Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ECDFDFCD-80A7-43FE-A6BA-B1F26E4E010F.jpeg

Toni

we know you have no friends, so this said “friend” didn’t send you a screenshot, you read it here yourself. Not entirely sure how good your eyesight is with all you fillers and Botox, you look wild x
But this is from someone who you stabbed in the back, posted about online, screamed down the phone to me and slabbered the biggest pile of shite about, to my face and behind my back.
This is the first time I’ve said that on here, so up your fucking toot and I hope you literally collapse and people see you for who you are.
you’re a liar, three faced and a failure. So enjoy reading this.
my rant is over, I’m away to enjoy a warm cup of tea and prepare myself for working in my business, which you tried to tear to shreds, contacted HMRC, lied about and messaged my customers. I’ve all the evidence compiled with my solicitor and I can push the Putin button, and detonate your entire world.
also your husband has sent me dick pics in the past and tried it on with me when cleaning my carpets.
Phew, I’m done. Kettle is boiled x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Youssss
After Toni's £700 a night holiday she came home to creggandale and didn't win at life making her bed. Instead she had a few grey dayzzzz WURRRR she was just showing the reality of anxiety. So to show this, she got her blubby hubby to take a few pics of her in her pit just for effect and to keep the PIP payments coming.

PAUL HAS A TRAMP STAMP 🤢

Then Pauline decided to gift her a grand old pair of nags for her collapsed ass and wurrrrr she "didn't take her top off on holiday" she still modelled said NAGS for all to see without a trigger warning (will never look at a fried egg the same again)

Then poor Toni decided to abuse the NHS again for her 35395 ear infections at the one time 🙄

Paul had a birthday bash in the WankerWarehouse with the work clan

Makeup by Aaron left

Toni started her diet again thanks to a grand spendature in Home Bargains on 38573 treat bars and multipacks of crunchy shiiiite for the Laaarderrr

2 magpies at her wedding job

New CMB cosmetics product AUNT SALLY

Then the family of three went on a big family trip to Paris just days after her sons birthday for which she supplied a balloon and a few rattles and dummies (probably from her Home bargains trip), only forgetting the one member of family who truly deserved to go and see disney, was left at home being "watched" like Jackson the dog ...

Chanel and juicy lucy dripping off her in true creggandale fashunnnn. But youssss, it's ok, she made shurrrr we all knew it was a bargain holiday as she doesn't like to spend any money when she is there but she will pay for an extra bag for her shopping spree spending the good old CMB cosmetics earnings and her sons DLA👌🏼
Youssss her inbox was flooded for advice about trips to Paris so of course she had to act like a true travel agent (maybe in her 10 year plan) and get the best deeeels for us to make it as cheep and cheerful, All the while she has rebooked Paris and a trip for 4 for Saint Tropez (but don't be fooled, she is child snatching that week rather than taking her own son as he would ruin her holiday and spare time to make a few reeeels)

Apologies if i have forgotten anything feel free to add.. (first attempt at a recap)

AN THATS A WRAP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Twofaces

Long time tattle reader here but I just had to register to post on this thread. I was at the event yesterday, up until then I had never heard of these two and when I was scrolling tattle today I recognised the name and read some of the latest pages. Oh my god I can’t actually believe the audacity of her commenting about how much money they made, there was a max of 140 people there and no more than 30 people went to their stand altogether throughout the day. The lies she’s spouting is something shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Now, I never look down at any job. But Toni luv you're doing eyebrows, gon calm your pecs and stop. We know you rarely work

Stop with the "im bent over all day" and the "hustle" of running to the Drs between clients (wasting NHs resources cause you are a dirty clat). Stop with the "my thumb nearly fell off" and just shut up. You're doing a few eyebrows. Imagine if you had a job like a Dr or nurse or plumber or solicitor. Fuck you'd be looking for Sainthood. Shut the fuck up and do your work without being a mouth. You're not convincing anyone you deserve the cruise. You deserve a boot in the backside

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kizzyd33

I don't, What happened?
It was before covid. There was a few of her family there. Definitely 2 sisters. Fiona started by apologising for what the sisters went through. She said I won't say it out loud but people should be in jail for what happened to you. She said there is one girl in particular who likes to stir the pot. Loves attention. Has to be the centre of attention even as a young child. She literally said You couldn't like her if she was covered in chocolate. Bare in mind we didn't know who these people were or who she was talking about.
She said I see a clowns face, with all the make up. The girl was shook at this. She said it's her job. That's what she does. She does people's make up. But the clown part is who she is. The way she behaves. She hates to see anyone getting on in life. She said the sisters will get to see everything she loves crumble around her. Her lies and decite will be shown for the world to see.
THEN we hear the whispers that's CMB she's on about.
Fiona said about family members being poisoned against each other, and her sitting in the middle acting all injured and hurt by it. She said her husband has eyes for everyone but her but he has to play the part or she threatens him.
She then asked her to stay behind because she had more personal stuff to talk about.

There was no doubt after that they were talking about CMB. Everyone knew by the end of it. 😯

• Wow

VioletBear

VIP Member
She's so ready for this cruise cos the critter hasn't been away in that long.oops I mean in the last week.she's a dick.braggy Betty she is.....................
I bet there is no1 even on her page who relates to her behaviour.using all her money on me time.holidays for me.designer stuff for me.what about ur son.u cry that u want outdoor space for him.but u fail 2 realise ur disposable income is being used on yourself and not that of a home for your disabled son.selfish selfish selfish.me me me
I may need to unfollow her soon she actually turns my stomach.i don't know any1 who actually likes her
I think this is what bothers me the most. I have a child born with additional needs. I would and have done anything possible to provide him with all the therapies and resources to enrich his life and provide him with skills he’ll need when I’m not here. I’ve taken a break from a successful career so that I can take him to every therapy and experience going. I’m fortunate my husbands wages allows that but we’ve made huge sacrifices in order to do so - like forgoing several holidays a year. Her poor child goes from school to cooped up in that house with no outdoor space. I’ve never seen her take him to any services or facilities dedicated to children with autism/CP etc there are many services and charities that offer holidays to families - holidays that are catered for and provide for ALL the family. She constantly says our Maddison wouldn’t like this, of course he wouldn’t when he’s never exposed to anything. My first and foremost priority would be to provide for him not swanning off on numerous holidays, throwing money at complete shite. I begrudge no one a holiday or spoiling a sibling of a special needs child but ffs think about that poor boys life and give him one instead of just an existence!

• Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
Has she no driving licence?

I’d say that lunatic wouldn’t be stable enough to drive!

She is no dozer tho… writing on insta that tattlers are making fun of her son (nonsense). She’s banking on the fact a lot of people reading that don’t use tattle. When in actual fact every single tattler is appalled at her disregard for her poor son, as he is dropped like a hot potato any opportunity his parents get to leave Derry.
It’s an absolute disgrace.

PS what fucking moron goes off tea for lent & replaces it with hot chocolate?
That’s like going off apples for lent & replacing them with mars bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

sookie

The day of Our Lords death and she doesn't post a 3pm Emoji jesus! Shocking! She calls herself a woman of faith! 😲😂
Excuse me not good at the threads yet just joined.so am in a certain large retail store tonight when all of a sudden its flooded with firemen someone set the smoke alarm off. Who should it be but Mammy reddin vaping in the toilets lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The amount of holidays is ridiculous. I’ve never seen anything like it. Luxury stay in Lanzarote, fancy hotel in Paris, on-site Disney accommodation, long weekend in Amsterdam (coulda been a caravan in portrush for all the culture they experienced but sure), now she’s cruising the Mediterranean for a week and spending the market stall pop up shop gains in Cannes on designer gear, all funded by doing eyebrows 2 half days a week, a bridal makeup every six months and state benefits. You couldn’t make it up 🤯

Sure they are never out the door and we are all just jealous trolls/ the devil himself and she’s close to god so it’s all ok. The devil works hard but Toni works on the benefit fraud harder 😉

I’m still horrified about the toilet pic yesterday. If the hallion would wear a uniform to her work instead of thinking she’s a Charlie’s Angel, I wouldn’t be traumatised!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
JEALOUS

Toni darling, I speak for myself here when I say I am not jealous.

I may not have children or a partner or a huge circle for that matter but I am not lonely! I have a loving supporting family… I think that makes me rich! I have a lot of things to look forward to, so I’m excited for my future prospects when yours are completely questionable.

I work very hard at my job.. and I mean HARD! I earn a decent living and make lots and lots of my own money… you know in the legal sense.

I am in the process of buying my first home… note above I do not have a partner so I am doing it ON MY OWN! When I have a child, I will have a roof over their head that I slaved my ass off for rather than depending on the social for absolutely god dam everything!!

So fuck off with your jealous trolls shite, I’d rather be me than you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks to me like she got her lips done 👄 and why go to work if you are just going to sort yourself out all day. She's gona be on the ship like a wag, the ma like a drag and Paul like a fag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks to me like she got her lips done 👄 and why go to work if you are just going to sort yourself out all day. She's gona be on the ship like a wag, the ma like a drag and Paul like a fag 🤣
Please don't use the F word. It's not a nice word.
Apologies if I have caused offence 😥
If tried to edit or remove the post but I think I have left it too late. Feel free to report the comment to have it removed.
Sorry all

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
New thread for CMB

Standing ovation for @Culmore_Cat_Lady and their winning thread title 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

Hands down the winning suggestion with a whopping 50 likes on first submission and 36 likes on second submission (my fault 😔)

Let us not forget the sterling efforts of @justanother"hater" with the suggestion
“Thomas Cooke by Toni the Crook”
with 26 likes

And the hilarious
“you may feel like a leopard but you've never changed your spots”
by @secondhandnews with 23 likes.

Keep up the good work trolls.

Let’s also give thanks and praise to Queen of the trolls herself, Antonia Gallagher 👑 without whom, none of this entertainment would be possible
👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

😘

Anyone fancy the recap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

hello899

VIP Member
I messaged Devine Scents about her sponsorship and told her that someone who supposedly got an award for being a mental health advocate should be ashamed ti be sponsoring the event if a racist and a person who told someone to jump the bridge..her reply was "have you nothing better to be doing"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

hello899

VIP Member
She also swore in the Holy Bible and on her wains lives that her sister Patricia sent the bride messages before admitting that it was her..
She has made public reference to Chinkie eyes during her shows..I don't think she actually intends to be racist, I think she is so ignorant and dumb that she doesn't get how offensive it is.

Reactions: 21