Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Good aul Toni, weighing in on world issues again. Tonight it’s the end of slavery in America.

👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

Yet she’s unconcerned about the modern day slaves (working for nothing in substandard conditions) who participated in the manufacture of her cosmetics.

She’s beyond stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Cmb
Award winning makeup artist (doesn't do makeup🤔)

Scandal leaked from group chat about brides,

Gastric bypass surgery £8500
Boob reduction £5000
Tummy tuck £?
Surgery to fix botched Ballykelly surgery £?

Further tummy tuck, apparently she did too much, laying in her pit

Further boob surgery

And finally her bingo wings surgery

Lives in the creggan, is very jealous, is a cheeky, smelly passive aggressive dickhead

Her da looks like a greasy smelly dirty old man

Her mum claims she's sick, I've seen her out and about speaking normal, smoking her wee e cigarette, wearing her fur coat

Toni, can't cook, won't cook, doesn't wash, doesn't parent, doesn't do anything
Oh, unless it's doing Toni

She loves a clothes hanger from ikea

Breaks every rule.

Has been nominated for the best dickhead award

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m genuinely shocked at the content of her stories today. Who’s asking for a scar update? I doubt even her biggest fans wanted to see those images. Nothing is sacred with her. If she’s so bothered by “trolls”, why share such private matters? I’m not being cruel but I think she’s disturbed.

As another poster rightly pointed out, not a thought given for MM and how much embarrassment those stories could cause her. I despair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

pgtips81

Toni has won in the fight about ingredients. I'm yet to see proof. I know there is someone here who has taken it further and can't show the pics until the case is over. I understand this completely but there is more than 1 person confirming it.
BUT, I think there must be something in the allegations for the Derry City Council and the environmental health to take it serious.
There is possibly some that were sold without ingredients listed.
I can't wait to see this certificates she got today delivered to her Newry hotel lol
I wasn't in a fight with Toni, I reported her because products I purchased have no ingredients listed, her website has no ingredients listed and when my niece got blotchy and I asked for ingredients at least 10 times via phone, social media she blocked me..If she had been transparent and had nothing to hide why would you treat a customer like that.I also know that I'm not the only person who has reported her..So all off it could have been avoided with proper customer service

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I have to give her the benefit of the doubt no ones hair could be that greasy...maybe she put a treatment in it the night before...clutching at straws here 🤣
You can rest assured if she had she'd have been shouting at the front door "god bliss meh I'm going out here wey a treatment in me hair... Yousins can yes cope wey me"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rosieposie 74

No 1...could have done without seeing the pubes.. No 2... Or your fanny... No 3.. 6 weeks with no shower 🤮.. No 4...you've destroyed your body... That puckering is going nowhere... It looks horrendous tbh... All that money and pain.. To end up looking like that... 🙄Think I'll stick to my 3 days a week at the gym.. 👌

Reactions: 21

pickypatsy

New thread suggestion blurred hips and smelly tits no certificates the stick Isn't the only thing shady

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Instaluva18

Right girls am just going to say this I'll probably get butchered for it but here's my honest opinion.

The crop top is horrendous!! I myself from pregnancy have very deep and noticeable stretch marks on my stomach. I am a size 14/16 so no skinny Minnie either and personally I am not bothered by mine but at the same time I believe in dressing in a way l that doesn't put them on a pedestal😂. Put it whatever way you like but a top that covers them would be more flattering or shorts that are maybe higher. I am not in the least bit bodyshaming but let's be honest no matter what size you are there's things that flatter and things that do nothing for you.

This is a prime example of her looking like she's making a statement when really she's fishing for likes and comments. That dose doesn't lack no confidence don't think that for a minute🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
You're a gypsy Toni, not a hustler. Plus its perfect paul doing everything and you reward him by letting him go out way other fellas.
A winner would lose the weight through hard work and dedication. Not surgery. That's what cheaters do.
Winners learn how to run a business, losers sell cheap products from alibaba and then get in trouble when it comes to ingredients.
Winners earn there own money to buy what ever crap they want, losers claim all benefits going.
Winners are happy and care for other people. Losers are self obsessed and care about no one.
A winner has friends, not employees made out to be friends celebrating your birthday.
If Paul leaves you, he could take the business. If he doesn't then he might aswell of as you have not idea how to run it or even life a finger to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Her new grid post. Obsessed with trolls/haters. She really thinks shes a winner? The smelly layabout who doesn't parent her children, wash herself, cook, clean and work decent hours and scams every benefit going? Darling you are no winner and people seeing you for the hateful bitch you are aren't haters. If you were so above it you wouldn't be posting about it. Stay in your lane babes, I don't want you stinking mine up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ I didn’t need to see your beef flaps at dinner time love, who puts up a story in see threw knickers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I'll be the first to wish a big Happy 58th to the gypsy hag of Creggandale.

A few words of wisdom to you:
You're still a cunt
Your family really are zoo animals
Show us those certificates
Wash yourself daily!
And stay in your smelly own lane babes. 💅 😘

• Haha

pgtips81

why would you even feel the need to mention trolls from 4 or 5 years ago when sharing pictures of your daughter, does Toni not realise that she was the one publicly called out for being a troll of the worst type, she took money of brides and then trolled them on the supposedly happiest day of their lives and tarred all their wonderful memories with her spite.
Having an opinion or questioning a product as a customer is not trolling, but making fun of someone's appearance is actual bullying

• Heart

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Does it bother anyone else as much as me when she says "Tey" or "Tea" instead of to! It's like nails on a chalkboard, as soon as she opens her mouth she loses all grace and class that she can falsely portray.

Also don't even get me started on that outfit. It looks like a Hippy Dippy Halloween Costume. 😂 😂 God she's a fright. Would not be buying anything off anyone who dresses like Jennifer Saunders in Ab Fab

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Not to defend Toni, but the saying/slang “Lurd” (spelling varies) is unique to Derry, as far as I’m aware.

I’m sure there are sayings and slang used all over the world that people, not familiar with the area, would not understand.

Doesn’t detract from Toni being one of the most annoying, inarticulate beings I’ve ever had the misfortune to witness - but she didn’t invent the saying.

• Heart

pgtips81

Absolutely. Customer service should have been the key to resolve this. Maybe there was an error with a batch that came without ingredients. But to not answer queries is a concern for any business. Especially when it was such an easy thing to resolve. Its not hard to edit a website to list ingredients.
It will be interesting to see what comes of the results. Cause I need to see what she was sent. I don't want to see her in front of the camera just telling us. I need to see the evidence.
But I think we need to see these certificates got all the new products she's bringing out.
The want brush is made from goat hair. It's says on the site that it's natural hair so least we know she's right there. So don't be thinking her brushes are cruelty free cause they are not

It's also funny how someone called her out on another page (where she can't delete the comments) and then all of a sudden, there's the ingredients and now there's a certificate a couple days after. Coincidence?
Maybe Toni thinks that because its goats hair it's not really animal the same way that she only eats 5%fat mince as she's a wee bit vegetarian 🤔😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthefun1

A whistling kettle..... did she not get rid of kettles before because of the noise they made. Then there is the tap that hot water literally there and then. What was the point of getting that. Contradicts herself all the time. Doesn't like kettles that make loud noise but goes and buys one