Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so tacky, I think she thinks it's glamorous but it's not, it's horrendous and looks chavvy
One of the tackiest things I've seen! And all that furniture - whilst it maybe cost a fortune, it's all so cheap looking.

Her two bedroom lights that's she's looking changed were £15 each in ikea (the old ones!)

She's an absolute disgrace, the eve of Christmas eve, she is shouting orders at people to do work on her house,
Nothing matches ffs, choose a colour palette and stick to it

Toni, have you heard the saying. LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE

Reactions: 2
the current ones she has were 19.99 in TK Maxx and plastic rubbish..
That bench at her table is like a head board and that console table is ridiculous, like there is literally no room between dining table and console table..
Less is more Toni..

Reactions: 4
the current ones she has were 19.99 in TK Maxx and plastic rubbish..
That bench at her table is like a head board and that console table is ridiculous, like there is literally no room between dining table and console table..
Less is more Toni..
Pure greed at its finest 🙈

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to stop trying to be like Cliona. She seemed to have stole some decor ideas from the time she was in her house. To be fair clionas house is unreal but Toni needs to stop trying to make a council house into a millionaires mansion. It is not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All fur coat!! All the buying and trying to make your council house look good and it's just tacky as hell! Your impressing noone with your gloating!!

Anyone notice the Xmas lamp she was giving away yesterday and she said gone, she never gave it away at all, it's in the grotto out the back garden

One of the tackiest things I've seen! And all that furniture - whilst it maybe cost a fortune, it's all so cheap looking.

Her two bedroom lights that's she's looking changed were £15 each in ikea (the old ones!)
She said one time about being an interior designer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone notice the Xmas lamp she was giving away yesterday and she said gone, she never gave it away at all, it's in the grotto out the back garden

She said one time about being an interior designer 😂😂
I don't think it was the lamp she was flogging it was the feature wall. Could be wrong!

It wasn’t the lamp she was given away, it was the wall piece she gave away. Which tbh why would anyone want it. Stupid looking

• Haha
I thought it was lamp too.. like realistically who would want a few bits of wood that were hammered to a wall

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her family or friends needs to have a word with her, that video in the kitchen, she looks awful, her head looks too big for her body. She was actually such a pretty girl before all the weight loss, she has ruined herself

Reactions: 10
Her family or friends needs to have a word with her, that video in the kitchen, she looks awful, her head looks too big for her body. She was actually such a pretty girl before all the weight loss, she has ruined herself
Totally agree. It's sad really!

Reactions: 1