Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say shacket like that? It’s sending me over the edge!!
The way she talks sends me. Between yous and wurrrr I can't listen to her. And that carryon yesterday that she hits hits hits the gym. Jesus she's hard to listen to

Reactions: 5
The way she talks sends me. Between yous and wurrrr I can't listen to her. And that carryon yesterday that she hits hits hits the gym. Jesus she's hard to listen to
She really is, Paul must be in the tramadol too just to bleeping listen to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paul dying yesterday, Toni moaning about him spreading germs and here he is lord muck himself spreading away in the salon 🥴

Was literally coming on to say the same! And she says he never gets sick, where did they go to recently and he was sick. I mean worked to the bare bone because she’s a lazy bleep! He was sitting making up makeup brush boxes yesterday or the day before too! Him riddled probs with covid

Reactions: 8
He’s no more sick than my shoe! Just drove through abercorn, passed him parked up at the shop looking every bill of health.. door wide open despite oncoming traffic with the biggest grin of all. ANDDDDDD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, he was parked right at the junction with the big black taxi wagon, complete and utter obstruction and misuse of the ole blue badge free I’ll park wherever permit

Reactions: 8
Never mind her trainers and crappy shacket, try washing your hair before you go🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will be posting soon begging Hazel to fit her in as she doesn't have the manners to book an appointment in advance

Reactions: 7
If I had a pound for every time in the past two weeks she gas said Copenhagen I'd be able to buy her wee house off her 😂

• Haha
Paul looks to be buzzing at the min…he must be onto a promise at the weekend when toni is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sincerest apologies for being old and decrepit but are we just dropping letters from words these days? Like half of the word? I get that Toni is both illiterate and lazy but it’s an OUTFIT not a FIT. Just naw 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was watching her stories and my husband walkled in and said 'for duck sake I'm buying you headphones for christmas so I don't have to listen to that dose of shite every evening'. So I'd say he's not a Toni fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really is just all me, me, me. She thinks the sun shines out of her own arse. Is that last story for real? She's typed a few stories explaining nothing extra than what she's said again and again and again in regards to Black Friday and their sale. She's doing a live tomorrow to explain but typed it all out for everyone to read anyway then at the end, as usual bringing it all back to her poor wee self said "I know it's a lot of information (but try being me trying to figure it all trying not to make mistakes)" .. sorry Toni was it really that difficult to type what you've told everyone verbally time after time and typed nothing extra than what Paul has arranged your "deals" to be for Black Friday. She's really tried to make herself sound like that was extremely hard work and no doubt feels like a genius after it 🙄 get a grip Toni!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmmmmmm so they don’t have the man power to take a lot of online sales so online stock will be limited…BUT you are encouraged to call into the salon where they will have even more in store offers on 🤔 will someone please call in to see if the card machine is working…I smell a 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmmmmmmm so they don’t have the man power to take a lot of online sales so online stock will be limited…BUT you are encouraged to call into the salon where they will have even more in store offers on 🤔 will someone please call in to see if the card machine is working…I smell a 🐀
Tax dodgers alert

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.