Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone on here follow Eric roberts? Does he have a thread? Whilst he is funny his latest post… not a wine drinker but his mammy converted him (with ad at the end)!

these people and Toni would sell their granny for a few pound

Reactions: 4
Does anyone on here follow Eric roberts? Does he have a thread? Whilst he is funny his latest post… not a wine drinker but his mammy converted him (with ad at the end)!

these people and Toni would sell their granny for a few pound
I did see that post earlier.. I've always liked Eric Roberts. His Tik Toks are funny. Also his father and brother in law are the Viking dippers who I love following. But yea I hope Eric doesn't end up doing ad after ad.

Reactions: 2
Toni the walking infection 🙄 she’s bound to be immune to antibiotics and have permanent thrush 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Caitlin (not the niece) is like 17, she's not even qualified in LVL. She was a tea maker that toni 'personally trained'. Also word on the street is Kiera and toni fell out because Kiera pulled her aside on the night out and told her Paul was with another man. Don't know how true that is, I was told that by another makeup artist close to her salon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Caitlin (not the niece) is like 17, she's not even qualified in LVL. She was a tea maker that toni 'personally trained'. Also word on the street is Kiera and toni fell out because Kiera pulled her aside on the night out and told her Paul was with another man. Don't know how true that is, I was told that by another makeup artist close to her salon.
True or not but over the past year, we clearly see that Toni has not left Paul's side. Not cause she feels unsafe in derry being one of the most disliked people. Cause that has been the case for maybe 3 years now.
The PDAs bwtween P&T have been on full display this passed year. Especially since I pointed out that they had 2 seperate hotem room in Newry. So there is something going on
Both have been escaping derry at every chance they get and stupid toni doesn't realise just how gay belfast is compared to Derry.
Also, is having beds in the ware house a good idea Toni? Now he has somewhere to go and can make an excuse that he's going to work on orders in the warehouse.
Also, careful when he's complaining about back issues and he's going for a massage cause if you're gay and in derry, you will know of a guy just down the street from the salon that does massages with a happy endings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How come every one of these redden/gallaghers seem to have no bother getting social housing? While others are waiting for years

The reddens were all in silver at last night. Ye had to see the absolute state of them walking in. No sign of Toni or Paul though. Just the ma and da and the rest of the hillbillies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How come every one of these redden/gallaghers seem to have no bother getting social housing? While others are waiting for years
Cause they are liars. Plain and simple. Dishonest people up to every scam going and exploiting the system for all they can get. You could argue that the system is wrong, but they are the perfect example of people who completely exploit it.

I thought the ma couldn't walk
Seems to depend who’s watching or if her PIP is up for review 🤷🏻‍♀️

Looks like the only thing dryer than Tonis foofoo is her mash potato. 🤢 thank god they had the gravy with the consistency of tar of mask it.

Also the ugly demin jumpsuit is back! Let's see her wear it for the next 7 days without a wash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No sign of the children yet again its shocking the neglect in that house and they are away out a walk and to stuff her face with ice cream

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.