Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess Baskin

You know what. Toni makes me incredibly thankful.
Imagine having a living based entirely on fraud and lies. And no matter what you say or do, everyone knows it. They might not say I to your face, but they talk. And they all think the same thing of you, even if they are nice to your face.
Imagine having a designer life that was merely thanks to: benefit fraud, business fraud, pretending you are running at a loss to avoid tax, pretending to have other businesses at premises to claim grants, selling cheap chinese makeup pretending you have created it yourself when you didn't and it doesn't meet regulatory requirements, a (potentially?) fake marriage, a family that make a living exclusively off cheating the benefits system. Hell even her body is fake, not one single bit of it did she actually work to achieve.
No wonder she is so unhappy. Even with her extravagant spending, designer stuff and all that she has, she hasn't got enough. Imagine not getting enough attention so you tell Instagram you had to cancel your cruise. Poor you. Being able to afford a cruise and now you have to cancel it. Still not enough sympathy and attention given how hard times are so you hop onboard a family's grief and use a girls tragic passing as the reason for cancelling it. You likely haven't spoken to her since you done her makeup. But now you are knee deep in mourning.
Meanwhile your family are trapsing to covid centres to get tested, your niece is covid positive and the real reason you couldn't go on that cruise is more to do with your own shitshow of a family. But that wouldn't get you any sympathy...

She has never had the enjoyment of working hard for something and enjoying the rewards for her honest hard work. And that is why I am thankful- I would never want to be her or have her life. I consider that worse than a prison sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Think the day has come for an unfollow. I no longer find her ridiculousness entertaining. I truly think she’s absolute scum of the earth. Her and her whole clan.

I believe she’s seriously mentally unwell. She needs help with her malevolent, narcissistic personality.

Attention seeking by using another family’s tragedy has thoroughly disgusted me. Another virtue signalling episode this morning 🤬

She’s vile and absolutely rotten to the core.

F**k off with your signs, angels and outright blasphemy. Then go and f**k off again.

• Heart

irishsmile

Explaining that she wanted that tacky lipstick case to be ornamental 😂😂😂😂. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I’d be shamed to have it on display.
I sooner have a big dildo as an ornament than that cheap old shit, that she did not make herself what so ever lol

• Haha

Whatsthescandal43

😂😂😂 Don't know if any of you ever saw this video but I bust my sides everytime I watch it. I find it totally hilarious

Attachments

• Haha
Did she really just say she's going to BELFAST for HANGERS???? Hangers for her fucking wardrobes???? Her sick all week but can fob her waines off to get hangers????? After her saying noone is taking the pandemic seriously????? I swear someone would need to hold me back for that hair wud b wrapped around her neck if i see her the day!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

pgtips81

As a doctor I am absolutely disgusted that she got antibiotics only 2 or 3 days ago and she is back working in a close contact environment in the salon..
Regardless of Covid or not it is totally irresponsible to be at work while ill. I would refuse to attend the appointment and if she had my deposit and refused to give it back she would have an argument on her hands..
People like Toni and her family are a drain on the NHS and the reason why it is in the state that it is.
Maddison deserves every bit of care he receives and her mother does too due to the negligence she experienced but running to a GP after unnecessary surgery during a pandemic was an absolute joke

Reactions: 23

whatshappenin

Someone needs to wind her neck in and tell her to her face a few home truths no pussy footing around it and that perfect Paul too, make me sick the both of them! Nothing id love to be out more in that sunshine galavanting with my children but they are at home with their daddy whilst I work in a jam packed COVID ward with full P.P.E. Antonio needs her business shut down I am sorry and the family need reported. End off. Ps, Antonio, where the fuck are your children? Part time mummy, full time shitebag..

Someone needs to wind her neck in and tell her to her face a few home truths no pussy footing around it and that perfect Paul too, make me sick the both of them! Nothing id love to be out more in that sunshine galavanting with my children but they are at home with their daddy whilst I work in a jam packed COVID ward with full P.P.E. Antonio needs her business shut down I am sorry and the family need reported. End off. Ps, Antonio, where the fuck are your children? Part time mummy, full time shitebag..
sorry guys for the rant just in a bad mood today think this heat and stress is really getting to me, not looking any sympathy but when you see wankers like Antonio going places and her just putting up a post about that bride, like how can you do that 💔 disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

NeedaHoliday1

2 different products can't have identical ingredients or else it would be the same product 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Also correct me if I'm wrong BUT........ If she was to be on a cruise how has she a bride booked in, I know bridal party's are booked months if not a year in advance!!!! (I know there's a chance she coulda been back but highly unlikely

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How could she get her mum on and off a cruise ship? she can hardly get the woman from her front door into the car ffs!!!!! And sure she’s never out of her pj’s… imagine her rocking up to the Captains table in primark’s finest pyjamas 🤣. The fact that her ma was even booked on a cruise just proves she acts up for the camera to keep all the benefits in check 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Louise208

Chatty Member
She's probably the type too that would be pulling you up on your antics saying your letting the salon down etc overlooks her own behaviour when it comes to her business page.

Toni is drinking tea for attention, get folk chatting

I'd say there is a reason toni doesn't drink I don't believe for a 2nd she hasn't tried it but I'd say she's trouble on it
Drinking tea doesn't make u any better of a person if that's what she wants people to think, if ur a cunt ur cunt no matter how many cups of tea u drink 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Louise208

Chatty Member
I hate those chains that she wears. 😂 They look like something my granny wore in the 90s they're so old ladyish.
I find them Chavy looking

She seriously loves herself. Shes rotten. Between caked on makeup, disgusting hair and dootsy clothes and not being washed shes very matronly looking.

And why does she insist on doing the same makeup look. Its old and dry and ew.
God forgive me but she is literally the double of Michael Jackson in them glasses

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyWhistledown

We’re nearing the end of the thread so get thinking caps on for the next title 😆 and throw them out here
Lips like Strawberry Whine, Certificates are not on time, extortion & validation, just to name a few good traits of mine!

I wrote the wine as in Whine - to whinge, for she is good at that ! 👍🏼

• Haha

Princess Baskin

Wasn't this the girl who was going on about the environment last week? 🤣
Today: posing in her plastic garden, putting in a 150mile round trip for some hangers.

Bet Greta Thunberg is shaking in her vegan boots at this environmental crusader 🤣

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Omg creggan has its very own equivalent of Gretta Thunberg now as she has read a few posts she doesn't actually understand on instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
By fuck that ain't pretty

She is full of her own self importance and confidence

Fucking dickhead
I have no words, I'm fuming mad,

Near dying the other day
Covid tests
Antibiotics
Preaching about global warming

Driving to Belfast for hangers

That Paul needs a good boot in the fanny, for he's a bigger fanny than her

• Haha
  • Heart

Derrygirl92

I'm in the covid ward in Altnagelvin and her neice 'C' has just came in positive with covid. Has she already mentioned this?

• Wow
  • Haha