Colour Me Bootiful #4 Meals in bed, she’ll be ragin we’re on to her 4th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it, you don't sit in a house in the middle of creggan in your £200 pyjamas, casually opening your Apple watch, not realising the people in the homes around you are on their hands and knees struggling during this pandemic. Gifted food from the butchers when you MUST know there's a family sitting without! God forbid should you ever have to wait on a food parcel being delivered Toni! Get out of your bed and start home schooling like the rest of us are and show a bit of compassion for god sake. If I had the joys of being able to sit in £200 pjs and an apple watch on my wrist I certainly wouldn't be crying Into my fone to the pity party. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't get it, you don't sit in a house in the middle of creggan in your £200 pyjamas, casually opening your Apple watch, not realising the people in the homes around you are on their hands and knees struggling during this pandemic. Gifted food from the butchers when you MUST know there's a family sitting without! God forbid should you ever have to wait on a food parcel being delivered Toni! Get out of your bed and start home schooling like the rest of us are and show a bit of compassion for god sake. If I had the joys of being able to sit in £200 pjs and an apple watch on my wrist I certainly wouldn't be crying Into my fone to the pity party. 😂
By the looks of it the kids not even there as usual just her and Paul

Reactions: 3
I know Maddison goes to respite but where does Maggie May be all day?Surely the child has to eat but they only seem to cook for themselves

Reactions: 2
I know Maddison goes to respite but where does Maggie May be all day?Surely the child has to eat but they only seem to cook for themselves
Probably her mum and dad's but she seems to rarely look after her own kids or do anything for them

Reactions: 3
She is the worst mother ever, would be quicker ringing Social Services on the B.O. lovable heure.. going to make a call tomorrow! Flaunts all this money about, I as a person who knows Toni to see thinks she is an absolute catfish and having the enjoyment of serving her in her local shop, she is downright rude as duck! Let’s just say she loved the ‘Reduced to Clear’ section of the shop although she can afford all of this makeup? Look after your children for fucksake for once in your life and be a proper mother..

Reactions: 7
Maggie May could be at school...Paul is probably carer for Maddison so they are considered key workers and can send kids to school

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely she wouldn't be sending Maggie May to school while both of them are at home all day..Thats just another total disregard for teachers and taking advantage of the school being opened for Key Workers

Reactions: 4
Maggie May could be at school...Paul is probably carer for Maddison so they are considered key workers and can send kids to school
Paul nor Toni are keyworkers. Keyworkers can only send their child to school 'as a last resort' (although it's getting highly abused).

I'd imagine Maggie may doesn't want videoed constantly anymore with alll her school friends watching toni's stories.

Reactions: 6
So you are a key worker if you look after someone in your home with a disability?
Im not 100% I only know a friend who is a carer for her dad (who lives and functions independently) and she has her kids in school because she’s classified as key worker apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Im not 100% I only know a friend who is a carer for her dad (who lives and functions independently) and she has her kids in school because she’s classified as key worker apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably classing herself as a home carer ffs. School should be handing the wains back.

Reactions: 4
Your friend is taking the piss. I am a carer for a vulnerable adult who lives with me and I have kids under 10 and none of them are at school and I am a single parent too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.