Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Disney, she said on one of the TikTok’s she shared of MM “can’t wait for Disney” or something like that but yes, definitely going to Disneyland Paris

Reactions: 1
Praying that she is taking M.

She has to be taking M. Has to. Imagine Ms face when meeting Micky mouse. It will be to die for. To see that kids face light up would be priceless

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See if they take that clampet of a Ma who can't get out of her bed without nearly dying and don't take M. I'll be done with them completely.

Reactions: 9
Naw please tell me this isn’t happening!
Even at their level they couldn’t possibly stoop any lower and go to DL without M?! Or could they??
My heart is breaking thinking of that wee dote being left alone AGAIN while they head off on hols AGAIN and especially to Disneyland 💔 Mickey Mouse is the only thing in the world the wee man is interested in.
Someone needs to step in here and report this neglect of M and the total abuse of the benefit system by ALL of them Clampet skanks… Jesus I'm fuming!!

See if they take that clampet of a Ma who can't get out of her bed without nearly dying and don't take M. I'll be done with them completely.
Surely no parent could stoop that low?????

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Im praying to Toni's angels and the lucky numbers that they do take him. I really do think they will as it would be such an experience for him. Even if its only one hour per day for him that's still enough for him. Im imagining paul will b able to take him back to the room if it becomes to stimulating for him. I genuinely think my heart will break in two if they don't but im relying on Paul having the heart in this one. All limbs crossed. It's not about hating on Toni now, it's about wanting that dote to have a great experience that's all about him 💙

• Heart
Am sure the old ma will put on an oscar winning performance over there 😂
Hope the da learns how to button his shirts and dress himself or Disney guests are in for a treat 🤮

The aul ma on the walker around Disney - she’ll hire a mobility scooter for full effect 🙄

Hope Toni washes off the spray tan - or just washes in general 🤮 she’s revolting. She just looks permanently filthy.

I hate to be so pessimistic but I don’t think they will take him. I’d absolutely love to be proven wrong though 🙏🏻

Hope the da learns how to button his shirts and dress himself or Disney guests are in for a treat 🤮

The aul ma on the walker around Disney - she’ll hire a mobility scooter for full effect 🙄

Hope Toni washes off the spray tan - or just washes in general 🤮 she’s revolting. She just looks permanently filthy.

I hate to be so pessimistic but I don’t think they will take him. I’d absolutely love to be proven wrong though 🙏🏻
Her own parents seem to be invited to all these trips and freebie hotel stays. Never see his own parents at anything.

If they all swam off to Disneyland without M it will say so much about Paul as a parent nevermind her.
I took my autistic child to Disneyland Paris back in 2019 and the staff & park were more than accommodating & understanding. As long as you give them notice, you can arrange certain seats at shows, silent meetings with the characters, and avoid the most crowded sections and / or times (we were allowed in early and priority at queues). When my child became overstimulated, the staff were so kind in finding us a quiet spot until my little’un had settled. The parks website has a whole section with information on visitors with disabilities so there’s no excuse.

• Heart
Is this why she made the comment on his birthday post about how he’s happy aslong as he doesn’t need to leave the house or something along those lines?

i hope we are proved wrong and he gets to go

Not bringing M is one thing.

but leaving him behind is even worse. As in, his parents leaving him yet again. Heartbreaking. If they feel he can’t go Paul should stay at home with him.

Reactions: 7
The trip isn't for M and he wont be going other wise she would have been screaming it at him in that mickey mouse voice for his birthday. Its absolutely outrageous shes away again. Nevermind leaving a wean behind again

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My money is on Paul
He'll be carrying the bags and the suitcases too while Toni ToneDeaf swans on ahead sticking her camera in everyones faces

Its so hard to tell if Ms going. I feel like the parents are a good sign because her Da watches him sometimes but at the same time I feel she would have mentioned it in Ms birthday post if he was.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.