Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovederry123

Between Pauline and his dancing and public undressing 🤢 and Antony and her shrek feet and her reels they probably think they will get a tv show like the Kardashians at this rate!! The madder you are now the more people watch you 🙄 all they need to do is release a sex tape and it will be like Pam and Tommy 🤣
Not much hope of that happening with a gay husband 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Oh my days they blocked me then 😂😂

all I did was say that they’ve gone on yet another holiday and left their Disney loving son at home when they definitely could taken him.

Wonder why that triggered a block? Pages like that are fake too though I remember bloggers unveiled never shared a story about Suzanne Jackson and competition prizes she never sent.

Whoever is running it must be a fan of Toni 🤔
Go on wai you can still watch their stories

derrydynasty

I’d hate to live in that street near the salon. Not an ounce of privacy with her taking 101 pictures

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Parked that petrol guzzling eyesore on double yellows on one of the busiest thoroughfares in Derry. They really don't think the rules apply to them at all.

Someone call and get them towed. 🤣

• Haha

Mouthpiece101

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa... She saw every hour on the clock because she was shitting herself actually working again. What a bellend ...she doesn't fake her lifestyle. So confused right now whilst rolling in this stinky bullshit

• Haha

BorderHopper

and also turned off responses to her stories because she knows rightly everyone would have something to say about how fucked up her behaviour as “mother” is

Does anyone actually know anyone who gets their brows done by CMB anymore? Remember when it was THE place to go for brows! These days her only clients seem to be Paula Pube Brows and a few aunties and the rest are no shows.
I know a woman who does and I am still shocked when I see her tag cmb every month or so. Seems to be the girl at code is the girl to go to these days

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
There just seems to be something so wrong about all this. It’s like he’s recruiting people or something, he’s clearly getting commission for everyone he sends over, when it comes to medical procedures and making money out of it surely there has to be some ethical issues here?
That could be applied to any influencer can't it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are all making money off convincing us to buy something, eat something, drink something follow them on holidays
And when something else new and shiny comes along they try and convince us we need that too 🤣

He's not really responsible for someone's choice to follow through on surgery, he's not doing the actual surgery so after a chat with the doctor it's surely up to you to follow through or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's why I asked what the poster meant about her mum cos it's totally different if he's coercing people into going to get unnecessary surgery

And remember he has had certain surgery's so he is in a position to say it worked

Trish88

Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.
Unfortunately the system is broken. Its hard to get any child into a Foster placement that works. It would be virtually impossible to get M into a Foster placement with his complex needs. They would investigate and see that his physical needs are being met and wouldnt take it any further because they know it would be impossible to get a foster family that would basically dedicate their life to M. Thats what the poor child needs and unfortunately his parents aren't willing to do that and are more interested in swanning off at every opportunity.

• Sad