Colour Me Bootiful #4 Meals in bed, she’ll be ragin we’re on to her 4th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul may just take her and Jackson to bark n baths down at springtime for a wash, might get a special offer for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was some thing came up on mine "request to follow"
You sure wasn’t request to join in live video as in stream along side her? I got that when I clicked into her live. Left again just as quick as wasn’t interested

You sure wasn’t request to join in live video as in stream along side her? I got that when I clicked into her live. Left again just as quick as wasn’t interested
a
I think you could be right.. showing how useless and clueless I am with technology

Reactions: 1
She is still wearing those Pjs today, I wonder have they been in the washing machine yet.. shes definitely gona get her £200 worth, I cant believe she is so lazy that she is not getting dressed

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They must be absolutely stinking they’ll walk to the washing machine at this rate

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she like going out of the house and to her salon in her pj's and slippers? I've never seen a slob like it in my life. Also, if that last makeup demo was a natural look, she's a shite makeup artist for them lips were far from natural. Absolutely stinkin 🤣

I totally get that she’s trying to keep her “business” going and focusing on the retail side when she’s closed but what doesn’t sit well with me is her desperately flogging this cheap make up. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no makeup snob and I’ve bought LA girl etc before, but the fact of the matter is the quality just isn’t very good 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s absolutely no way in this world she uses that makeup on her own face with the exception of her demonstrations. We’ve all seen the hundreds of pounds of hoarded high end makeup she finds in the house and she’s flaunted her receipts totalling hundred of dollars when she’s been buying makeup on holiday. She only buys and uses the very best high end brands yet she’s making out the makeup she’s selling is amazing. She’s so fake. I wish people weren’t so foolish, giving her their hard earned money 💸

Also - what kind of business woman documents that they leave the house wearing their pyjamas? I don’t give a 💩 what they cost, it’s not funny, it’s unprofessional and disgusting - her all over really.

Reactions: 18
I totally get that she’s trying to keep her “business” going and focusing on the retail side when she’s closed but what doesn’t sit well with me is her desperately flogging this cheap make up. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no makeup snob and I’ve bought LA girl etc before, but the fact of the matter is the quality just isn’t very good 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s absolutely no way in this world she uses that makeup on her own face with the exception of her demonstrations. We’ve all seen the hundreds of pounds of hoarded high end makeup she finds in the house and she’s flaunted her receipts totalling hundred of dollars when she’s been buying makeup on holiday. She only buys and uses the very best high end brands yet she’s making out the makeup she’s selling is amazing. She’s so fake. I wish people weren’t so foolish, giving her their hard earned money 💸

Also - what kind of business woman documents that they leave the house wearing their pyjamas? I don’t give a 💩 what they cost, it’s not funny, it’s unprofessional and disgusting - her all over really.
She's on the hard sell again, money must have run out since her last one. Next we will be seeing the tat she has bought from her non essential shopping visits. It's becoming a bit of a pattern.

Dear God that sour face of hers in that live is hard to look at. Her lack of hygiene is shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Paul is being healthier because he's trying to lose weight. And Toni is sitting there with fried potatoes etc, undoing the surgery she's just had? Like come on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So Paul is being healthier because he's trying to lose weight. And Toni is sitting there with fried potatoes etc, undoing the surgery she's just had? Like come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
And still in the pjs she's been wearing since the beginning of time 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Pure bogging, can you imagine the smell, fried onions, fried potatoes, fried peppers
Then covid Toni frying in her own b.o. for weeks, bogging pyjamas,
Pure filthy

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else just stare at the "poor me selfies" the big bottom lip out and the dying face. What in earth would make anyone want to pose like that. She never looks "ill" she just looks filthy rotten. I hope to god personal hygiene like hers stops with her and she hasn't made it acceptable for her children to not be washed in a week.

Pure bogging, can you imagine the smell, fried onions, fried potatoes, fried peppers
Then covid Toni frying in her own b.o. for weeks, bogging pyjamas,
Pure filthy
She's disgusting. Imagine not even being ashamed to let on she hadn't washed herself

Reactions: 5
"Theses them there" jesus speak properly would ye 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 also, I highly doubt she's got loads and loads of messages. Like who would take the time to click into her profile to send her a message about her stinkin chicken box sauces lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.