Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to stay a lurker but I can’t after them stories today 😵💫 I have a child in my family very like M. Family booked and had every arrangement made to suit the said child’s needs. Then the terrorist attacked happened in Paris, so it was no way happening. Toni talking about her ma and if how DLA can get going for free 😅 i honestly have no words

Reactions: 8
Gone tell me, is she a holiday rep now? Whats with the “here’s what I paid” stories? And who are the dickheads that are asking her for info?
She left her child who loves Mickey Mouse at home while she went to Disneyland. Why would you ask her for advice?? Says alot about them….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gone tell me, is she a holiday rep now? Whats with the “here’s what I paid” stories? And who are the dickheads that are asking her for info?
She left her child who loves Mickey Mouse at home while she went to Disneyland. Why would you ask her for advice?? Says alot about them….
I just came on to say the same thing, this is her new angle now, travel blogger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus wept, this women is a complete tool. The smug face, lack of style, sense and just general ignorance. disgusted isn’t the word, she needs a good shake!

Reactions: 5
Surely nobody would let their child go on holiday with that shiteshow, considering she would have it all plastered over social media, I wouldn’t want my child plastered all over social to her following.

I wouldn’t want to be left feeling my child’s away on a free holiday instead of that woman’s own child.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t let her look after a fish let alone my child! I’m glad she has me blocked from stories as last week I would have physically come through the phone and throat punched her for leaving M at home.

My nephew has autism and additional needs and would be M’s age. I love getting to spend time with him and taking him out and seeing his face light up when he’s around my horses and dog. Imagine how much M would have gotten out of Disneyland 😢 Toni tit is beyond cruel and a waste of skin

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet she isnt informing PIP of all this travel ..... anxiety and depression yet swanning the country .... aye dead on TONI ..... maybe shes putting to use that travel and tourism class her and Kiera did at tech, she will be looking her face on the side of an easyjet plane soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm calling this...she will start doing "cortados" soon in the salon

You can get the joke when it happens 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That hotel she 'found' was on a deal on Facebook this morning, I think it was Holiday Pirates Facebook page or something similar, maybe Magic Breaks actually, she obviously seen it as well and is now passing it off as if she found it herself! Goes to show how sneaky and fake she is, she shod of said this came up on my Facebook this morning check it out, but no she wants to make out she's a travel consultant now! Such a smug aura to this woman! Like seriously making out she's a know it all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.