Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck up, no one is asking you about some random blue dress that you posted a picture of months ago. Ur answering these urself. And if someone did ask then they need to have a look at themselves lol
Surprised she didn’t say she bought it with her “lots and lots and lots of money” 🤣 She just wanted to say she was shopping in Saint-Tropez, didn’t she? head 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She not invited to the Derry business women event today lol
Good. She isn't a business woman. She's a benefit thief and scammer con artist

Toni (no) tits, stinking pit's..thinks she's sleek pushing ppls brows up 2 days a week. Got 99 problems but charging money for tit shows ain't one.

New thread suggestion

Obviously I can't take the credit for the brow brushing line. Or can I...Toni said she invented HD brows so maybe I can steal lines and pretend they are my own...nobody will know 🙈🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she has that dog laying out in direct sunlight in this heat. With his FLUFFY bed. And a wee bowl of water that's not even cold because she's left it outside in the heat. There's literally not one living thing she won't go out of her way to neglect.

Reactions: 10
Why does she act like the only additional needs parent there has ever been? Letting everyone know its Ms fault she's not on the beach today.

3 days after having a bad seizure she should be counting her blessings she still has him not crying on about being stuck in the house. Not a thought for the parents of physically disabled children or children stuck in hospital with illnesses or cancers who are just praying to have a safe child than a day at the beach.

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone want to go anywhere in that heat today! Now if Toni had of saved all her money and not blown it on absolutely pointless needless shite she could be sitting in her own house now with a lovely big garden to enjoy and not need to go anywhere. I’m fairness to her if I had to live in that house with no garden and huge oversized furniture I’d feel so claustrophobic I’d want out all the time too 😂

• Haha
Have you ever noticed........ that when you see Paul and Her profiles (side view) they look so alike. Think it's the big nose and no chin. Just me? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220718-200628_Instagram.jpg

Remember girls be unapologetically you.... As long as you get the gastric band, tummy tuck, breast reduction and reconstruction, arm tuck, lip filler, tear filler and regular botox. 🙄

It's a shame they haven't came up with the personality transplant yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t believe those posts about poor madison and then when she replied to that woman (if she’s real) saying please let me treat you…now if she was really genuine she wouldn’t have posted that public she would have pm’d the woman but no she has to post it for everyone to see.

I would have assumed she would have got direct payments for Maddison’s care. Wasn’t paddy his carer before? And I would assume she’s getting carers allowance too? She’s out more than anyone I know, regardless of a child with additional needs. Did she not post at weekend about last Min night out and her shoe broke? Weren’t they in Belfast last week? Then they were away a wee run to Donegal without both kids…could easily have taken MM with them.

I couldn’t believe those posts about poor madison and then when she replied to that woman (if she’s real) saying please let me treat you…now if she was really genuine she wouldn’t have posted that public she would have pm’d the woman but no she has to post it for everyone to see.

I would have assumed she would have got direct payments for Maddison’s care. Wasn’t paddy his carer before? And I would assume she’s getting carers allowance too? She’s out more than anyone I know, regardless of a child with additional needs. Did she not post at weekend about last Min night out and her shoe broke? Weren’t they in Belfast last week? Then they were away a wee run to Donegal without both kids…could easily have taken MM with them.
Mm has been on more holidays this year than alot get their whole childhood/life even. She's an absolute wanker constantly moaning about that poor child. He doesn't deserve it at all.

View attachment 1427569
Remember girls be unapologetically you.... As long as you get the gastric band, tummy tuck, breast reduction and reconstruction, arm tuck, lip filler, tear filler and regular botox. 🙄

It's a shame they haven't came up with the personality transplant yet.
Gives me the absolute ick...nothing to do with scars stretch marks etc. It's the butchering and leather skin that turns me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actually for real?? Or just completely off her chops!!! "MM doesnt get trips away so we tey to make it up by takin her on trips wen we can" Wtff she was in disney then amsterdam then feckin st tropez all this year jesus christ on a bike the wane has been on more holidays than most people i know ffs she angers the absolute shite outta me

Reactions: 10
She and Paul will only be getting carers allowance for m if either one of them is earning less than £132 per week 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But yes they should get direct payments for rest bite care

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she constantly changing that house.new windows??? Wat was wrong with the old windows.why not invest that money into your own house.a family home.if your constantly crying madison refuses to leave the house ud b best saving and buying a decent sized house he can enjoy not that claustrophobic house.i cudnt cope.she has spent that much money on it now she'll never leave it.but she will tell us constantly how they want a bigger house.people in a supposed successful business should not be renting.

Reactions: 5
Maddison would happily leave the house if he was encouraged to do so..it suits her to leave him at home..I cant deal with the amount of lies and hypocrisy and contradiction she spouts..Is she even on the same planet as the rest of us?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.