Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but did she not deliver both her kids really early and we’re they not super light weights, surely they wouldn’t of done much damage I’d say she’s probably just too lazy to hold in her pee rather than blaming the pelvic floor muscles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but did she not deliver both her kids really early and we’re they not super light weights, surely they wouldn’t of done much damage I’d say she’s probably just too lazy to hold in her pee rather than blaming the pelvic floor muscles
This made me laugh so much. I bet its just laziness. I mean we've seen what she thinks of her bathroom lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So not only does she have dirty smelly hair, but she probably smells like piss too 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's one smelly witch, honestly the housing executive would need to send in the cleansing department to clean thee on house.

If she's not washing, does she even wash the kids, ,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Recap CMB as per tattle rules:

Colour Me Bootiful aka Antonia/Toni

Make up artist from Derry, owner of “The parlour” beauty salon.

Wife of perfect Paul, her long suffering slave who seems to do everything for her except wash her.

Mother of two children whose lives are inappropriately over shared on social media.

Had weight loss surgery a few ears ago which made her a better person 🙄

Became embroiled in a scandal of her own making when text messages she had sent, slagging off brides, clients and colleagues were leaked over social media around November 2019. Initially denied all involvement, claiming they were malicious and fake but eventually threw a pity party admitting involvement but used every excuse under the sun to minimise her responsibility for her own behaviour. (It was before the weight loss surgery which transformed her body and personality after all.) Tiny tears had competition!

Swore she was leaving Derry, going off social media etc etc.

However, cue 2020, breast reduction surgery and big comeback to Derry and social media! A sigh of relief was heard for miles around!!!

2020 brought inspirational quotes galore and complete self exoneration by Toni.

During lockdown she has bestowed her gag inducing lack of culinary skills on her followers. Galavanted around IKEA, The Range, Homesense and all other non essential shops for her essential purchases which include fake plants and grass, garden furniture and room spray to disguise her unwashed sheets.

Preached to the masses about following rules as she has vulnerable family members whilst breaking every rule there was.

Can’t spell to save herself and doesn’t speak English that well either.

Hypocrisy and irony are completely lost on her but she loves a motivational/inspirational quote depicting the opposite of what she actually does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Weighs in on politics and social issues around the world - particularly America - despite being completely uneducated on facts of the matter.

Openly admitted on social media to not washing her hair for weeks on end and to not washing her face for a week 🤢

Is completely incapable of performing any basic household task and almost had a breakdown when her husband contracted Covid and she had to look after her own weins and keep the house running. Perfect Paul had to leave his sick bed to save the day! Tears and snotters all over the ‘gram!

Has “designed” and “created” her own makeup brush and makeup line which is nothing but Ali express tat with a horrendous markup - packaged in her own house and sold in a department store in Donegal 😱

Uses the main bathroom in her house to store thousands of pounds worth of unworn clothes in bin bags and sells expired makeup on depop.

Loves a cry in front of the camera - a la Betty Davis, swears like a trooper and doesn’t read tattle 🤣

Anything else? She really keeps us haters entertained. The gift that keeps on giving is our Toni.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Wife of perfect Paul, her long suffering slave who seems to do everything for her except wash her.

Mother of two children whose lives are inappropriately over shared on social media.

Became embroiled in a scandal of her own making when text messages she had sent, slagging off brides, clients and colleagues were leaked over social media around November 2019. Initially denied all involvement, claiming they were malicious and fake but eventually threw a pity party admitting involvement but used every excuse under the sun to minimise her responsibility for her own behaviour. (It was before the weight loss surgery which transformed her body and personality after all.) Tiny tears had competition!

However, cue 2020, breast reduction surgery and big comeback to Derry and social media! A sigh of relief was heard for miles around!!!

During lockdown she has bestowed her gag inducing lack of culinary skills on her followers. Galavanted around IKEA, The Range, Homesense and all other non essential shops for her essential purchases which include fake plants and grass, garden furniture and room spray to disguise her unwashed sheets.

Preached to the masses about following rules as she has vulnerable family members whilst breaking every rule there was.

Hypocrisy and irony are completely lost on her but she loves a motivational/inspirational quote depicting the opposite of what she actually does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Weighs in on politics and social issues around the world - particularly America - despite being completely uneducated on facts of the matter.

Openly admitted on social media to not washing her hair for weeks on end and to not washing her face for a week 🤢

Is completely incapable of performing any basic household task and almost had a breakdown when her husband contracted Covid and she had to look after her own weins and keep the house running. Perfect Paul had to leave his sick bed to save the day! Tears and snotters all over the ‘gram!

Has “designed” and “created” her own makeup brush and makeup line which is nothing but Ali express tat with a horrendous markup - packaged in her own house and sold in a department store in Donegal 😱

Uses the main bathroom in her house to store thousands of pounds worth of unworn clothes in bin bags and sells expired makeup on depop.

Loves a cry in front of the camera - a la Betty Davis, swears like a trooper and doesn’t read tattle 🤣

Anything else? She really keeps us haters entertained. The gift that keeps on giving is our Toni.
Fab recap... When you read all this doesn't it just show what a bit of bloody work she is!

Reactions: 16

Let’s not forget planning to take over the world with Cliona who dropped her like a hot potato as soon as the scandal broke

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Et tu Brute? You are bloody amazing 😂

Let’s not forget planning to take over the world with Cliona who dropped her like a hot potato as soon as the scandal broke
And the bit where she reckons she is besties with Kim K

Following on from the previous post whose business did she try to destroy or is that the fillers episode?

Reactions: 7
Dammit!!!!! Forgot to add that 😠

I also forgot to add her posing all over Cliona’s private jet, parked on the runway of City of Derry airport, pure boss babe CEO style - before the scandal broke 😭

She must be pure ragin every day 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually love how she didn't mention mcelhinneys for donkeys and then as soon as its questioned on here, she's all over them again lol

Reactions: 8
I actually love how she didn't mention mcelhinneys for donkeys and then as soon as its questioned on here, she's all over them again lol
I’m sure they are absolutely delighted she dug the gifted jewellery they sent her from her dumping ground bathroom. Wonderful advertisement. Don’t even get me started on the underwear. Having her promote them actually made a mockery of something that’s a debilitating condition for many women 😠 She’s vile.

Reactions: 8
@Et tu Brute? You are bloody amazing 😂

And the bit where she reckons she is besties with Kim K

Following on from the previous post whose business did she try to destroy or is that the fillers episode?
Yes, first class recap. Yes, #fillergate when she tried with all her might to ruin that girl even though she wrote to her saying she didn’t follow the aftercare. That wasn’t bad enough - her bestie Kiera & sidekick in the whole texting scandal (but hi, what a woman our Kiera is) then went to get her fillers done a few weeks later to the same girl & ripped the back out of Toni. Honestly - it’s always a warning sign when someone has no best female friends who are with them regularly like our Toni.

Reactions: 12
The only BA she should be is a brand ambassador of foul language, dirty rotten hair, unwashed, fake, false, forty faced witch, who can't rare her own kids or look after her husband when he's sick

The selfish witch only thinks about me, myself and I,

ALSO TONI,

YOUR SALON, SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR A DEEP CLEAN, AND ALSO TRACK AND TRACE,,,

BY THE WAY, YOUR NOT MEANT TO HAVE TESTERS ON DISPLAY, BECAUSE OF COVID

Also,,, TONI CAN YOU TELL US WHERE YOUR PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED, I'M PRETTY SURE IT SHOULD BE ON THE LABEL

THE SHADY STICK DOESN'T HAVE A LABEL OR COLOUR???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13