Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can clearly hear when she isn't wearing a mask with Mathew and im hoping he washed his hands after touching her grubby arms!

Did I hear in the background, when she was doing the swatches, something about the card machine & cash only? Wonder why 😏

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many people have been unwell with covid or have possibly lost their lives since these two dicks were gallivanting around knowing at least one of them was carrying covid.

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand how they could knowingly be gallivanting while supposed to be isolating and not care about their own very vulnerable family members or the public in general..Selfish fools but they seem to be able to do what they want while the rest of us abide by the rules.
Due to the nature of my work I have only been able to Facetime high risk family members as I'd never forgive myself if I transmitted covid to them..

Reactions: 1
Did I hear in the background, when she was doing the swatches, something about the card machine & cash only? Wonder why 😏
They must need the cash, can't hide card payments, wee phone call to inland revenue, would sort that out, you have to make an notice to customers the card machine is out of action

Her and nikitia both at it, only want the cash

Reactions: 5
Go for cheap plastic surgery and then get the NHS to pick up the pieces and yet some of us can't even get a doctors appointment and if we did we would at least wash ourselves before we went

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Guidelines state that no walk ins are allowed to salons even to buy products or collect vouchers yet she has it blatant on her page that no appointment is necessary for patch tests or sales just walk in, again rules don't apply to "Covid Me Bootiful"

I say we all message Higgins butchers and tell them they are a disgrace and they should of donated it To a family in need not Somone who can afford a gastric band,boob uplift,tummy tuck, five holidays year and 100 pound duvet sets!
I totally agree that the gifted meat is disgraceful but I'm actually cringing for whoever sent this message. Not only is the spelling and language awful but it makes them look as 'chavvy' as Toni's decorations!!! I'm sure Higgins had a good laugh at it.

I totally agree that the gifted meat is disgraceful but I'm actually cringing for whoever sent this message. Not only is the spelling and language awful but it makes them look as 'chavvy' as Toni's decorations!!! I'm sure Higgins had a good laugh at it.
Get a life honkey tonk,you've always got something to say.it was abit humour. If you don't like the forum off you go.

• Haha
Sorry but what's actually wrong with the message? Its hardly chavvy, if you have a problem with anything on this thread then your in the wrong place 😁

• Haha
Go for cheap plastic surgery and then get the NHS to pick up the pieces and yet some of us can't even get a doctors appointment and if we did we would at least wash ourselves before we went
Why what has happened to her now?
Did she "do too much" walking to the sofa from the bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its enough that we are criticising these influencers, they're often money grabbing, irresponsible, self entitled twats who are flaunting every rule going! And they're also putting their entire life on display so are open to public opinion. But slagging another member for their grammar and wording is tit form. But sure keep on sitting on your high horse and making people feel less about themselves... You're as bad as Toni.

Reactions: 16
I have to agree, there was no call for that, ok we are not perfect but we also don't bloody claim to be

Guidelines state that no walk ins are allowed to salons even to buy products or collect vouchers yet she has it blatant on her page that no appointment is necessary for patch tests or sales just walk in, again rules don't apply to "Covid Me Bootiful"
It should be covid my way isnt bootiful lol its bullshit full lol

Its enough that we are criticising these influencers, they're often money grabbing, irresponsible, self entitled twats who are flaunting every rule going! And they're also putting their entire life on display so are open to public opinion. But slagging another member for their grammar and wording is tit form. But sure keep on sitting on your high horse and making people feel less about themselves... You're as bad as Toni.
Maybe this is Antonio with a fake profile to match her fake life lol

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]
Nah, she’s that vain she‘d never call her own decor chavvy 🤣

• Haha
I have to agree, there was no call for that, ok we are not perfect but we also don't bloody claim to be

It should be covid my way isnt bootiful lol its bullshit full lol

Honestly there’s no way honkytonk is Toni. For a start, the spelling and grammar is decent. She couldn’t string that together to save herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly there’s no way honkytonk is Toni. For a start, the spelling and grammar is decent. She couldn’t string that together to save herself.
True! But but the judgement and harshness could be Toni any day of the week. They're probably slightly smarter right enough. But that wouldn't be hard!! Sorry if this is out of line. But us denigrating each other makes us as bad as the influencers.

Laying here like I do every Sunday.....you forgot Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and occasionally you get up for show on a Saturday hahhaha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7