Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colour me dirtyful.

I'm pretty sure the housing executive would have a field day with all the unnecessary changes, she's made to that house,
I'm sure she didn't get permission for it

Main bathroom used as a storage room, what happens if someone actually would like to wash 😕. They must be stinking, imagine the smell, boke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually starting to think that myself now, it's not normal behaviour, I think she has replaced the food with items
I agree. I have argued before that a gastric band is not by any means an easy way out. But just having the surgery itself without the therapy is half the job. These life changing surgeries can only ever be completely successful if the person's cognitive side is also dealt with.
She has replaced food with shopping because she is not dealing with something else.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I have argued before that a gastric band is not by any means an easy way out. But just having the surgery itself without the therapy is half the job. These life changing surgeries can only ever be completely successful if the person's cognitive side is also dealt with.
She has replaced food with shopping because she is not dealing with something else.
Gastric band definitely not an easy option, I have toyed with the idea but I don't think I could do and the side effects are not good, the sad thing is I think she looked so much nicer and happier before the weight loss, just because you carry a few extra pounds doesn't mean you are ugly and worthless

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking how much money has she spent on all those clothes? 😳
It's obscene. She was clearly using the capsule wardrobe idea to justify buying horrendously expensive pieces. And she is as dootsy as anything. Money cant buy you style.

It also bothers me she thinks night is spelt ngh. She is the most ignorant and arrogant person

Reactions: 6
Do you know what, the woman is delusional, a narricast and down right vile. All that shite in the bathroom is a kick in the teeth to people who would love 1) the ability to get social housing 2) be able to buy themselves nice things 3) who would be actually grateful.... It makes me sick! I work 12 hour shifts, I've had to take on extra work just to make sure get through the mouth of Christmas. My children don't go without, but I do. I am not selfish. There must be some money to made in Chinese tat.... The woman needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's a slabber, attention seeking smelly dose, that is the laziest person, she hasn't a clue, selfish smell bag

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thinking how much money has she spent on all those clothes? 😳
Aye but would you even wear the stuff, the shoes she wears are like flippers

She's a slabber, attention seeking smelly dose, that is the laziest person, she hasn't a clue, selfish smell bag
Get it out of you girl lol

Do you know what, the woman is delusional, a narricast and down right vile. All that shite in the bathroom is a kick in the teeth to people who would love 1) the ability to get social housing 2) be able to buy themselves nice things 3) who would be actually grateful.... It makes me sick! I work 12 hour shifts, I've had to take on extra work just to make sure get through the mouth of Christmas. My children don't go without, but I do. I am not selfish. There must be some money to made in Chinese tat.... The woman needs help!
Agree I would love a social housing house, I am crippled with rent and I don't live beyond my means

In all seriousness how does she afford all that stuff and it’s not all cheap Tat either. She has to be in debt to her eyeballs

Im sure she feels like a real hero this week too 🤣
Aye but would you even wear the stuff, the shoes she wears are like flippers

Get it out of you girl lol

Agree I would love a social housing house, I am crippled with rent and I don't live beyond my means
to be fair my mums house is ex Housing ex she bought hers as she works there and can’t be a tenet at the same time but our neighbour next door has knocked down every wall added a loft convention to name a few. But the HE don’t give a fiddlers when ur doing it as long as they don’t need to fix anything. It’s mental

Reactions: 1
Latest grid post. She's mad about perfect paul and it's her turn to be looked after. The cut of her. Poor Paul

Reactions: 5
That post an absolute dig at tattle
And THAT is why for all of the ‘inspirational’ quotes etc - this is the real Antonia - a nasty, spiteful, horrible witch. Over 40k followers just to watch the drama 🤣 So glad I don’t follow her any more.
It speaks VOLUMES that she has no close female friends. I hope when she reads this she doesn’t automatically think of Kiera - who has run her down in her own salon & to many other salons in Derry, including the last businesswoman Toni tried to destroy. With a ‘friend’ like that who needs enemies?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And THAT is why for all of the ‘inspirational’ quotes etc - this is the real Antonia - a nasty, spiteful, horrible witch. Over 40k followers just to watch the drama 🤣 So glad I don’t follow her any more.
It speaks VOLUMES that she has no close female friends. I hope when she reads this she doesn’t automatically think of Kiera - who has run her down in her own salon & to many other salons in Derry, including the last businesswoman Toni tried to destroy. With a ‘friend’ like that who needs enemies?
Tell us more. Who did she try to destroy and why?

Reactions: 3
Here folks....

vinny Sweeney? The duck is he about? What is the ☕ On him and the Derry PT’s falling out?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.