Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derry girl 13 I'm not a head cheers a fellow tattler haveing some laughs didn't know it would be taken any way than was intended so apologies 🙏

I wouldent know Toni if she was I a line up for crimewatch UK 😳😳👀
Said you sounded like one. I enjoy the craic too lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see they've the chip pan out again for tonight's dinner....
Jesus for 2 who've both had weight loss surgery they eat some shite....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ive just been ignoring them. They sound like a head lol

Also Juicy Lucy's are burgers. Years ago on our honey moon in the US I had them. They are burgers with cheese inside. So technically Toni has called her bestseller after a burger lom
Oh I wonder if there's cheese in her juicy Lucy. God knows what they are made of lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New year's resolution : I'm guna get on my dusty exercise bike every time I tattle ,I'm guna be skinny Minny in no time. Canceled my weight loss surgery in Belgium ,no juicy Lucy's for me 😩and step away from the chippan lads with all the money they have you'd think they'd have one of them fancy air fryers much kinder on the hips 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New year's resolution : I'm guna get on my dusty exercise bike every time I tattle ,I'm guna be skinny Minny in no time. Canceled my weight loss surgery in Belgium ,no juicy Lucy's for me 😩and step away from the chippan lads with all the money they have you'd think they'd have one of them fancy air fryers much kinder on the hips 😉
Gone you disappear from this thread

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ive just been ignoring them. They sound like a head lol

Also Juicy Lucy's are burgers. Years ago on our honey moon in the US I had them. They are burgers with cheese inside. So technically Toni has called her bestseller after a burger lom
Dose! Lol

• Haha
Jennybaby if your going to be provocative to a fellow tattler please use a spoiler and maybe have a look at tattles rules I already posted it was jokey .you can schroll past or block that's fine but I have directed nothing in my posts to anyone other than Toni many thanks and no I'm not Toni,Patrica ( no clue who she is) or a troll .these sites are for all tattlers not a small clique thanks xx

Reactions: 2
I see they've the chip pan out again for tonight's dinner....
Jesus for 2 who've both had weight loss surgery they eat some shite....
Has Paula had it too?

Forgot to mention earlier… why the duck was she filming Paul in his boxers?.., not a thing I ever want to see

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly filters her teeth because they are most definitely not gleaming white like they appear in some pics..Larne Dental aren't really selling themselves by using Toni"the great unwashed"..if you don't wash your hair I would imagine dental hygiene isn't great either

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.