Colour Me Bootiful #4 Meals in bed, she’ll be ragin we’re on to her 4th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to be a Derry version of mrs hinch with all this organising and remodeling the house?
She's not doing a very good job if she is for the house and herself are still bogging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any chance at all that she does own it?
It’s possible, but highly unlikely since she has said herself she hasn’t got a mortgage and I’m sure she’d preach from the rooftops if she owned her own house. It’s a housing executive estate and the internal adaptations were likely initially done for Madison but she’s just trying to be a Kardashian now adding her own ~touch.

Sticks out like a sore thumb with all that tat in the front garden too.

Reactions: 2
She’s ripping out the kitchen cupboards too, to make her small kitchen seem bigger....no love it’s Not your Kitchen! What about the next person who moves in there

It’s insane the work they are doing to a council house that isn’t even their own it’s just wasted money 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s ripping out the kitchen cupboards too, to make her small kitchen seem bigger....no love it’s Not your Kitchen! What about the next person who moves in there
As far as I know if she was to move out the housing executive will rip all that apart and turn it back Into an executive house again, nothing wrong with making improvements with paint and flooring, but what they are doing is something You would do in a house ur actually own not one u Rent the amount she has spent between surgery, hoildays and work in the house she could Definitely afford to buy a house

I actually had to shower after seeing this!! Like ya know the way when someone mentions headlice your head gets itchy, any time I see her manky hair I feel dirty! She's filthy enough to cause another pandemic 🤢
Now my head is itching with you saying it 🤢 she’s vile

Reactions: 1
Do the housing do checks?

She shouldn't be doing all that work
Not usually unless you’re ending your tenancy or moving elsewhere. They would likely discover the work then but “spot-checks” aren’t a common thing especially if you’re living in one of their properties a long time like they seem to be.

She definitely shouldn’t be doing this sort of major material works without at least informing them.

What the hell has happened to her that she needs to go to the doctors pretty much every day. That should definitely be healed by now. She must have some infection

Would you not be showed going to the doctors with hair unwashed for 3 weeks...the smell of it would be humming and even your pillows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
3weeks....🤢🤢 seriously I'm on day 3 and I'm itching 2 wash mine only havnt much time with kids as I'm a single mum...she has a full time carer aka Paul running after her...a hot shower is the best thing in the world that and freshly washed hair....I hate saying anything bad about any1 but she shudnt even admit that to any1...3weeks and she doesn't care were her words....

What’s the story has she said why she’s not washing the hair !? 🤢 there’s a video on Facebook of a man and his head is ALIVE with headlice and it makes me think of her

You lot are making me feel like a minger for only washing my hair once a week, 😂😂
In my defence I have the type of hair that never looks dirty

• Haha
I'd say the smell of her hair is awful, they eat a lot of fried stuff and those smells just stick to your hair and clothes, I'm not even saying it to be horrible, I know not washing can be a sign of mental health problems. That and the out of control spending, the fact that even after losing all that weight she's still not happy with herself, changing the house every week, all of that make me think she's not well. I do wonder if the rumours about Paul are true and her behaviour is her way of over compensating. And she clearly can't live without him so not like she has the option of seperating from him. Honestly the more I watch the more I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 8
I'd say the smell of her hair is awful, they eat a lot of fried stuff and those smells just stick to your hair and clothes, I'm not even saying it to be horrible, I know not washing can be a sign of mental health problems. That and the out of control spending, the fact that even after losing all that weight she's still not happy with herself, changing the house every week, all of that make me think she's not well. I do wonder if the rumours about Paul are true and her behaviour is her way of over compensating. And she clearly can't live without him so not like she has the option of seperating from him. Honestly the more I watch the more I feel sorry for her.
Part of me actually does feel sorry for her too. I think she would be a lot better taking herself completely off social media, it's unhealthy, she is trying to keep up with everyone else and is seeking constant validation. Doing all this stuff she is doing like the weight loss, surgery and the house does not make you any happier or popular in fact it does the opposite and she can still run a successful business without putting herself out there, it would probably be more successful if she concentrated on that only

Toni Tit is never gonna be happy

This is what she does
Goes on spending spree, buys unnecessary shite, it lays in a cupboard or the boot of her car.

She takes to her bed then after the high of buying and spending money she hasn't got,

She's on a rollercoaster of emotions, she needs help, I've said this before, there's deep, deep stuff that she has never dealt with, she needs counselling

She had weight loss surgery, lost weight, still not happy,

Had tummy tuck,..got an infection

Two breast surgeries

Endless, botox, fillers, hair extensions,

Slagging people off, being rude, lies, lies and more lies

They also have a full-time carer that comes to her son

She's, so greedy and jealousy

Dunno about anyone else but I was waiting to cook my dinner along with her on that live she promised about 50 times today 🤣

Maybe she's washing her hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Part of me actually does feel sorry for her too. I think she would be a lot better taking herself completely off social media, it's unhealthy, she is trying to keep up with everyone else and is seeking constant validation. Doing all this stuff she is doing like the weight loss, surgery and the house does not make you any happier or popular in fact it does the opposite and she can still run a successful business without putting herself out there, it would probably be more successful if she concentrated on that only
I totally agree, she is trying so hard to live up to this Instagram perfect life which is fake and does not exist and it's running her down, and personal if u do suffer from mental health problems social media is not the place to be as it makes u more down I have experienced it myself

Omg I 100% thought she had washed her hair when I watched her stories this afternoon im only realising now that it was said here it grease not wet 😳 I don't know how she does it I feel rotten if my hair isn't washed every other day

Toni Tit is never gonna be happy

This is what she does
Goes on spending spree, buys unnecessary shite, it lays in a cupboard or the boot of her car.

She takes to her bed then after the high of buying and spending money she hasn't got,

She's on a rollercoaster of emotions, she needs help, I've said this before, there's deep, deep stuff that she has never dealt with, she needs counselling

She had weight loss surgery, lost weight, still not happy,

Had tummy tuck,..got an infection

Two breast surgeries

Endless, botox, fillers, hair extensions,

Slagging people off, being rude, lies, lies and more lies

They also have a full-time carer that comes to her son

She's, so greedy and jealousy
This is so true. I didn't realise that they had a full-time carer on top of Paul being his carer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.