Colour Me Bootiful #7 Endless naps and broshay baps, have you seen all her new expensive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one of them can even apply make well ffs
I wouldn't let any of them near my face with makeup let alone take makeup advice from them I don't know if any of u ladies follow grainne MCcoy her own makeup is always lovely alot more softer and she doesn't seem to go overboard on it like the rest of them it's alot more classy in my opinion

Reactions: 10
He seems like a harmless young fella, just feel sorry for him ever getting involved with Toni 😂
Fair play to the young lad..I just hope she doesn't try and sabotage his business like she has tried with others..if she sees him becoming successful she will be gunning for him

Reactions: 3
All pjs and so called/named tools at this event.... tacky n bringing dwn shop as not even steamed the wrinkles out

Shes at the front of the shop.. the entrance....it not even steamed straight

Last edited:
All pjs and so called/named tools at this event.... tacky n bringing dwn shop as not even steamed the wrinkles out
Is he not stocking any of her makeup only the tools? Thats very strange 🤔just proves how much he likes her makeup and doesn't trust it not to be selling it in his shop 😂

Reactions: 2
Jesus ur man must think he's gonna give b perfect Brendan a run for his money. Is it a pop up shop or something cause it looks pure shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me what she was on about with the spilling hot tea and ‘could yous hear the way I screamed’ I heard or saw nothing about a scream. Apart from my own when I saw the Chinese tat stall on thon shop. Never seen worse hi. Poundland looks classier

Awww is that the boy always gets the 'aww there's our Caolan, how's you honey?' when she does her lives?
That's the one 😂 she will be using him to her advantage one way or the other and him only a wain. She should take a long hard look at herself

Reactions: 2
Definitely something fishy going on with her own make up products because she showed a warehouse full of them and now they aew out of stock everywhere

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.