Colour Me Bootiful #7 Endless naps and broshay baps, have you seen all her new expensive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she didn't wear that down for breakfast.
What the actual feck, my husband would tell me to catch myself on
Although I wouldn't expect anything less from the on head.

She really let's herself down big time, Jean's and top would have been fine

Her confidence is growing,

They really have no idea, Shameless at its finest

Reactions: 7
Why is she going to Meraki for her hair now. What happened to Patricia up in glam.... She was the beat thing since a sliced loaf for a while there but our Toni never mentions them now 🤷‍♀️ wonder was there a falling out too with thon boy from powder and pout for they were supposedly all great friends until the scandal hit and it all come out about Toni and the back stabbing melarkey
What’s Patricia like? Did they actually fall out or just part ways? Knowing Toni she left her for that other one she was an ambassador for as she was probably getting it for free. Connor or something? Patricia has had a band too.

Right girls am just going to say this I'll probably get butchered for it but here's my honest opinion.

The crop top is horrendous!! I myself from pregnancy have very deep and noticeable stretch marks on my stomach. I am a size 14/16 so no skinny Minnie either and personally I am not bothered by mine but at the same time I believe in dressing in a way l that doesn't put them on a pedestal😂. Put it whatever way you like but a top that covers them would be more flattering or shorts that are maybe higher. I am not in the least bit bodyshaming but let's be honest no matter what size you are there's things that flatter and things that do nothing for you.

This is a prime example of her looking like she's making a statement when really she's fishing for likes and comments. That dose doesn't lack no confidence don't think that for a minute🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right girls am just going to say this I'll probably get butchered for it but here's my honest opinion.

The crop top is horrendous!! I myself from pregnancy have very deep and noticeable stretch marks on my stomach. I am a size 14/16 so no skinny Minnie either and personally I am not bothered by mine but at the same time I believe in dressing in a way l that doesn't put them on a pedestal😂. Put it whatever way you like but a top that covers them would be more flattering or shorts that are maybe higher. I am not in the least bit bodyshaming but let's be honest no matter what size you are there's things that flatter and things that do nothing for you.

This is a prime example of her looking like she's making a statement when really she's fishing for likes and comments. That dose doesn't lack no confidence don't think that for a minute🙄🙄
I don’t remember seeing any stretch marks when she showed us before maybe I just can’t remember

Reactions: 4
There is also a bit of etiquette and decorum in a dining area..A belly top may be appropriate for a beach or gym but not a dining area..
I bet she's one of those people who go for dinner in a bikini and sarong on holidays, totally crass and classless..

Reactions: 12
So now, she owns her body? Only after several surgeries? Yeah a real role model for body positivity. NOT

Reactions: 11
Sorry but those don’t look like stretch marks or else I never noticed them before

Reactions: 6
She never had stretch marks showing on her surgeries post 🤔

She's had some amount of botox and fillers in her bake

Reactions: 5
Her face is terrible looking no harm to her!! Again not body / face shaming. That oul sarcastic tone she puts on as well when she’s talking about the “trolls” no Toni huni we are just stating facts. Act ur age instead of running about a hotel breakfast area in a crop top and shorts Jesus Christ the night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but if I had photos of the make up products with no ingredients on them and she was protesting like she is that they have always been on, I’d have to prove her wrong! How come no one has a photo 🤷‍♀️ even the photo that was used to report her, crop it so it just shows the box... post it under a fake name... anything to prove what she’s saying is wrong if it is in fact wrong. If the ingredients have always been on the box it makes the people on this site seem vindictive and gives credence to her claim that we’re out to ruin her business.

Reactions: 11
She could actially do with a bit of teeth whitening or maybe just a good scrub 🤣Add it to the list there toni.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if I had photos of the make up products with no ingredients on them and she was protesting like she is that they have always been on, I’d have to prove her wrong! How come no one has a photo 🤷‍♀️ even the photo that was used to report her, crop it so it just shows the box... post it under a fake name... anything to prove what she’s saying is wrong if it is in fact wrong. If the ingredients have always been on the box it makes the people on this site seem vindictive and gives credence to her claim that we’re out to ruin her business.
I've explained my reasons. I don't care whether people buy CMB products or not. Its not my brand, the onus is on Toni to be open and transparent and provide clear and accurate ingredients ons the products and on her website. The fact that she isn't selling her products on the website or even today in thats store speaks volumes..

Reactions: 7
I’m confused as to why they would be unable to sell their products if they are meeting rugalatory standards 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is it that they weren't allowed to sell them until tests were carried out?

Reactions: 1
If had certificates would they not already be plastered all over online. Cause we all know kind of her. She posts everything else

Reactions: 3
I just can't understand how she has the neck on her to sit there and say trolls are behind all her bad luck etc when she did all that to those brides.

She has absolutely no shame about her.

Sorry for all the posts- also, the 'Stretch marks' looked like marks from the corset thing she wears.

Screenshot_20210603-145128_Instagram.jpg

Are those not the lines of the corset?

Reactions: 8
Here “yousens” what the actual F is she wearing today, get yourself to this new shop where Toni tit turns into a fortune teller. Jack of all trades this doll is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I’m not gok wan but that’s brutal today out of all these high end clothes that’s the best she could put together :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There seems to be more to this story than meets the eye. If the issue was that there was no ingredients on the packaging and she is adamant there was, surely she’d just have to show them and case closed? Also if these were legitimately produced products wouldn’t they have all these certificates with them? You’d have thought that would be her priority given they are going on people’s skin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.