Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet lord, when she said he wasn't at himself she should have known a seizure wasn't far away. And then to come on to plug her black Friday sale, she is beyond disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I can hear her already: "Yous, yous aren't guni believe this .. our card machine's down *serious look into the camera* .. lik pure typical on the one day of the year where we have our massive sale on every single CMB product we sell *eyeroll and lip bite* as if I'm not stressed out enough cus it's just me an Paul doing it all wursels *eyeroll* but there's plenty of bank machines on yer way in tey the town anyway. *eyeroll and lip bite* Thanks yousins mmwwwaaah"
I'm sure she'll tell us all how great she was at her job that day and the whole next week 🙄
😂😂😂 100% TO ALL OF THIS! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Folks I'm traumatised by what I just watched on her stories last night ! Shocked to the core ! The woman is manic ! On a massive high while shopping and eating out and then a snottery mess when she's back home and the buzz is wearing off...... He is just as bad for allowing her to behave like that on camera !

The delusion of thinking she looks good in that ridiculous outfit ! Her "fashion" sense is absolutely atrocious ! Got absolutely no idea !.... She's all tongue but no taste and thinks if she swings the fake LV bag then people will think she's got it all ! I'm really not into body shaming but she's got the worst legs I've ever seen !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just seeing her story this morning. There’s no way in hell she can go on that trip surely to god?? Poor M hope he feels better soon

M had another bad seizure and away to hospital in an ambulance. Surely she can't go on her holiday now

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Get off your phone & go and be with your son omg recording it all through the window, I’d be sitting holding his hand or with the paramedics, not on my phone recording the ambulance!!! Dear God!! I am so angry at her!! God forgive her!!! God help her if she ever lost her phone, how actually will she survive?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
M had another bad seizure and away to hospital in an ambulance. Surely she can't go on her holiday now
I really hop and pray that M gets better soon but what mother actually has the presence of mind to record and post on insta when their child is being worked on in the back of an ambulance.
She really uses anything for content and pity

Reactions: 12
So M had a seizure while Paul was away lifting MM then they had their dinner, then she was having a cup of tea and crying into her phone camera, it looked like Paul was beside her as she was talking to him...... So who was with M?? Should one or both of them not have been in the room with him ?!

Reactions: 8
Get off your phone & go and be with your son omg recording it all through the window, I’d be sitting holding his hand or with the paramedics, not on my phone recording the ambulance!!! Dear God!! I am so angry at her!! God forgive her!!! God help her if she ever lost her phone, how actually will she survive?!
during my son’s seizures that have required an ambulance and hospitalisation I’ve not been allowed tosit and hold his hand until he was stabilised in the ambulance. Now I spent that time packing clothes and teddies etc… not filming for the gram

Reactions: 11
She is a absolutely shocking and disgusting. I have no words

I was watching the stories and went from manic spending, they just got their dinner and was doing a live. Then she was snorting snots into her tea

Where I made a mental note to say here that she really needs to stop with botox and fillers. She looks absolutely awful

Everyone caught the eyeroll when she said about M being well and then to film the ambulance with not a shred of emotion or care in her voice. I've never wanted to reach through the phone at someone more

Even if she doesn't go to Copenhagen she'll be raging and really resent M. And he'll feel that. He'd get more rest shot of her

That poor child, why is she filming the ambulance. Jesus is that the first thought, how many likes can I get on this? I’m absolutely horrified. She’s a different breed of human

• Sick
Reactions: 11
during my son’s seizures that have required an ambulance and hospitalisation I’ve not been allowed tosit and hold his hand until he was stabilised in the ambulance. Now I spent that time packing clothes and teddies etc… not filming for the gram
my point was you sure as hell would not be sitting recording it. Not getting into the nitty gritty, I’d be waiting outside the ambulance, given the seriousness of it all that he is being worked with as she says.

Reactions: 7
Yous know she’ll be away to Copenhagen sure Paul can stay and watch him. The stress of not getting to do the live sure she needs a break now!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.