Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't go to your house if you have a cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the duck shes off her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahha I personally hate cats too but my god she’s one stupid witch! You know Toni, people don’t live in cardboard boxes (well least before they pay your fees) so I’m sure the cat could go into another room! Imagine before posting that if she asked do you have cats along with who’s the photographer 🤣 ❌ cats ❌photographer who humped my husband lol!! I always remember hearing she charged a £60 call out fee when she was based in suede to go to a house in Galliagh🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won’t be “tourchered” by photographers. Every bride wants a photographer the morning for for photos of them getting ready. A lot have a videographer too. But sure shop yourselves up to dirty holes stinking salon to make her life easier. The prices she charges and it’s the wee minions doing everybody else’s makeup aswell!
Not to mention only releasing 2022 dates now. Who would even take a chance as wait this late? Toni probably has about 4 dates for weddings pencilled in and that’s it! Imagine she was off the day of your wedding and other artists opened their 2022 books at the beginning of 2021!

"Every other future plan for that date we must cancel or refuse"
It's called having a job! Most of us plan our lives around work every week of the year and don't expect to get paid a bomb for it.

Reactions: 4
Won’t be “tourchered” by photographers. Every bride wants a photographer the morning for for photos of them getting ready. A lot have a videographer too. But sure shop yourselves up to dirty holes stinking salon to make her life easier. The prices she charges and it’s the wee minions doing everybody else’s makeup aswell!
Not to mention only releasing 2022 dates now. Who would even take a chance as wait this late? Toni probably has about 4 dates for weddings pencilled in and that’s it! Imagine she was off the day of your wedding and other artists opened their 2022 books at the beginning of 2021!
She has to book her holidays first and foremost! I’ve never been a bride so I’m really curious to know what the typical charge is! Surely someone on here is a past bride and could enlighten us

Reactions: 5
I'm.sorry but did she not have not 1 but 2 weddings. With designer dresses, hair done, videographer and photographer. Also had a wedding day for her daughters first communion. Yet is preaching don't waste money on dresses etc.....

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm.sorry but did she not have not 1 but 2 weddings. With designer dresses, hair done, videographer and photographer. Also had a wedding day for her daughters first communion. Yet is preaching don't waste money on dresses etc.....
With Toni it's very much "do as I say not as I do"

Unless you have an iota of wisdom in your wee finger then it's definitely
"look at that unwashed cretin screaming for attention, do the opposite of what she says and does"

That's how I get through my days, just knowing I don't have her life makes me feel all warm inside 😊

She has to book her holidays first and foremost! I’ve never been a bride so I’m really curious to know what the typical charge is! Surely someone on here is a past bride and could enlighten us
Do not quote me on this but did someone not say it was approx £700 for bride and mob and two bridesmaids on here before? I know someone who got married and her makeup was £60 and the bridesmaids was less

• Wow
A couple of years ago, a friend paid her £100 for bride, £50 for three bridesmaids and MOB and a £200 call out fee from Creggan to Donegal - so £500 total - on a Thursday morning. She couldn’t be contacted the week of the wedding to confirm details and when she was FINALLY contacted the evening before the wedding she pulled the call out fee out of the sky! She then proceeded to tell the bride on the morning of the wedding that Paul had told her she didn’t have a wedding that week but she had a feeling something was booked! Total tit show!!!! She was very overbearing and inappropriate towards the bridal party and Kiera actually did most of the makeup. I don’t understand how anyone could stand to pay her for her service with her stinking body and attitude 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also - she didn’t show up for the bridal trial and sent her then 18 year old “employee” to do it instead. She’s a joke and doesn’t give one f**k!

• Wow
  • Angry
A couple of years ago, a friend paid her £100 for bride, £50 for three bridesmaids and MOB and a £200 call out fee from Creggan to Donegal - so £500 total - on a Thursday morning. She couldn’t be contacted the week of the wedding to confirm details and when she was FINALLY contacted the evening before the wedding she pulled the call out fee out of the sky! She then proceeded to tell the bride on the morning of the wedding that Paul had told her she didn’t have a wedding that week but she had a feeling something was booked! Total tit show!!!! She was very overbearing and inappropriate towards the bridal party and Kiera actually did most of the makeup. I don’t understand how anyone could stand to pay her for her service with her stinking body and attitude 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also - she didn’t show up for the bridal trial and sent her then 18 year old “employee” to do it instead. She’s a joke and doesn’t give one f**k!
£200 call out fee🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but I would’ve told her to get to buck ha

Reactions: 3
She is certifiable, proper batshit crazy. She only used prestigious high end products? Her own range is barely approved on human use never mind high end. She says she’d rather spend her money on her house that she can look at for longer…IT ISNT EVEN YOUR HOUSE! Swear someone needs to step in and intervene with this girl

Reactions: 13
God I understand that a call out fee is necessary but 200 pounds is madness. I paid 75 pounds the time of my wedding for call out fee but then I was charged normal salon prices for the make ups. Who in their right mind would pay her 100 pounds to do their make up for a bride?

Reactions: 3
8AD8DDBF-8C03-41EF-BCFF-472D1978DE47.jpeg
She is seriously off her head!!
A kit in the thousands hahahahahhahahahaha love ye stock your own shite, sell j cats, bperfect and LA girl! You telling us now that these are ok for a sat night out and not bridal! Even if I wasn’t getting married you best believe you wouldn’t be using that shite on my face! Up the Charlotte tilbury and nars, Mac if I’m paying for it

Attachments

Colour me bootiful #12 I’m a fake but I’ll paint your bake! I’ll take your money then witch behind your back.. because it’s funny

• Haha
Colour me bootiful #12 no cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do not quote me on this but did someone not say it was approx £700 for bride and mob and two bridesmaids on here before? I know someone who got married and her makeup was £60 and the bridesmaids was less
I know someone who rang a few years ago looking for a price for bridal makeup, she asked them to send her a pic of themselves first and said she would then look at the pic and get back to then with a price based on how much work her face needed.........
Needless to say she booked elsewhere.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Toni Tit likes a bit
She's convinced she's all it
Her council house is full of tit
But, toni tit thinks she's all it

Toni Tit can't wash her bits
She's afraid to hurt her tits
She'll have to have more surgery cause her heads in a hurry
Maybe she'll make a dragon brand curry

Oh wait, she's feeling very poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just when you think she can't get anymore unlikeable, unprofessional or unpleasant. Those posts are honestly shocking. Only Toni Tit could take someone's big day and be so selfish and bitter towards it. Toni can't do weddings because she can't see anyone else be truly happy. Let's break down some of that story.

1 "You're paying for my experience and knowlege" - uhh your make up is shite, cakey and dated and you haven't taken a training course in about 4 years.

2 "Coming to the Salon is easier for me" It's not about you hon, never was. Stop being a lazy sket over a kit you well know you won't pack yourself.

3 "No cats" only because they can sense evil a mile away and will take you down as soon as you enter the house.

4 "My kit cost thousands of pounds" Did it aye? Is that why you've used the same Lips Like Stawberrry Shite on your last 4 brides? They'll be lucky not to catch fleas, nits and lead poisoning if you come anywhere near them.

And finally 5 "It's just one day it doesn't need to be a big deal" shut the duck up Toni. A) You had a massive tacky ugly wedding and a massive somehow tackler vow renewal! and B) Your whole wedding is a sham because your gay Ken doll of a husband would rather be out riding the photographer, Groom, and probably even the priest than have to spend a minute trying to get his sausage up over a lazy, saggy, unwashed, horrible scab like Antonia Gallagher. 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just when you think she can't get anymore unlikeable, unprofessional or unpleasant. Those posts are honestly shocking. Only Toni Tit could take someone's big day and be so selfish and bitter towards it. Toni can't do weddings because she can't see anyone else be truly happy. Let's break down some of that story.

1 "You're paying for my experience and knowlege" - uhh your make up is shite, cakey and dated and you haven't taken a training course in about 4 years.

2 "Coming to the Salon is easier for me" It's not about you hon, never was. Stop being a lazy sket over a kit you well know you won't pack yourself.

3 "No cats" only because they can sense evil a mile away and will take you down as soon as you enter the house.

4 "My kit cost thousands of pounds" Did it aye? Is that why you've used the same Lips Like Stawberrry Shite on your last 4 brides? They'll be lucky not to catch fleas, nits and lead poisoning if you come anywhere near them.

And finally 5 "It's just one day it doesn't need to be a big deal" shut the duck up Toni. A) You had a massive tacky ugly wedding and a massive somehow tackler vow renewal! and B) Your whole wedding is a sham because your gay Ken doll of a husband would rather be out riding the photographer, Groom, and probably even the priest than have to spend a minute trying to get his sausage up over a lazy, saggy, unwashed, horrible scab like Antonia Gallagher. 😤
I like you, we should be friends 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol

Choose Toni if you want:
❤Heavy, older style make up that doesn't photograph well and needs hours of extra editing
❤ A stinking, dirty MUA with stinking, dirty brushes
❤ A MUA who thinks she is a photographer and will create a photoshoot with the prettiest of your wedding party (this may not even be you, the bride)
❤ Guaranteed to be late due to the model photoshoot one of you will be in
❤ To listen to her bark and bawl over ye while ye hold your breath
❤ And to be bitched about behind your back as soon as she leaves the premises

Yeah, Toni is the ONLY one ye need, 🎉🎉🎉
Don't forget..........

❤ paying big prices to end up getting the cheapest makeup put on your face: crappy Stick and Alibaba lipsticks

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.