Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His trainers might be white but they defo aren’t whiter than white. Yet again restrictions obv don’t apply to them 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Unfortunately iv been guilty with this... I ordered 7ft one last year and didn’t fit 🤦‍♀️ New house fits far better though
I once went out and bought real tree, and picked it myself and it looked small outside,, took it home and it would hardly go in the door, it was massive and took up the whole room basically, the branches were in our face and I couldn't get through the door to the kitchen, had to get my dad to cut it down inside the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I once went out and bought real tree, and picked it myself and it looked small outside,, took it home and it would hardly go in the door, it was massive and took up the whole room basically, the branches were in our face and I couldn't get through the door to the kitchen, had to get my dad to cut it down inside the house 😂
I am in stitches 😂 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whats this wee hen saying she keeps posting beside the time it's getting annoying now she's so fake and full of shite

Reactions: 3
Apparently she has a bad infection in her wound, our good old nhs is picking up the mess her private surgery left behind....

Last Christmas she was in ballykelly getting her boobs done,,

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Flip she makes me want to vomit. Can't wait for Christmas day. She will be going through showing off every bloody present.

Apparently she has a bad infection in her wound, our good old nhs is picking up the mess her private surgery left behind....

Last Christmas she was in ballykelly getting her boobs done,,
This actually disgusts me, the selfishness of her to get that surgery done knowing full well the state of the NHS, selfish bloody woman

F##k me. She’s such a greedy pig she now is changing her mind over the ‘feature wall’. Like it’s hardly a year old?! The poor joiners must be thinking such an ungrateful pig 🙄 I can’t cope with Paul’s reactions to her over the past 48hrs. When she was crying in the car he turned away and shook his head and tonight talking about the feature wall he equally looked raging with her. If only he had the balls to leave her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully he’s finally seeing through her! The wealth this Chinese tat has brought has clearly made a huge difference to their marriage. I can see her alone in 5 years with no one wanting to associate with her even her family!

Her house gives me so much anxiety there’s just so much stuff and oversized furniture for a tiny mid terrace house

Reactions: 6
NHS is already under pres
Her house gives me so much anxiety there’s just so much stuff and oversized furniture for a tiny mid terrace house
I agree, between all the oversized furniture and her tit the house must be chaotic..it always looks messy too..
Also her wound could be nothing other than infected considering her lack of hygiene..but in typical Toni style let everyone else pick up the pieces of her botched cheap surgery, as if NHS isn't already under enough pressure

Reactions: 5
Spend spend spend Toni don't mention that house in the countryside again cause it's never going to happen

Reactions: 3