Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was waiting for a blood test and refused I would ask my doctors straight out how come her doctor seems to see her at the drop of a hat..she chose to have that surgery and chose to do it on the cheap in Lithuania so should have to pay for follow ups and anything that happens as a result.. She can do absolutely nothing without therr being a drama, no wonder she lies in bed all day..I'd be exhausted too if my life was a chavtastic soap opera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well they did, I wasn't even Important enough for a call back
That's actually shocking 😪 honestly keep at them, it's not fair the way us 'normies' are being treated but the likes of her gets everything when she clicks her fingers just cause shes got a name for herself. I'm honestly so angry for you.

Reactions: 2
I highly doubt she's been getting an appointment 'because shes got a name for herself'. Can't stand antonia as much as the next person but each practice are doing their own thing between face to face, video or phone consults.

If GP doesn't think the test is necessary then they won't do it. Same as in hospital.

Reactions: 1
anyone else notice she’s all chatting about “it’s the people around the table that matters at the end of the day” and she’s made sure to have the calvin klein box front and center under the christmas tree couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I highly doubt she's been getting an appointment 'because shes got a name for herself'. Can't stand antonia as much as the next person but each practice are doing their own thing between face to face, video or phone consults.

If GP doesn't think the test is necessary then they won't do it. Same as in hospital.
I work in a GP surgery and the louder people shout the most they get pondered to unfortunately so I'd say Toni is defs one of those people!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d say they hear her name and just give her whatever she wants so they don’t have to listen to her

Well it might be necessary to me, so who do the GPS think they are choosing who and who they won't see.

Well it might be necessary to me, so who do the GPS think they are choosing who and who they won't see.
Totally agree with you. I know friends who can't even get past the GP receptionists. Thankfully my practice haven't been so bad.

I work in a GP surgery and the louder people shout the most they get pondered to unfortunately so I'd say Toni is defs one of those people!
Don't i know it!

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with you. I know friends who can't even get past the GP receptionists. Thankfully my practice haven't been so bad.

Don't i know it!
Aye have noticed now that the receptionists have become fully qualified doctors since March 😂

Off topic but instahuns trying on clothes again in Foyleside 🤮🤮

Aye have noticed now that the receptionists have become fully qualified doctors since March 😂

Off topic but instahuns trying on clothes again in Foyleside 🤮🤮
The on insta seems to have different rules too, she was at it in belfast to

Yep all over the place, actual disgrace but sure anything for a freebie I suppose
There is people in our town who have nothing, these said insta's rubbing their noses in it, they bring nothing to the table,
unFollow, delete them,

Saturday, we have keeping up appearances and hypocrisy from Toni. Who is laying on her arse. As usual
Instead of lying on ur selfish arse posting a never ending montage get up and go do something with MM. And don't bother with Covid advice when you and ur husband have broken the rules so much its illegal

Recently she just looks so old. Too much work. She's a few years younger than me and doesn't look good for it. I remember last year someone commented she looked 43 and she went on about how people thought she looked like a teenager 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Saturday, we have keeping up appearances and hypocrisy from Toni. Who is laying on her arse. As usual
Instead of lying on ur selfish arse posting a never ending montage get up and go do something with MM. And don't bother with Covid advice when you and ur husband have broken the rules so much its illegal

Recently she just looks so old. Too much work. She's a few years younger than me and doesn't look good for it. I remember last year someone commented she looked 43 and she went on about how people thought she looked like a teenager 😂
Sure she went out for breakfast with MM. She must be knackered now 🤣 took too much out of herself at her age lol

Screenshot_20201219-152815_Facebook.jpg

Why is Toni writing that as if she has a social media team and its not her or Paul writing it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10