Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why companies are still gifting her shite is beyond me, thats all going into the bathroom for another 2 years before it's all sold on depop 🤦‍♀️ more fool them eh.

Reactions: 1
I really think Toni lives in a fantasy life. If she wants that big house in the country she needs to wise up and save up!

This woman has champagne taste on lemonade wages I think. Myself and my husband have worked for everything we have, and bought our house last year but we had sacrafices made and had to work hard to make it happen. A trip to Primark or Matalan does just the trick when I can afford a treat.

Money can't buy you happiness and my dunnes stores coat looks just as good as hers! If my husband came back to me with a pair of 200 pound pyjamas I'd be sick with him.

He bought me a few things from penny's last week and I think the world of him. We're at a place now where he is able to get me nice things but I know how to shop wisely and you always have to save for a rainy day.

I think Toni thinks all these material things will make her a better person and make people want to be like her.....couldnt think of anything worse to be honest.

As I said before you can't can't stick flowers in an asshole and call it a vase😐👍
Are you mad about him as ages 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More rubbing it in people's faces today, I wonder if she realises how tit she really makes people feel sometimes

Screenshot_20201217-152614_Instagram.jpg

By God she needs to go and catch herself on. She would make anyone depressed with that big put on sulk on her face!!

Reactions: 7
More rubbing it in people's faces today, I wonder if she realises how tit she really makes people feel sometimes
Sometimes I think she does it on purpose as she wants to annoy people, other times I genuinely don’t think she thinks about anyone but herself. One thing’s for sure though, she’s a complete dose!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Whats wrong way these people gifting her stuff r they actually serious!!! Thanks for just being u! Am shes a goat wudn want any1 d b like her!

Reactions: 2
Antonia would make a farting dog shite she really would😂😂

Are these dolls sending her things on crack? Seriously she needs her ego fed right enough🤭🙄

Big aul beak on her the night too🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same as, it’s a very different Jewellers since Brendan took a step back from it. Not a thing against his daughter it’s just doesn’t have the same qualities anymore

Toni had to give all her gifted B.A. callaghans jewellery back last year when they dropped her.

Thee on bake on the girl that runs callaghans would depress you, now they have someone from up the country doing B.A, can they not use someone local
#Boycott mcelhinneys &, Callaghans

She's on the beg
Here come Higgins butchers

New hair extensions because she's bald like her ma, who probably hasn't washed her hair in 6 weeks too

Wee hamper from primrose

Oh, and she has copied Louise LMD bedroom style and colours
Her and Louise seem to have a thing lmd gets a range rover toni gets a range rover
They even have copied dresses

That's right Toni you keep doing you

Maybe kiera will release another scandal soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I will happily have my life than her fake life. Its just like a soap opera, every day different dramas! Tune in tomorrow for more of bullshit barbies antics!! Christmas special coming up.....rocking around the sympathy poor me tree! 😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she for real? Talk about double standards 🤭🤭🤭shes definitely living on another planet..surely some of her family have to see the irony of what she posts and tell her
I laughed so hard when i seen this, just like it was essential when she went swanning off to lithuania for NON ESSENTIAL surgery while she was still supposed to be isolating 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said the other day in her stories about having a lot of jewellery out of cooleys.... I'm following her ages and Dont ever remember them being mentioned the whole time she was BA for Callaghans sure Callaghans were the ones who were cleaning her engagement rings etc for her when she was in and she went on and on about all the jewellery she got outta mcelhinneys at one stage did she not? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I laughed so hard when i seen this, just like it was essential when she went swanning off to lithuania for NON ESSENTIAL surgery while she was still supposed to be isolating 😂🤦‍♀️
What really makes me sick is that the NHS seem to be picking up the pieces for her cheap surgery, she is at the doctors every bleeping day. I asked for a simple blood test and have been refused but yet Queen Toni gets the best treatment

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What really makes me sick is that the NHS seem to be picking up the pieces for her cheap surgery, she is at the doctors every bleeping day. I asked for a simple blood test and have been refused but yet Queen Toni gets the best treatment
Omg seriously? 😱 That's a joke, i would keep pushing, they can't refuse you a blood test, they're just being lazy