tom Ford and reputable, blendable brands, not this caked on shite she wears now.

Married 17 years and on to her 3rd set of rings, she got a new set for her vow renewal and the rings she wears now. I must be low maintenance or sentimental, still on the originals ๐Ÿ˜
Her make up is so dated and she only used that one look for everyone! She hasn't done any updates to it in years! It's the same with a lot of ones in that salon though they'll post a whole day's worth of clients and there's very little difference between any of the looks.

Reactions: 5
I hate those chains that she wears. ๐Ÿ˜‚ They look like something my granny wore in the 90s they're so old ladyish.
I find them Chavy looking

God forgive me but she is literally the double of Michael Jackson in them glasses

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why clients would pay big prices and then allow her to paint their faces with cheap, unregulated, un-sellable crap.
I was thinking this! But could you imagine the grief that would be plastered all over the shop/social media that someone refused the use of her products!
How much does she charge for bridal makeup out of curiosity?

Reactions: 6
So I am a troll because I questioned the ingredients of a product that I bought and paid for.
Toni I know you read here so let me explain in simple terms that even you may understand:
If I was in a restaurant and took a reaction to my food I would ask the chef what were the ingredients and I would presume that as he made the food he would be able to tell me!
So you claim to have been involved in the creation of your cosmetics but yet you blocked me when I queried the ingredients after my niece had a reaction. Even if no one had a reaction it is the right of the customer to know what the product contains.

So just because you were called out on a basic health and safety issue please don't call me a troll. The fact that you think it is OK to sell and use unregulated products shows exactly what you are but I'm sure your solicitors have made you aware of the potential consequences ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone in this world deserves a wee break from their kids sometimes but these two take the biscuit and people still praise what amazing parents they are it's easy when you only have them a few days a week, try doing it 24/7 and then you will know all about it, I have two with additional needs all by myself.
I actually got out for the night recently, and first time in over two years and I was grateful for that, some people don't know when they are well off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210808-181250_Instagram.jpg

The pilla case is bogging.

Let's do my face, do days in a row and then go lay in my pit.

Oh duck off toni

Reactions: 5
What the duck is the craic with not having a tan with the dress u are already tan, such a sad world that u think u have to be orange in tan before u go out, is it not acceptable to go out with ur real pale skin ๐Ÿคท I don't get it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the duck is the craic with not having a tan with the dress u are already tan, such a sad world that u think u have to be orange in tan before u go out, is it not acceptable to go out with ur real pale skin ๐Ÿคท I don't get it
Anything for attention. She should be more worried about the fact its been 2 weeks since she's had a wash and her hair washed. Tan is the last of her worries. And them dressed are hoaching. She hasn't an ounce of style

I can't remember the last time I had a wee afternoon sleep, I'm running on empty atm

I haven't had a break nor a night out in years,

Her whole bleeping life is a break, shes a lazy smelly head, a waste of space,

Her style is so ugly. She hasn't a clue

Reactions: 9
I was thinking this! But could you imagine the grief that would be plastered all over the shop/social media that someone refused the use of her products!
How much does she charge for bridal makeup out of curiosity?
ยฃ100 for the brides face and ยฃ50 for each bridesmaid. The call out fee is whatever she comes up with off the top of her greedy head!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.