Colour Me Bootiful #14 More trips away thanks to her son's DLA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The love that M has for Paul and vice versa is beautiful.
You can see the bond they share.
He really has a lot of time for him.. when he isn't off on holidays with Toni.

Reactions: 7
Those videos of Paul and M are a bit disturbing. But what’s more disturbing is TinyTitToni just laughing and cackling. Laughing at her son, not with him.

Reactions: 5
I messaged Devine Scents about her sponsorship and told her that someone who supposedly got an award for being a mental health advocate should be ashamed ti be sponsoring the event if a racist and a person who told someone to jump the bridge..her reply was "have you nothing better to be doing"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I messaged Devine Scents about her sponsorship and told her that someone who supposedly got an award for being a mental health advocate should be ashamed ti be sponsoring the event if a racist and a person who told someone to jump the bridge..her reply was "have you nothing better to be doing"
Disgraceful

Reactions: 13
Shes a nasty girl. Out for herself she doesn't care who she works with as long as it's benefiting her. She's a witch also if she now knows who u are you may expect a solicitor letter 🤣 she loves sending them out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Shes a nasty girl. Out for herself she doesn't care who she works with as long as it's benefiting her. She's a witch also if she now knows who u are you may expect a solicitor letter 🤣 she loves sending them out
If she wants to send me a solicitors letter she's more than welcome to but she may regret the response that she gets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion: Derry’s 2 biggest Phoney’s, Jenna & Toni, not a brain cell between them & very moany!

• Haha
New thread suggestion - I'm Toni from creggan who lives off of begging, my bestie is Jenna whos life's a dilemma

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Toni is in a dilemma
She turns to jenna,
She offers her a candle
That'll make her life better to handle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.