Colour Me Bootiful #7 Endless naps and broshay baps, have you seen all her new expensive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet baby jesus and the wee donkey my eyes are burning πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ imagine taking your da out for his dinner and him not even his shirt buttoned right...melt

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cmb
Award winning makeup artist (doesn't do makeupπŸ€”)

Scandal leaked from group chat about brides,

Gastric bypass surgery Β£8500
Boob reduction Β£5000
Tummy tuck Β£?
Surgery to fix botched Ballykelly surgery Β£?

Further tummy tuck, apparently she did too much, laying in her pit

Further boob surgery

And finally her bingo wings surgery

Lives in the creggan, is very jealous, is a cheeky, smelly passive aggressive head

Her da looks like a greasy smelly dirty old man

Her mum claims she's sick, I've seen her out and about speaking normal, smoking her wee e cigarette, wearing her fur coat

Toni, can't cook, won't cook, doesn't wash, doesn't parent, doesn't do anything
Oh, unless it's doing Toni

She loves a clothes hanger from ikea

Breaks every rule.

Has been nominated for the best head award

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That gathering was like a scene from shameless featuring Rab C Nesbitt aka the creepy da πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All that money and the "perfect" body and she still ends up looking like the bargain bin of a charity shop. πŸ˜‚ She needs a stylist big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she going to Meraki for her hair now. What happened to Patricia up in glam.... She was the beat thing since a sliced loaf for a while there but our Toni never mentions them now πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ wonder was there a falling out too with thon boy from powder and pout for they were supposedly all great friends until the scandal hit and it all come out about Toni and the back stabbing melarkey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Naw sure she left patricia d go d the connor company down the quay but sure she didn stay long ther either! If i workes in a salon i wudn b takin her lol

Naw sure she left patricia d go d the connor company down the quay but sure she didn stay long ther either! If i workes in a salon i wudn b takin her lol
I forgot she went to conor and Co for a while sure didn't she go in with Cliona one day when they were best pals to get their hair done b4 that friendship went tits up. If I remember right she was asked to be a BA for conor and Co too (that gave me such a laugh because as we all know she never washes her mop the hallion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) that put me off going into conor & Co to get my hair done tbh

Reactions: 1
She went to a place in Donegal for a whole too,
She uses and abuses people for her own benefit, she's a head

I forgot she went to conor and Co for a while sure didn't she go in with Cliona one day when they were best pals to get their hair done b4 that friendship went tits up. If I remember right she was asked to be a BA for conor and Co too (that gave me such a laugh because as we all know she never washes her mop the hallion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) that put me off going into conor & Co to get my hair done tbh
Did he not take the BA role off her after the scandal?

Why is she going to Meraki for her hair now. What happened to Patricia up in glam.... She was the beat thing since a sliced loaf for a while there but our Toni never mentions them now πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ wonder was there a falling out too with thon boy from powder and pout for they were supposedly all great friends until the scandal hit and it all come out about Toni and the back stabbing melarkey
apparently powder and pouts husband and Paul had a thing at one stage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe her "shout outs" just weren't doing it. They prob lost more custom than gained because of her. I can imagine her demanding appointments over everyone else etc

Reactions: 1
Aye she's been through quite a few 'friendships' the last few years, sad that she doesn't really have friends
She doesn't seem to be able to keep friendships at all..I think once Toni has got what she needs from you the green eyed monster kicks in, she can't stay in her own lane and doesn't like to see people being successful. Life isn't a competition Toni, I love seeing other people do well and by no means feel threatened by them

Reactions: 4
Them weddings rings are so tacky. And sure look calling out Cooleys, I'll bet she missed Callaghans doing them for her lol

That β€˜lineup’ at that new makeup place is so tacky I am sorry, all of them loved breaking COVID rules so they all have something in common.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.