Colour Me Bootiful #14 More trips away thanks to her son's DLA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to do a a full weeks work, keep a house, look about your child all day and being exhausted šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s life TONI!!! What a normal mother would do to lay in bed all day!
God she is a dose!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's worked too much HAHAHA would love to see her work a shift for the NHS and she would soon realise she's not burnt out whacking tint on a few brows after her 11am lay in šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck sake ! Laying in bed burnt out after working a week šŸ™„ some of us do that every week Toni and we get up and on with it tired or not.... And laying snorting her snotters while she's crying for all those of us suffering on mother's Day. duck off Toni, I don't need your sympathy, tears and snotters. I'm suffering today but I'm up and getting on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone think there is a wee family feud again? The alcoholic sister never comments on her posts anymore and jennifer not going to Disney because ahe is apparently stuckto her ma and da, more to it i think

Reactions: 11
The whole family set up us very weird. I remember her posting about her brother and his wee baby at a time, and now there's no mention of them either.

Reactions: 9
She's crying for other people. Oh pull the bleeping other one. You're crying for yourself because you won't get any sympathy today. bleeping hole

If I was part of her family I would be an alcoholic or estranged. Thon fucker would drive you to bad mental health

Aw here we goā€¦ as predicted! šŸ™„
Snots, bed and tears time.
Toni do you still not cop on that slowly but surely the only person you are fooling is yourself?
Wise up and get on with it, you wouldnā€™t know what a weeks work was or how to be a mother if it was staring you in the face with a brochure!
Burnt out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Did April fools day come early or am I going mad? Full time artistā€¦ aye you are Tonocchio just next time donā€™t forget to put CON in front! Entrepreneur my hole, your stuffs tat, you sell tat and you are tat!!
And please o please for the love of Christ and the wee donkeyā€¦. DO NOT EVER SHOW YOUR HUSBAND ON TOP OF YOU AGAIN!! Your both an embarrassment to your child(ren)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole family set up us very weird. I remember her posting about her brother and his wee baby at a time, and now there's no mention of them either.
Sure there was a whole thing years ago where a few of the sisters came out and reported the da abused them and the ma knew about it.
Tonoccio of course denied it all and it caused major rift.
Makes ye wonder though, all those Redden girls are bonkers and the ma is comatose on valium 24/7.

Pwrsonally, i think something happened in that house, that mental fragility doesn't come outta the blue.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Toni duck off, you've just had a holiday and you've done few eyebrows. Shes an actual disgrace. Does nothing in that house or for her weans. The clat doesn't even wash her own hair.

And naw fake 'love' and corniness doesn't make us unfollow but it is hilarious and so put on. We all the craic Toni

Attachments

Lying in bed on mothers day whilst her disabled son is running around the room just looking for some love off his mother .... shes crying for people who dont have their mother yet YOUR SON DOES HAVE HIS MOTHER and a mother who couldnt care less about him and i do not want to hear about your monthly visit ..... šŸ¤®

Reactions: 13
Happy Motherā€™s Day to the most laziest mammy ever you do everything for me and Maggie may but forget your first born son but itā€™s ok the best gift of all is using him for his dla money. Hope you are enjoying Maddison HRC & HRM money. You deserve it. Love the menā€™s sausages really but you look like a man so youā€™ll do for now.

Attachments

• Haha
Happy Motherā€™s Day to the most laziest mammy ever you do everything in for me and Maggie may but forget your first born son but itā€™s ok the best gift of all is using him for his dla money. Hope you are enjoying Maddison HRC & HRM money. You deserve it. Love the menā€™s sausages really but you look like a man so youā€™ll do for now.
Jesus either heā€™s as illiterate as her or she wrote that. She does actually use punctuation mind you so he probably did write it, she just told him what to say. Them and their Wayneā€™s šŸ¤£

Happy Motherā€™s Day to the most laziest mammy ever you do everything for me and Maggie may but forget your first born son but itā€™s ok the best gift of all is using him for his dla money. Hope you are enjoying Maddison HRC & HRM money. You deserve it. Love the menā€™s sausages really but you look like a man so youā€™ll do for now.
Ha! do ye think he used the most unflattering photograph on badness? šŸ¤£ she looks like chucky from the Rugrats

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well seeing she wrote that for herself. Shes the only person every who writes Wayne's ffs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.