Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he’d be that stupid to do that and get himself caught. Derry is a very small place that could easily out him
Apparently he's done it before sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️ the Butcher didn't out him but Toni outed the butcher and demanded he stay away from her husband 🤣

Reactions: 3
I need to see evidence 😂
Hahahha may aswell do a Toni and jump on the bandwagon…. show us the pics!

to be fair I really just want to see the bathroom… I’ve not seen it!!

wonder if this is why she’s constantly re decorating! So she can deny it’s her house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs half a story lol 😂😂😂
will you fill us in and find out the site please 😜

See Paul sharing the candle vigil for Ukraine in guildhall?? Why be hypocrites and share this when they don’t or can’t be seen supporting anything in Derry

Reactions: 5
I really don't think Paul would be that stupid and I think he would have more respect for MM than to do this..Derry is a small place and he knows people are already talking

Reactions: 7
Hahahha may aswell do a Toni and jump on the bandwagon…. show us the pics!

to be fair I really just want to see the bathroom… I’ve not seen it!!

wonder if this is why she’s constantly re decorating! So she can deny it’s her house

Did you post this just after she posted her snap about re decorating or has she posted it just after you post and used the emoji so we all know she’s been reading

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you post this just after she posted her snap about re decorating or has she posted it just after you post and used the emoji so we all know she’s been reading
Naw she posted it before I wrote the comment but same dolls reading so she will see lol

have to say though… the paint fumes must be what’s making her high

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have wrote to my friend and he tried to find the account again but it has miraculously been deleted, they have obviously been reading here.. hey Paul, hey Antonio.. looks like you’ve been really exposed. Plus my friend says he misses you and wants you back 😂😂

• Haha
Proof or it didn’t happen. That’s the sort of tit you’d screenshot instantly!

Agree with others, very possible that he does dabble in the old pork sword but It’s Derry not New York, I don’t think he’d he so foolish to openly tit where he eats

Reactions: 15
I have wrote to my friend and he tried to find the account again but it has miraculously been deleted, they have obviously been reading here.. hey Paul, hey Antonio.. looks like you’ve been really exposed. Plus my friend says he misses you and wants you back 😂😂
Calling bulls%it on this one 100%

Reactions: 13
Proof or it didn’t happen. That’s the sort of tit you’d screenshot instantly!

Agree with others, very possible that he does dabble in the old pork sword but It’s Derry not New York, I don’t think he’d he so foolish to openly tit where he eats
Well I’m sorry my friend didn’t find the necessity of screenshotting it.. if I had seen it it would be screenshotted immediately 😂

Calling bulls%it on this one 100%
Ok believe what you want like, it doesn’t concern my life like lol

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Mr Glam posted a happy birthday post to Toni's sister ? Like he was her bestie ?

Reactions: 1
I'm calling BS on this. I know the site you are referring to as my gay friend is on it aswell.
Trust me, if anyones gay friend has tea to spill, they come with receipts.
The site is Fabguys if anyone's curious.
There's another site exactly the same called fabswingers. There is the odd woman and couple on it but it's mostly guys who think they are straight messaging other guys being like "im 100% straight, not into guys but if you want to hang out sometime, my wife's away this weekend" or the straight guy will hook up with a straight couple and be with the man too and think it's not gay as there's a woman there.
I've seen the site cause of my friend but you all can create a blank account and you are able to see profiles based on distance. So you'll be able to tell if your neighbours are on it and might see there nudes if they have profile pics lol
Careful tho, if the profile is 1ft away then it could be your husband hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to forget that she is quite prone to no shows too when ppl arrive for appointments to be told she isn't available

A 'WORK IN PROGRESS' Toni ffs. It's not a 'working progress'. Every. Effing. Time. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.