Colour Me Bootiful #4 Meals in bed, she’ll be ragin we’re on to her 4th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s insane the work they are doing to a council house that isn’t even their own it’s just wasted money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s insane the work they are doing to a council house that isn’t even their own it’s just wasted money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sure is

If they ever where to leave that house, they have to replace everything back to the housing executive standards,

Couldn't see them doing that

I always thought if you where making chances to an council house you needed permission?,

My friend lives in an apex house, she changed the doors, she had a spot inspection, had to replace the original doors

Reactions: 3
Talking about people who suffer in silence.. you didn’t think about the many brides that probably suffer in silence after you have slagged them off Antonio. You probably have slagged off many more than got publicly announced, no one deserves to have this woman do their make up again or even give money to her.

Reactions: 9
Sure is

If they ever where to leave that house, they have to replace everything back to the housing executive standards,

Couldn't see them doing that

I always thought if you where making chances to an council house you needed permission?,

My friend lives in an apex house, she changed the doors, she had a spot inspection, had to replace the original doors
Can confirm. I work for a social housing association and you 100% need permission to make material changes to their properties.

Reactions: 4
Can confirm. I work for a social housing association and you 100% need permission to make material changes to their properties.
It's shocking that she thinks that she can do anything and doesn't care about the consequences,, having a house full of workmen last week, shopping in the range, driving to toomebridge for a newspecial bathroom, her attitude is disgusting

Reactions: 2
My friend is currently renting her uncles house and as it is through an agency she has to declare everything she does to the house to agency which then needs her uncles approval.. I would say it would be stricter through the housing

And she’s going to paint her face to make herself feel better. A good scrub under hot water would make her feel better as well as some fresh air and a good shake 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s bound to be triggering for people to watch

I suffer with my mental health but I wouldn’t let myself get that bad especially speaking on Instagram but I just can’t find her real at all I am sorry 🙈 and she just says about the doctors to take the piss out of us..

Gone would you look at her hair ,I nearly boked!
I actually had to shower after seeing this!! Like ya know the way when someone mentions headlice your head gets itchy, any time I see her manky hair I feel dirty! She's filthy enough to cause another pandemic 🤢

Reactions: 7
I suffer with my mental health but I wouldn’t let myself get that bad especially speaking on Instagram but I just can’t find her real at all I am sorry 🙈 and she just says about the doctors to take the piss out of us..
She's a joke, she's bogging, her personal hygiene is absolutely shocking,

She needs a shower,
Pauls answer in the background, 'dance it out'
Na, get in the shower,

She must be foul smell

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.