Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time ever on tattle, I’m using the ignore button 🙋🏻‍♀️ I can’t understand why anyone would comment on a thread they know nothing about. Considering it’s thread 12 and there’s 11 previous threads with over 1000 comments on each, either do your homework or lurk, nothing cliquey about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For the first time ever on tattle, I’m using the ignore button 🙋🏻‍♀️ I can’t understand why anyone would comment on a thread they know nothing about. Considering it’s thread 12 and there’s 11 previous threads with over 1000 comments on each, either do your homework or lurk, nothing cliquey about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did the same. They can’t form coherent sentences

Reactions: 5
Things must be bad, when your having a sleepover in a warehouse,
Next thing she'll be renting it out for parties

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I take it this means she bought the hot tub aswell for the party . Jesus I would love to know how much she spent

Reactions: 4
I take it this means she bought the hot tub aswell for the party . Jesus I would love to know how much she spent
I’d say it would actually make you sick.

The party consisted of:
Several brand new fancy blow up beds
Brand new duvets, pillows and bedding for each blow up bed
A portaloo (inside a spray tan tent)
A hot tub
Glitter walls and other tacky decor
A Christmas tree with gigantic sweet themed decorations
Goodness knows what food and entertainment was laid on.

I would say well over £1000 was spent on the warehouse sleepover alone. Then there was the sightseeing and shopping trip to London.

Well seeing the card machine was “out of order” for the Black Friday sale. All that lovely, cold, hard cash to squander and hide from the tax man 💸

Sure her baby girls 13th birthday was worth it 🙄
What a head 🤦🏻‍♀️ It will all catch up with Toni eventually.

Reactions: 10
Ayeee. They had a family night in it. What the actual under duck. She's seriously lacking brain cells. twit
Toni 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jesis Christ Wee Girl could you beeeeee any more embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’d say it would make you sick. The party consisted of:
Several brand new blow up beds
Brand new duvets, pillows and bedding for each blow up bed
A portaloo (inside a spray ran tent)
A hot tub
Glitter walls
A Christmas tree with gigantic sweet themed decorations
And goodness knows what food and entertainment was laid on.

I would say well over £1000 was spent on the warehouse sleepover alone. Then there was the sightseeing and shooing trip to London.

Well seeing the card machine was “out of order” for the Black Friday sale. All that lovely, cold, hard cash to squander and hide from the tax man 💸

Sure her baby girls 13th birthday was worth it 🙄
What a head 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well now we know why they needed a family night there 🤷🏻‍♀️ has to get the use of how much was spent 🤮

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand where they get their money from. The salon and benefits wouldn’t bring in that much surely?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand where they get their money from. The salon and benefits wouldn’t bring in that much surely?
They do when you're not paying your taxes and you're not paying your staff and you've no rent/mortgage to pay.....

So who took the video/photo of them all in the warehouse??
Does that mean Onslow and Daisy, sorry I mean the ma and da were there too?.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, they are both on benefits for illnesses, her for depression (we think) and him for haemophilia, benefits for M and carers allowance, rent paid, mobility car allowance for M, possibly Paul too, goodness knows what else they’re entitled to 🙄 or claiming. I’m not for one second saying the benefits for M aren’t deserved or needed, but they have a lot coming in to the house every month with benefits alone. Then there’s the rent a chair income and every other fiddle and scam they are up to. They seem to do their “business” with cash and spend it instantly. The way she spends money is shocking, yet she has nothing tangible to show for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a wasteful woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They do when you're not paying your taxes and you're not paying your staff and you've no rent/mortgage to pay.....

So who took the video/photo of them all in the warehouse??
Does that mean Onslow and Daisy, sorry I mean the ma and da were there too?.....
Has to be THE BEST comparison for them. I am I'm stitches 😂😂

Reactions: 5
What’s this Paul has wrong? I’m surprised they don’t “seperate” like the rest of derry to milk out that extra few pounds! I wish us hard workers could get away with hiding money and able to buy range rovers and a wee Louis or 2

Has to be THE BEST comparison for them. I am I'm stitches 😂😂
when you have to Google to see who these two are and ye end up in fits 🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised someone hasn’t had a wee dabble at photoshop

• Haha
What’s this Paul has wrong? I’m surprised they don’t “seperate” like the rest of derry to milk out that extra few pounds! I wish us hard workers could get away with hiding money and able to buy range rovers and a wee Louis or 2

when you have to Google to see who these two are and ye end up in fits 🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised someone hasn’t had a wee dabble at photoshop
I vote this happens lol. If I could I would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm by no means fat shaming because I'm far from the perfect shape but Toni has had how many weightless surgeries and in those warehouse pics she appears to be putting on weight..its so sad that she can't just embrace the body she has been given

I'm by no means fat shaming because I'm far from the perfect shape but Toni has had how many weightless surgeries and in those warehouse pics she appears to be putting on weight..its so sad that she can't just embrace the body she has been given
Toni had bypass surgery
Breast reduction
Tummy tuck
Another breast reduction
A further tummy tuck and a further breast reduction
She got infections in her wounds

She then had her bingo wings done

So, she's due a wee trip to Lithuania soon
I'd say arms again
A wee butt lift
A bit of lippo on her inner thighs

I'm calling it first lol

Possibly an eyelid lift

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.