Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at that food. Holy bleeping Jesus why would she show that to anyone. It's like something you'd make when you're about 14 and get a free house and be all buzzing making your own dinner 🤣 frozen fish in the "tacos" and frozen chips. Minging.

She needs to stop exploiting that wee girl as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
See her Daddy sporting the socks and sandals combo there coming thru the door....this might not be right to say but he's gives me the heebie jeebies😅🤣🤣🤣

Maggie May playing up to the cameras dancing with her granny for the cameras. She is getting as good as it as her mother🙄

That buffet looks atrocious 🤢🤮🤮🤮 if it doesn't come out one way it'll fly out the other. duck me pink🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't get over the wee sausages deep frying in a pan. The grease must've been hanging off them.

If this is how she ate before, its no wonder she needed a gastric band or whatever the hell she got done.

(The wire of my bra scraped the inside of my arm the other day and duck but it stung, can't imagine how much her arms stung after being cut open and stitched back together again!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Them brows just get worse and worse. They're either left red raw cos she's using too hot wax or ye can see there's clearly still hairs left out of place on a "finished" brow. With the prices she's charging it's a complete disgrace

Reactions: 8
I’ve no idea who the person is who has made the diary but had a look on her page she has a huge following but also produces a lot of other products that she could have easily given away for the goodie bag, clearly she just wants rid of excess 2022 diaries

Reactions: 6
See her Daddy sporting the socks and sandals combo there coming thru the door....this might not be right to say but he's gives me the heebie jeebies😅🤣🤣🤣

Maggie May playing up to the cameras dancing with her granny for the cameras. She is getting as good as it as her mother🙄

That buffet looks atrocious 🤢🤮🤮🤮 if it doesn't come out one way it'll fly out the other. duck me pink🤣🤣🤣
Agree with EVERY WORD! Also 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So a lucky bag worth £140, filled with Ali express tat, cheap makeup, banned tan that can’t be sold, stale baking ingredients, an excess stock 2022 planner 6 months in to the year, tea and sandwiches and chips cause she’s “all about the food” and a “spill the tea” session with Toni and other nobodies for £99. Bargain 🙄

Sounds like an absolute tit show 🤣

Anyone know anyone who’s bought tickets?

• Haha
Yeah that event looks far more value for money.

I follow Niamh frain and she is a fantastic makeup artist, she’s one of the few that doesn’t try to flog cheap tit.

Leslie Magee is amazing too she could have a show of her own.

It’s refreshing to see a show of people who actually know their tit. Like who would pay for someone who’s paid for cheap surgery and had infection after each one.. to talk about their experience? Especially given she’s documenting every bleeping last second on her insta anyways 😂😂

• Haha
T
i wouldn't go to either of them personally, but if i had to choose it would be the clanree/evening one i'd pick.

To be fair I wouldn’t either. I’d rather pay my money on an actual concert. But there’s definitely more to be Said about a show like that in the clanree that has professionals talking and advising about their jobs. Grainne Gallinagh is a nurse too and works in aesthetics so even she is more qualified to talk about surgeries than Toni tit, but I bet she wont even go there because she knows better

social media personality, I’ve never seen her in my life 😂 who is that? And why do people want to go to things with “social media personalities?” Same with that corrigan lad. What do they bring to the table?

Poor Toni the tit is wile sick! All that holidaying has just worn the wee pet out! 🙄🙄🙄 dry your eyes u spoilt brat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220601-183216_Instagram.jpg

The face of pure rage on her when Paul isn't dancing to her tune! You're the boy who cried wolf toni- even Paul doesn't believe you anymore!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.