Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portstewart strand (i think its PS) has accessibility friendly buggies (wrong term but can't think of the name) if madison couldnt/ wouldn't walk on the sand etc there is nothing to stop them borrowing one and getting the child out by the sea air. It would be a sensory haven for him. I'm sure other beaches closer have this facility too but last year they drove there for bloody 99's surely they can take their son out of those four walls.

I think Paul would do the like of this but cruella is definitely the one behind making him housebound.

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone want to go anywhere in that heat today! Now if Toni had of saved all her money and not blown it on absolutely pointless needless shite she could be sitting in her own house now with a lovely big garden to enjoy and not need to go anywhere. I’m fairness to her if I had to live in that house with no garden and huge oversized furniture I’d feel so claustrophobic I’d want out all the time too 😂
Why would you not want to go anywhere in the heat? Lol we don't get much 😂

Reactions: 1
Why would you not want to go anywhere in the heat? Lol we don't get much 😂
If I made my kids get into car and trek to the beach in this heat they’d be like a bag of cats. We are very fortunate to have a great garden so on days like yesterday we make the most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There must be fresh rumours around town about Paul.
She always goes OTT on showing his love for her when something happens
I was just thinking this. 😂 she makes such a show of herself because everyone and their mothers knows what he's like.

She should of titled it "When a man truly loves you he'll only go with other men so you'll never have to be jealous of any women" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice the advertising she's doing for her lash lift and brows she got done on herself. Saying this is how they should look after 5weeks... Absolutely not, only reason they are still like that is cos u don't shower. A normal person that showers a normal amount a week would not look like that. False advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I posted stuff like that about my husband he’d tell me to wise the f**k up. He’s the only person I need to tell those things to not the world

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lies about long lasting effect of lash lift, as we wait for her and Paul’s next big rift

I tried 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've seen her mention a few times now about a vowel renewal. Thon doll needs them. Vowels been broke more times than enough.
So we should be expecting this show soon enough. Its definitely on the cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking this. 😂 she makes such a show of herself because everyone and their mothers knows what he's like.

She should of titled it "When a man truly loves you he'll only go with other men so you'll never have to be jealous of any women" 😂
I reckon this should be somehow made into the new thread title. It made me giggle alot 😂😂

• Haha
I would say she gets grants to do that house up, she is good at putting the he cry, she knows how to play the system,

She probably gets grants for bedding
New mattresses

There's loads more and they don't check on how you spend the money

Reactions: 2
I would say she gets grants to do that house up, she is good at putting the he cry, she knows how to play the system,

She probably gets grants for bedding
New mattresses

There's loads more and they don't check on how you spend the money
She definitely gets grants. She got a good some to convert her house to accommodate her sons need but spent it on extending her bedroom and giving herself an ensuite and walk in wardrobe. I didn't realise she had a walk in wardrobe until yesterday. I was surprised as she uses her ensuite for her clothes. She uses her shower reel as a clothes reel. And she also had built in wardrobes in the bedroom.

But her bedroom is an extension that was built on down stairs?
Built for M

• Wow
Is that a month worth of groceries ? Cos I know know that about £60/70 does myself and my husband more than a week. And that's without us scrimping.

Awk good isn’t Caitlin’s wee boy just gorgeous! But sweet Jesus her voice talking to him would go through you

Reactions: 4
Awk good isn’t Caitlin’s wee boy just gorgeous! But sweet Jesus her voice talking to him would go through you
I seen a picture of Caitlin on her own instagram the other day and could swear I noticed a baby bumo. She was wearing a black swimming costume

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.