Colour Me Bootiful #14 More trips away thanks to her son's DLA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure there was a whole thing years ago where a few of the sisters came out and reported the da abused them and the ma knew about it.
Tonoccio of course denied it all and it caused major rift.
Makes ye wonder though, all those Redden girls are bonkers and the ma is comatose on valium 24/7.

Pwrsonally, i think something happened in that house, that mental fragility doesn't come outta the blue.
It's an odd set up. Who are the redden girls?

Reactions: 1
Ok so I’m not a prude, per se, but the song on MM’s TikTok? Hardly appropriate for a 12/13 year old 😳 Toni shared it on stories, I do not have TikTok let alone follow MM 🤣
It's an odd set up. Who are the redden girls?
Toni and her sisters etc. That’s her maiden name.

Reactions: 8
God when I was watching that story where she was lying in bed all I could think about was that brilliant sketch the girl did of her few years back it was uncanny. I can’t believe she’s lying in bed on Mother’s Day posting lots of tribute pictures of her own mum…get up and do something with her instead of wasting time searching for photos and posting. On a side note looking at those photos Toni has really done a job on her face. I know we all age but hers hasn’t gone too well

Ok so I’m not a prude, per se, but the song on MM’s TikTok? Hardly appropriate for a 12/13 year old 😳 Toni shared it on stories, I do not have TikTok let alone follow MM 🤣

Toni and her sisters etc. That’s her maiden name.
I thought this too and what a strange song to choose for a Mother’s Day post

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she posting videos of her mother who clearly looks so very unwell..she really has no respect for other people

Reactions: 7
Why is she posting videos of her mother who clearly looks so very unwell..she really has no respect for other people
There is not much wrong with her mother when toni doesn't have the camera on her.
It had been said on this thread loads before about it being an act and i didnt believe it til i saw it with my own eyes, the woman deserves an oscar

What illness has her ma supposedly got?
The mother is a victim of the NHS contaminated blood scandal. However, I’m not sure why she requires brain surgery.

Don’t be fooled, she’s the biggest actress going. All a rouse for her big compensation claim and so she can claim all the benefits going.

Reactions: 5
Aww that photo of M with head would make your heart melt! the smiles of the innocent wee crater how could you continue to leave him behind to swan off on holidays ever other week would sicken yeh!

Reactions: 10
I only ever see that waine smile when he is with Paul. And to be fair to Paul, he idolises him and has so much patience. I don't have much time for either of them but if anyone deserves the break its him.
Still shouldn't be leaving him behind so often all the same, but they definitely have a bond

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is her Mammy actually not as bad as she makes out because I literally thought the poor woman is always out of it on medication or something it's really uncomfortable to watch😔 someone mentioned on a pervious page she was seen up in Penneys looking grand, it's just hard to believe!!

I don't know how Tony lives with herself lying in her bed and chatting on her phone like that. You have 2 children get up off your big fat hole and maybe spend some time, play, make a snack. Selfish, self absorbed woman!!. When you become a mother you have to put your wanes first and even if you are having a bad or sick day they must always come first! Toni obviously never got this memo! She is absolutely disgusting and we all know her wee down day now is just because she not swanning off and living the high life. She makes me so sick 🤮🤮.

Also Paul can make her all the dinners he wants and they can put up all the pics they want and gain all the likes they can but we all know the truth about yous🤢🤥🤥

And another thing social media would really sicken me today and show you how fake this day is. People putting up statuses and poems about their mammies when they could not be bothered going to see them, take them out for the day. I actually spent all day with my mother we had a gorgeous day with all our family♥ but they're was no phones at the table and we felt no need to tell Facebook!!!! We all know where the money for that big house in the country is coming from and it involves her Ma🙄 and Toni knows who to use and abuse to get what she wants, wouldn't be the first time!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is her Mammy actually not as bad as she makes out because I literally thought the poor woman is always out of it on medication or something it's really uncomfortable to watch😔 someone mentioned on a pervious page she was seen up in Penneys looking grand, it's just hard to believe!!

I don't know how Tony lives with herself lying in her bed and chatting on her phone like that. You have 2 children get up off your big fat hole and maybe spend some time, play, make a snack. Selfish, self absorbed woman!!. When you become a mother you have to put your wanes first and even if you are having a bad or sick day they must always come first! Toni obviously never got this memo! She is absolutely disgusting and we all know her wee down day now is just because she not swanning off and living the high life. She makes me so sick 🤮🤮.

Also Paul can make her all the dinners he wants and they can put up all the pics they want and gain all the likes they can but we all know the truth about yous🤢🤥🤥

And another thing social media would really sicken me today and show you how fake this day is. People putting up statuses and poems about their mammies when they could not be bothered going to see them, take them out for the day. I actually spent all day with my mother we had a gorgeous day with all our family♥ but they're was no phones at the table and we felt no need to tell Facebook!!!! We all know where the money for that big house in the country is coming from and it involves her Ma🙄 and Toni knows who to use and abuse to get what she wants, wouldn't be the first time!!!!
Nah she's really not. We were at a restaurant that Toni used to frequent i was affronted for them all coming in like the clampits. Her mother was a handful for the poor staff and a cheeky witch to them. Auld Toni pulled the camera out and she performed. No-one could believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw her in Primark a few weeks back, standing there holding clothes up and examining them, she was walking about and jennifer was standing by the lift looking after her walker

Toni Tit was expecting a lot of sympathy yesterday from her “sheep followers”. I’m not sure how many actually interact with her now?
I’m on holidays as we speak as as a business owner myself, I put nothing on social media as the world as his wife love to criticise. So I say nothing and just enjoy myself, the way 90% of the world do.

Toni you curdle my milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was out for the meal the other night she was posting that ahe paid for it.. I think her days of getting everything for free are over

Reactions: 4
Happy Mother’s Day to the most laziest mammy ever you do everything for me and Maggie may but forget your first born son but it’s ok the best gift of all is using him for his dla money. Hope you are enjoying Maddison HRC & HRM money. You deserve it. Love the men’s sausages really but you look like a man so you’ll do for now.
Wasn't she so anxious she didn't even get undressed and go in the pool! She tells that many lies she forgets what she says lol

That latest photo of Maddison is beautiful. He's such a handsome wee man. And he's getting so much like Paul. He really looks like him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.